Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Search results

1. D

Training Journey: The Training of Darth Saarai

Opens Hololog... :ngegold: Here my progress shall be recorded for posterity. My journey as a Sith acolyte will be kept in this place. Hmm.. journey, the word Sith on Planet Terra Firma means journey, “Christ’s Sith (journey) of Sorrow and Suffering.” (Sith, Old English, Wikipedia), and Lord...
  2. D

Video Games Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

I remeber spending countless hours dueling my friends in Jedi Academy. I loved that you custkmize your hikt, I chose Praetor (Vader’s hilt) and Arbiter hilt. It was the first game to allow you to wield a Staffsaber, Duo-sabers (Jar-Kai) and Single Saber. The combat was very skill based, you...
  3. D

Toys New Toys

I recently got the Galaxy’s Edge inspired Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight lightsabers (see pics below). I love the hilt of the Sith saber. The pummel allows for a grip to do Makashi (Form II)/ Spada de Felio (Side Sword). Ataru and Niman are easy tp do if you rest your palm and fingers over the...
  4. D

Favorite SW Themes & Music

John Williams created the soul of the SW Saga with his scores. From the opening crawl to The Imperial March, Williams added the quintessential element to the franchise. What are some of your favorite themes and music from A Galaxy Far, Far, Away? Feel free to share music from SW Games, and...

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom