Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Discussion Best of EU Canon

Darth Kratos

There's one for Legends, but not Canon.

I'd say my favorite so far is Bloodlines. The part right after Leia's Vader relations are revealed. She crashes a party dressed in a long black flowing dress reminiscent of Vaders armor. :LOL:

Yay, somewhere to talk about canon books!

I always tend to sing the praises of Phasma, Catalyst, and Battlefront: Twilight Company. Phasma, I felt, was perfectly crafted in the way it told a story about an already mysterious character: a story filtered twice through probably unreliable characters, about Phasma's fantastic journey to the First Order. It was gripping, evocative, and well-written. Catalyst, like all of James Luceno's work, was wonderful, but it did so much amazing work to set up Galen's betrayal of the Death Star project. It is by far my favorite "movie companion" book for Star Wars. And Battlefront: Twilight Company doesn't get nearly the praise it deserves. It takes a look at the harsh reality of actual war-- it recognizes that while Star Wars is about space magic, it's set against this tapestry of galactic war, and that there is tremendous sacrifice and emotion that is poured into that. And Alexanxer Freed has a knack for writing an ensemble cast that I don't think I've seen in any other canon SW author (we see him knocking it out of the park again in Alphabet Squadron, which also has a phenomenal ensemble cast).

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom