Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Social The Greenthumbs Club - In This Thread We Post Our Plants 🌿

corinthia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Immortalis
The Greenthumbs Club

Post pictures of your garden, houseplants, and flowers! Anything you grow yourself is welcome!

🌿

With the quarantine giving me ample time, I've been spending a lot of time in the garden, which I haven't been able to do in the past! Here is what I've done with my family thus far:

20200501_131810.jpg
My cucumber starts are sprouting! No luck yet on my other seedlings-- lemon cucumber, bell pepper, green and yellow zucchini.

20200501_131520.jpg
Tomatoes! I think the types are Early Girl and Oregon Sweet (??).

20200501_131951.jpg
Left to right: Squash surprise mix (zucchini, crookneck, grey zucchini), basil, flat leaf parsley and cilantro, and dill in the clay pot!

20200501_132202.jpg
My weedy herb bed (with an apple tree in it!). I've got rosemary and garden sage growing, some weird herb that smells like curry, chives, garlic hiding in the back, some random strawberry plants, and a bit of oregano I had to transplant from where it was trying to grow in the middle of the walkway :rolleyes:

20200501_132149.jpg
In the nearest bed is lettuce and Tuscan kale, and the two sprouts on the left will be a mini "Sugar Baby" watermelon plant. In the middling bed are six rows of radish seedlings under the netting, and then a habanero pepper and eggplant to the right. There's space for the bell pepper starts to go in next to it. In the furthest bed is lavender, rue, a struggling fig, carrot seedlings under the netting, and sunflowers that haven't sprouted yet.

20200501_132126.jpg
Butternut squash and acorn squash being started from seeds, and the planter where the cucumber starts will go!

20200501_132106.jpg
Our other apple tree and a whole ass load of mint!

20200501_132054.jpg
Bush peas to the left, sugar snap peas to the right, and raspberries in the galvanized bin!

20200501_132137.jpg
Blueberries, and a tiny little bay leaf bush to the left! In the bed with the netting at the edge of the frame is bush bean seedlings.

There's also a big trellace with green table grapes growing, and a planter box next to the house with two varieties of hops! Suffice to say, I fucking LOVE gardening.

Last edited:

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom