Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Toys New Toys

Darth Saarai

I recently got the Galaxy’s Edge inspired Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight lightsabers (see pics below).

I love the hilt of the Sith saber. The pummel allows for a grip to do Makashi (Form II)/ Spada de Felio (Side Sword). Ataru and Niman are easy tp do if you rest your palm and fingers over the crystal chamber (red or blue on the lightsaber hilts). What is neat is on these hilts is the Sith Eternal Sigil and Jedi Order Symbol.

AA93A48C-3CA9-4E42-A40B-E699164F03DF.jpegD5108D35-D98B-49C1-8936-007B18C9E5C3.jpeg

These sabers in design look like Old Republic sabers, particularly the ones Revan wielded:

A5909AA3-C8C1-4E50-9775-AEDDD7D59E28.jpeg

Very cool, I have a container of so many old lightsabers somewhere.

I once had a contained too. Alas it is gone. All those bled crystals and saber hilts.

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom