Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Question Pin posts

Dorrian Shadowsun

I was wondering if it was possible to "Pin" specific posts to the top of a thread?

For example, The House tab, Pinning the Recruitment & House Info threads so they are the first ones that are seen.

Hello Dorrian! Yes, that is possible-- though I think that may be something only moderators can do. Feel free to PM me if you need anything pinned.

Hail to you High Priestess Hesper! Glory to your name.

Thank you for your fast response. If possible, may I request two of the threads under House Tollere to be pinned at the top?
The first would be the "Tollere" thread, second the "House Description and Recruitment" thread. That way it would be more organized and would flow better.

Thank you for your time.

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom