Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Video Games Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

Darth Saarai

0D719372-F4D5-4912-B881-AF31B7FD3017.jpeg

I remeber spending countless hours dueling my friends in Jedi Academy. I loved that you custkmize your hikt, I chose Praetor (Vader’s hilt) and Arbiter hilt. It was the first game to allow you to wield a Staffsaber, Duo-sabers (Jar-Kai) and Single Saber. The combat was very skill based, you couldn’t swing wisly or button mash, you had to balance the Shein (blue bar) with Niman (yellow bar) and Djem So/ Ataru (red bar). Shein allowed you to swing your saber quickly but minimal damage, Niman or yellow allowed for medium speed and greater damage, Djem So or red was the slowest blade but it could kill in two descending cuts.

390021F6-3044-44DC-AE5C-B252BD32894E.jpeg

The campaign was fun being Jaden, I enjoyed using Force Grip to toss Stormtroopers off ledges and hear their Wilhelm screams. Muwahahaha!

Anyone else enjoy Jedi Academy?

Any fond memories you’d like to share?

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom