Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Question Support for Federation/Jedi and Mandalorian/Underworld

Leo Gorgano Tritum

Greetings admins!

I have a friend who is active in Roleplay Forums and I have tried to rope him in to the ESE facebook page. However, he is not interested in role-playing as a Sith and is more aligned towards the Federation.

So far I haven't seen much activity in the Federation or Underworld sections of the forum compared to the Empire.

Are there plans to bring in admins and moderators (like Grand Master, Chancellor and such) to fill up the ranks of the aforementioned sections of the forum?

Just curious. Thank you!

Hello again, Aaric! Yes, there are plans, but unfortunately as our group is so Sith-oriented, we've generated only small, passing interest in groups such as the Federation, the Underworld, the Jedi, and the Mandalorians. Have your friend create an account here and point him my direction and I would be happy to help him kickstart our Federation faction if that is his interest.

It just takes one or two dedicated players to get it going!

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom