Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Training The Training of Taigëo

Status
Not open for further replies.

corinthia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Immortalis
OpenfootageNET_00153_Clouds_Preview2.jpg

IC: High Priestess Hesper
Lothal — Temple Eventide

Temple Eventide was a vast, strange cathedral; Taigëo stood before its soaring white exterior with awe, having been summoned to the High Priestess' favorite temple for the beginning of his training. The sky above the Togorian rumbled and roiled, and dark clouds cast everything in a gloomy light. He would enter this monument, a chill rippling through his fur, and follow the inexplicable tug in the Force he felt, drawing him ever deeper into the temple's labyrinthine white hallways. It was all so stark, and so cold. Empty. But he could not mistake the intense draw he felt. The Priestess had her claws in him, divining past and future. He might dread to see her, terrible and wicked in her glory; but he could not stop his feet from moving forward.

Past chamber upon empty chamber, the tug led him onward, until at last, he stepped through a wide archway and narthex chiseled with breathtakingly beautiful stone reliefs of antiquated Sith in pitched battle, and into a nave with vaulted ceilings so high Taigëo would have to crane his neck as far back as it would go in order to see more of the same carvings. He might marvel at the grandness of this cathedral, until the figure at the dais before him caught his attention with a firm telekinetic tug.

There she was, draped in gauzy emerald raiment from crown to toe, cross-legged and barefoot on the floor of this entirely empty room, with two black loth-wolves resting their great shaggy heads on her shoulders. She radiated a lethal kind of poise, as a snake about to strike might, and her two-toned gaze was piercing and cold. Priestess Hesper had her arms wrapped under the wolves' necks, with their dark fur framing her pale, veiled face. Low yet unmistakably dire growls rumbled from the loth wolves' throats.

"Taigëo," she intoned. Her voice was ominous, commanding. Enthralling. "Take a seat."

- - -
Taigëo, this is your central training thread, where all your tasks and RP assignments will be posted. There will be a mix of essay-style and RP tasks. Generally, you should finish and post your responses as soon as you are able; you'll have up to a week (7 days) to respond before I begin docking Prestige. Keep track of your Prestige in your signature here on the forum, and in the Prestige thread in the Facebook as well.

I will not assign hard due dates-- please be self-motivated.

Ground Rules and Encouragements:
  1. You may not acquire any new items, weapons, equipment, cybernetics, potions, armor, enchantments, alchemizations, or other modifications for yourself or any items you possess without explicit approval, in writing, from me.​
  2. I am the end-all for any approvals for your character. Do not in any way attempt to circumvent my authority.​
  3. You are encouraged to focus on learning and quality character growth first and foremost. Develop a strong story, and all else will follow when it is right for it to.​
  4. As of the start of your apprenticeship, the only weaponry and equipment you are permitted in any circumstance until graduation is your 45 Enforcer, and one single-bladed lightsaber, which you will craft under my guidance.​
  5. You're now the apprentice of a Tetrarch; I expect you to comport yourself as such.​
Your training will now commence. To begin: post your updated CS here for review and approval, and reply to the above RP. Once you have done so, I will provide you with your first essay task.

PM me if you have questions.

TAG: @Taigëo

Lothal. One of the many planets Taigëo has never been too, and by the looks of the flat plains and lack of excitement, a planet that would remain off his 'Raid List'... if he was still a pirate that is. The white tiger lightly palmed the side of his head with his right paw, a form of action to get his head out of the past and focused on the present. When he had approached the Temple, the Togorian truthfully wasn't all impressed by the building he entered into; of course he respected the aspect the Temple meant to his Master, by wiping his hind paws on the shrubbery before entering the Temple.

A small, firm telekinetic pulled him into the Temple; it guided him. He didn't like it, attempted to resist, retrace his steps. But it was no use, the pull to do deeper in the Temple was too great, so, with a small growl he carried on working with the pull. He took no notice to the architect, Taigëo understood not the acclaimed beauty or the significance of such a large structure. But the drawings were cool, though he had no idea what story or history they told.

There it was again, the tug. He growled lowly again as he was forced forward but stopped his displeasure abruptly as he saw the Auspex, High Priestess Hesper - his Master. Now, he didn't need the small tugs. Taigëo approached his Master wearing his white sweatpants secured by a belt, and a sleeveless white cloak; the tiger had to blink a few times, truthfully his Master was stunning in all her jewels, a pirate's desire to steal them started rise. But that quickly escaped his mind... he was an extremely low level Force-user; and not a pirate anymore. His body was turned to sudden attention as two ginormous Loth-wolves laid on either side of her.

They both growled at Taigëo, who's natural reaction was to growl back, but he swallowed the reaction and did as his Master instructed. Sitting cross-legged a meter distance from his Master, his back was straight and tail curled up tight to his body. He was tense, nervous, and... nervous, "Hail, Master Hesper."

---------

Taigëo CS

Battle Song: “The Devil” by Rok Nardin
Voice Claim: “Blackbeard” by Ian McShane in 2011 PoTC: Stranger’s Tides
Name/Title: Taigëo
Sex: Male
Species: Togorian
Homeworld: Togoria
Language(s): Basic (English) and Togorian (Korean)
Biometrics: 1.71 m tall (5.6 ft) and 170 kilograms in weight (374.7 lbs).
Class: Sorcerer
House: Cruor
Master: Dark Lady Hesper

Appearance: large, feline being with back-jointed legs. My body is covered in short white fur with black stripes, and my eyes are amethyst. I move with grace and speak with a sibilant voice. I have an extremely dense bone tissue, allowing me to endure greater physical trauma. I wear a garb of red, grey and gold design in combat for the path of least restriction, otherwise I wear long white sweatpants and a sleeveless robe-cape (thing).

Weapons: Natural teeth and claws, a .48 Enforcer slugthrower and a basic lightsaber (to be built).
Equipment: Durasteel gauntlets, shoulder pads and knee pads.

Personality: Stubborn, strong sense of honor, aggressive.
Biography: I’ve always known I was Force-sensitive; but I can’t let a good reputation die, so I became a pirate. Raiding villages and ships from Coruscant to Bespin, Dorin to Nal Hutta and everywhere in between. With many successful raids I quickly overthrew the previous captain and ruled. In my travels I learned many things, such as from the Kro Var shapers. One of my crew members, a Noghri, personally trained me in his people's own martial art called Stava.

In a recent expedition, we traveled to the world of Kashyyyk. There we were beaten back and the tribal leader of this particular group challenged me to a leadership duel. My strength is nothing compared to the strength of a Wookie by my speed and cunning were something to match. I beat him, took his weapon - a Ryyk blade - but had to retreat. My men didn’t take kindly to the sudden retreat so after two jumps they revolted and exiled me via escape pod in Korriban space. Stripping the escape pod for common metals and parts, I was able to create pieces of armor.

Description of Abilities:
Malacia – creates dizziness and nausea by disrupting my opponent’s equilibrium.
Niman (Form VI) - use of the Force in aggressive telekinetic attacks, utilizing other weapons such as daggers, blasters or grenades, or even dual-wielding with a secondary lightsaber or shoto (a short, defensive lightsaber).
Stava - incorporates joint-locks, pressure points, nerve pinches, take downs, and quick and deadly strikes with the hands, arms, feet, and legs.
Dun Möch - form of combat that uses distraction and doubt, usually through taunting, in conjunction with armed combat.

Rank (Level): Acolyte (1)

Powers:
Telekinesis – 1
Telepathy - 1
F. Defense – 1
F. Lightening - 1
F. Drain - 1
F. Illusion - 1
Malacia - 1

Skills:
Niman (Form VI) - 1
Stava Martial Arts
Dun Möch

Natural Abilities:
Heightened Agility
Enhanced Hearing
Enhanced Speed

Total Points: 8
Saved Points: 0

Last edited:
* When replying to RP on this forum, please always head your posts with the following:

IC: Character Name
Your location

Doing so allows for greater clarity in formatting, helps GMs know who is replying to what, is useful for finding posts, and lends a certain gravitas. It is most useful for if you play multiple characters on one account (which I personally prefer and recommend over using socks, which is why this account is named corinthia and not hesper), and is good practice for future participation in official ESE RPGs like Trials.

When you end your post, tag who you are replying to.

IC: High Priestess Hesper
Temple Eventide, the Nave

"Tell me a story," Hesper said, her voice flat yet echoing from the soaring, vaulted ceilings. She absently petted the loth wolves, and the one over her left shoulder moved to lay down, placing her head in the Priestess' lap and crossing her leathery black paws. "A story of your youth. Do not try to impress me, for there is little that does; just tell me about the smallest thing in your young life which you feel changed the course of your journey."

Hesper continued to inspect Taigëo through her veil, watching the twitch of his tail and ears, the stiffening of his back and whiskers. She did not want to divine what he would say, though she could-- if there was anything she had learned from constant precognition, it was that sometimes it was more interesting to be surprised. She waited for him to respond as patiently as a placid lake.

TAG: @Taigëo

- - -

Your CS is a good start, but I would like for you to make a few changes, since some of it is redundant. In the "Description of Abilities" section, I would like for you to instead describe the style in which Taigëo utilizes his Force powers and martial arts. We know what Dun Moch is, and what Malacia does; how does he use them? Does he have abilities outside of what he knows as a Sith? Can he pilot ships or slice into computer terminals? Flesh out his skillset outside of Force powers.

I would also like for you to add two more sections to your CS, and fill them out. Please add a "Strengths" section, and describe 5-10 of Taigëo's strengths (for example: "As a Togorian, Taigëo has cat-like senses and reflexes. He is lithe and clever, but also staunch and disciplined." -- This is five strengths), and a "Weaknesses" section, and describe 5-10 of his weaknesses (for example: "Taigëo's background as a pirate has set him up to believe that everyone will swindle him, whether they plan to or not. He is suspicious, judgmental, and independent to such a degree that it impedes on his ability to cooperate in a group." -- This is four weaknesses). I want you to remove "Natural Abilities" as a section, and instead list those traits as strengths as I did in the above example.

Update your CS with these changes and post it along with your reply to the above RP; don't edit your previous post this time, I'd like for us to track improvements to your CS so we can review them together at a later date.

Once your CS is up to scratch and this introductory RP is wrapped, we will begin working on essay tasks, constructing your lightsaber, and mission RPs. Please make sure you inform me of any outside RPs you participate in, so I may observe.

Posting my CS so you may have not only a good reference for a thorough and fleshed-out character sheet, but also so you can learn my history.

- - -

ladyhesper2.png

Name: The High Priestess Darth Hesper, Grand Auspex of the Empress, Hierarch of the Hesperians and the Butcher of Coruscant, the Third Eye, and Dark Lord Immortalis

Sex: F

Species: Human

Homeworld: Naboo

Height/Weight: 5'1" / 104 lbs.

Appearance: Hesper is a petite human female with a slim face that sports a long diagonal scar that overlaps her left eye; her left eye has become pale and clouded as a result of the wound, and her other eye is a startling shade of grey. She has exceedingly long pale blonde hair, which she rarely styles. Her complexion is fair and her cheeks, chest, shoulders, and arms are generously dusted with freckles. Her expressions usually read as being pensively lonely or as grim scowls.

She wears minimal cosmetics, save for the occasional dark eyeshadow or deep red lip (though never simultaneously), and keeps her nails short. Hesper favors simple clothes in only black; she has an affinity for long, shapeless kaftans and cloaks, or for well-tailored trousers and flowing blouses or tunics. Hesper ascribes to the "modest is hottest" view of fashion-- for Hesper to show more skin other than ankles and wrists is rare, though she has been known to.

Weapons: One slim, long-handled lightsaber with a classic red blade.

She keeps, but does not use, her deceased husband’s blue-bladed Jedi saber, and Tobias Sun's lightsaber; and since losing the sight in her left eye at Mortis, she no longer uses her blaster rifle.

Equipment/Flagship: A Victory I-Class Star Destroyer called Sibyl II: it is well-equipped for planetary defense and assault, ground troop support, and ship-to-ship combat. This particular Star Destroyer has also had its comm suite upgraded, and hosts a myriad of HoloNet transmitters and receivers, making it an excellent command and communication center. Sibyl II sports a dark graphite-colored hull, with red markings. Hesper lives aboard Sibyl II when away from Korriban, and she keeps a personal library and sculpting studio and forge on it. She has minimal other equipment of note. The Sibyl II is the second ship Hesper has had; the first, the original Sibyl, was commandeered by Emperor Insipid in 5 ABY.

An Executor-class Star Dreadnought called the Auspex.

Languages/Alphabets: Galactic Basic, High Galactic, Sith, Mando'a, Cheuhn, Naboo, Ryl, Galactic Sign Language

Description of Abilities: Hesper is an extremely capable user of telekinetic Force powers; so much so that she is able to mold objects and landscapes and influence natural phenomena. She excels in skills such as Alter Environment, Force Wave, Throw, Repulse, and Crush, and is beginning to learn telekinetic lightsaber combat, Tràkata. Also possessing the latent ability to perceive many of the temporal aspects of the Force, Hesper has basic skills in psychometry and farsight, and with considerable intense concentration, she is able to sense Shatterpoints. She is an excellent and extremely athletic hand-to-hand lightsaber combatant and intermediate markswoman. Her favored lightsaber combat forms are Ataru, Niman, and Sokan. Hesper is by and large a devoted follower (some might call her a priestess) of the Sith and the Dark Side of the Force, a dedicated scholar, and talented chronicler.

Strengths: Creative, intelligent, and adaptable. Hesper is hyper-aware of spatial relations and is wildly inventive in manipulating her physical surroundings. A quick and skilled lightsaber combatant. She is an accomplished scholar and has excellent historical, philosophical, and tactical knowledge. Knows much about art and culture across the galaxy. Very discerning and endlessly patient. As a sculptor, she has an excellent eye for art.

Weaknesses: Distant and emotionally sensitive. Hesper lacks keen Force empathy—mind tricks, probes, and control are not in her wheelhouse. Despite her reclusive and standoffish nature, she is quick to establish deep (and exploitable) loyalty and affection towards the few she deems worthy, and can be vulnerable to feelings of familial and romantic love, as well as compassion.

Her piety to the Dark Side is both a strength and weakness.

Personality: A woman of few words, Hesper is somber and grim; she keeps a relatively even temper, though this never detracts from her pervasive intensity and the sense that there is always a glimmer of mania just below her surface. She is a master at masking her true emotions, and relies on her reclusiveness to act as an extra layer of emotional defense. She is pensive, thoughtful, articulate, and clever, with a sprinkle or sarcasm.

Biography: Hesper was born in Theed, Naboo, between 123 and 128 ABY as Théa Cifra. The gloomy and anger-prone daughter of an architect father and royal seamstress mother, Hesper lived a relatively middle-class life within the walls of the Palace; her early childhood was as calm as it possibly could have been as the Sith-Imperial war raged for the first few years of her life. Staunch supporters of the Federation and vehemently anti-Force, her parents eschewed anything having to do with Krayt's One Sith and the New Jedi Order, but remained as uninvolved as they possibly could.

After her father's death following a terminal illness in 134 ABY, Hesper's mother moved she and her younger brother to Dee'ja Peak, where they lived simply in the outskirts of town on a very small family-owned estate. Quiet, stormy young Hesper truly loved the Gallo Mountains and spent hours alone on the nearby trails, and it was where she uncovered her latent Force abilities—though she never spoke of being able to move and reshape the earth to anyone, as she was always told by her mother that the Force was not for people of their ilk. When she was not exploring the trails, she read voraciously.

When Hesper finished her schooling at a small local university at the age of 18, she left Naboo for Coruscant with the dream of becoming a sculptor; she took with her one bag of her belongings, and a recommendation from a family friend and Naboo parliament member for commission work for members of the Senate. She left behind her mother and brother at Dee'ja Peak, and that was the last time she saw or heard from them.

After her arrival on Coruscant, she began work as a sculptor—she lived alone in a modest mid-level apartment, where she collected books, datacrons, antique knickknacks, and where she sculpted. At first, she sculpted only for the lesser-known senators and military officials. A breakthrough finally came a handful of years after her arrival on Coruscant in the form of a grand bronzium statue to be installed in the library of the Jedi Temple. After its completion and during its installation in the Temple, Hesper was confronted by a young Jedi Knight who warned her of her strength in the Force, telling her— with a jovial wink and a laugh—that she could easily have been mistaken for another Jedi.

Hesper was taken aback by this, immediately disbelieving the Jedi. She did believe she possessed he Force—but to that extent seemed unreasonable to her. Carrying on, Hesper ignored the encounter for several months. But as time marched on, she thought on it more and more frequently. What if the Jedi Knight was right? What if she really was that powerful? It made her think back on her childhood and every enraged outburst she’d ever had, too. What if she was predisposed to the Dark Side of the Force? The Dark Side that Krayt’s Sith used, and that her parents hated so much...

Hesper delved deep into researching the Force on her own. She extensively studied the teachings of the Jedi with the hope that her proclivity to the Dark Side wasn’t true, but, finding that Jedi teachings did not suit her views in the slightest, turned to studying what little she could find about the ways of the Sith—and it was like slipping on a tailor-made glove. Never before had Hesper read anything that resonated so soundly with her soul. Now resolute to find the path to the Dark Side, Hesper locked away her dark ambition and began first with attempts to gather basic mastery of the Force.

She was unsure of where to begin, and so she turned back to the Jedi—she committed herself to locating the Jedi who had first confronted her about her presence in the Force. But what Hesper did not plan for was how he would sweep her off her feet.

Naren Lasena, the Jedi Knight Hesper had met a year prior, was all she ever could have wanted and more. Handsome, intelligent, gentle, and philosophical, Naren was perfection in Hesper’s eyes. At first, they became fast friends, and Naren remained unaware of Hesper’s tendencies toward the Dark; he attributed her aura in the Force to his overwhelming feelings for the beautiful and pensive young woman. The two fell faster in love than they had become friends, and Hesper's pure adoration for Naren caused a great conflict within her—were she to continue on her path to the Dark Side, what would become of the man she loved?

Yet even still, over the short years they were together, Hesper gleaned all she could from Naren. Force techniques, saber combat forms, lightsaber construction, and meditation among the most prominent things. She devoured all she learned from him, and still lusted for more.

Hesper loved Naren more than anything, and two years after she had found Naren again, they wed in secret. They lived a life full of art, philosophy, literature, and love, and for three years, they were happy. Even despite the secret nature of their relationship and the long stretches of time Naren spent away from Coruscant, Hesper could not have asked for a more perfect marriage. When Naren was not away on Jedi business, they travelled together, read together, dreamt together, came to know every intimate inch of each other... and soon, Hesper was with child—and had almost entirely forgotten her secret ambition of joining the Sith. An expecting mother, she began to consider abandoning her private quest for the Sith in order to better protect the secrets that were her husband and child from those who would seek to tear their family apart: The Jedi Order—who, according to Naren, strictly forbade marriage—and the politicians and media that so closely watched Hesper's career.

But it was not destined to last.

Much to her heartbreak and horror, Hesper lost the child at five months in a tragic and bloody airspeeder accident that left her physically broken and her unborn child dead. The grief drove Hesper to the edge—in hysterics and unwilling to cope, Hesper locked herself away for months following “the accident”, while the media pounded at her door to cover the story of the acclaimed young artist Théa Cifra and the mysterious pregnancy she had seemingly so viciously ended. Branded the “deranged mystery mother” and “infant butcher” on the HoloNet, Hesper turned to her art as a means to cope, creating disturbing, macabre sculptures as her career took an epic nosedive. During the time she spent in self-isolation, she repeatedly begged her husband to return home from the mission that had kept him away since before the child had been lost—Hesper pleaded for him to come home and help her cope, but each time, Naren refused.

Hesper then realized that her husband, whom she loved dearly, would always place the Jedi Order before her. She hadn't seen it before, as she'd been lovestruck, but after the realization dawned on her, she came back to her original desire to join the Sith. A new desire for power blossomed in her.

Nine months after their unborn child’s violent demise, Naren finally returned home from his mission; briefly hopeful they could return to life as it was, Naren made every effort to repair the damage he had done by not returning when Hesper had begged him to. But Hesper would have none of it, for she had become resolute to pursue becoming a Sith, and with her career all but decimated, there was no forgiveness in her. She attacked training herself with a ferocity she had never possessed before.

Then, one day, Hesper made a decision to get back at her flake of a husband: she would reveal her and Naren’s marriage to the Jedi Council... the marriage they had so meticulously kept secret over the years.

This backfired tremendously, for Hesper then discovered that the relationship Naren had insisted be kept so hush-hush was not unsanctioned by the Jedi, and there had been no need for secrecy. Naren had insisted the marriage be kept secret simply so Hesper would not interfere with his ability to perform his Jedi duties. Astonished and furious at Naren, Hesper demanded the Jedi Order reprimand such deceit. The Council obliged by temporarily suspending Naren from the Order, much to Hesper’s relief.

Naren was devastated. But Hesper, too, was devastated. How could the man she loved so dearly keep her secret in such a way, and for so long? All those years! Wasted! Every kiss, every moment they spent together had been an absolute lie. Naren didn’t want to spend forever with her. He only wanted to serve a corrupt and vile order. Hesper had been right strung along. Rage and the painful desire for retribution burned in Hesper’s chest.

With her trust shattered and her connection to the Dark Side of the Force growing ever stronger by the day, Hesper took it upon herself to kill Naren several nights later in their apartment. She divulged to him her plan to pursue the Dark Side, and admitted to him that she had been learning from him all along before revealing the lightsaber she had built in secret using the knowledge he had unknowingly imparted to her. Breaking down into hysterics, Hesper drove her lightsaber into Naren's chest, killing him.

The next day, Hesper gathered only a few things she owned into a crate, took her husband's lightsaber, and fled from Coruscant. For the following year, Hesper chewed on what she had done and what had happened on Coruscant as she traveled the known galaxy. She did not meet many people, and kept herself under the radar until she arrived at Korriban, ready to find a Sith master and begin her quest for higher power.

She was apprenticed to Emperor Dreadwar, and became immediately embroiled in a short but furious battle. Over the course of a few short whirlwind days, Hesper completed her training, and was promoted to the rank of High Lord. The power she had merely tasted during her self-training on Coruscant and in her travels around the galaxy had multiplied beyond her wildest dreams. And now with a scar from the Sith's trip to Mortis, Hesper's original strength in spatial relations morphed into a different sense, one in which she could sense time, and foresee the near future.

Hesper then found herself catapulted through time to 5 ABY alongside the Triumvirate and the Dark Tribunal. Shortly after, the Triumvirate self-destructed, and the War of Three began. With her position as High Lord revoked and her trust in her fellow Sith broken, Hesper found herself at immediate odds with each of the now separate Triumvirs. Needing a moment of respite, Hesper slipped into the shadows aboard her Star Destroyer Sibyl, waiting for the right opportunity to return to the side of the one she considers to be the one true ruler. But by the start of the civil war, Hesper could no longer judge who deserved her loyalty. Once again disappearing into the shadows, Hesper searched for a way to return to her original timeline…

Level 9 (40 points)

Force Push/Pull – 5
Force Choke – 2
Force Jump – 4
Force Avalanche – 5
Force Lightning – 1
Force Defense – 5
Ataru – 4
Niman – 3
Force Drain – 2
Dark Side Healing – 3
Shatterpoint – 2
Farsight – 3
Mind Shard – 1

Last edited:
IC: Taigëo
Temple Eventide, the Nave

'A story?' Taigëo thought to himself, 'What could I possibly say about my childhood that is worthy of her ears?' His mind racked with ideas: the constant bullying, when he broke his knee, how he rose through the ranks of the pirate's crew. It sounded like a lot of stories and options he could share, but forget about trying to impress the Auspex... there really wasn't anything that impressed him.

It felt like an eternity sitting there thinking about what he could say, and not saying anything would obviously not due. He made his decision, his back was still straight but as he thought about how to start the story the pain erupted in his right knee, a psychological reaction to the trauma that occurred. "Something that happened in my youth that change the course of my life? Yeah, I think this qualifies," he mumbled softly to himself before continuing. Looking his Master in the eyes, no more paying heed to the large non-sentient wolves next to and around her, he shakily breathed in and began his story upon the exhale, "Let me preface this story with a little... understanding as to why I did this," he juggled with adjectives in his mind before deciding to skip over an descriptive word, "event. Togorians are naturally born in a litter of up to seven cubs; my Ambush only had four, I being the middle child. An albino child, of less than average height and only a quarter weight of what I should've been. This came with a lot of bullying from other Ambushes, but especially my brothers.

"One summer afternoon, my father instructed my eldest brother to take me out on a hunt - I was never one to rush head on into a fight, I would always seek an alternate route to the same goal," he spoke almost uneasily, as he lightly scratched the surface of his background. "The thing is, we are now a civilized people. We have imports and exports, trades and markets, we have commerce and an economy; to me and the rest of the moving galaxy, there was no more need for blood-bathed warrior society. But my family and kin would never understand that," he said with disgust with a tinge of sadness.

"My brother, the real golhidā... I don't know," Taigëo said huffing his breath and shrugging his shoulders, "he took advantage of me - the middle child, smaller than the runt sibling, albino tiger, just a real outcast - calling me all sorts of aggravating, distasteful, vulgar things that I ran away from him," Taigëo's paws curled up tight on his upper thighs, the fur on the back on his neck stood up as a phsical change of suppressed anger rose up against his white snout, giving his face a light pink shade. "We were in a Savannah, there was no where I could go where my brother could just follow. I twisted my ankle and fell down a gorge, to my death it was so far down. My screams woke up the napping liphons, they swarmed upwards in a murderous upheaval; the massive winged beasts unknowingly catching me and bringing me back to the surface."

Taigëo chuckled at this part of the story, "Forgive me, Master; I only laugh because I now realize the work of the Force earlier than I had originally thought. What I had initially thought to be an unnatural, one-time event of an in-explainable phenomenon of just one liphon, the one I just so happen to find refuge on, to be hovering above my golhidā. I told the eldest that his words killed me, that family were suppose to look out for one another not be the cause of their torment. I said that if I could wish for one thing it was for him to feel how I felt... I guess it kind of came true when the liphon devoured him.

"I think the Force aided me in this by somehow connecting my mind with the mind of that specific liphon for a brief moment," he said drawing his own conclusion, "But who knows? Certainly not me, this is all very new to me... Regardless, that single event changed me. I proved to myself that with the right attitude - frustration, displeasure, animosity - I could get things done my way, working for me and not against me. It was a good change of pace that paved the way towards my career in piracy," he finished speaking swallowing his anxiety, keeping his posture upright and still as he waited a response from his Master.

TAG: @corinthia

--

Taigëo CS (Updated 8/21/20):

Name/Title: Taigëo, Death Apprentice

Sex: Male

Homeworld: Togoria

Language(s): Basic (English) and Togorian (Korean)

Biometrics: 1.71 m tall (5.6 ft) and 170 kgs in weight (374.7 lbs).

Class: Sorcerer

House: Cruor

Master: Dark Lady Hesper

Appearance: large, feline being with back-jointed legs. My body is covered in short white fur with black stripes, and my eyes are amethyst. I move with grace and speak with a sibilant voice. I have an extremely dense bone tissue, allowing me to endure greater physical trauma. I wear a garb of red, grey and gold design in combat for the path of least restriction, otherwise I wear long white sweatpants and a sleeveless robe-cape (thing).

Weapons: Natural teeth and claws, a .48 Enforcer slugthrower and a basic lightsaber (to be built).

Biography: I’ve always known I was Force-sensitive; but I can’t let a good reputation die, so I became a pirate. Raiding villages and ships from Coruscant to Bespin, Dorin to Nal Hutta and everywhere in between. With many successful raids I quickly overthrew the previous captain and ruled. In my travels I learned many things, such as from the Kro Var shapers. One of my crew members, a Noghri, personally trained me in his people's own martial art called Stava.

In a recent expedition, we travelled to the world of Kashyyyk. There we were beaten back and the tribal leader of this particular group challenged me to a leadership duel. My strength is nothing compared to the strength of a Wookie by my speed and cunning were something to match. I beat him, took his weapon - a Ryyk blade - but had to retreat. My men didn’t take kindly to the sudden retreat so after two jumps they revolted and exiled me via escape pod in Korriban space. Stripping the escape pod for common metals and parts, I was able to create pieces of armor.

Ability Usage: Taigëo’s species draws him to be a warrior, but that is not the case for the feline. As a declared Sorcerer, the Togorian utilizes Telekinesis and Force Lightning to send a deadly barrage towards his opponents; using Force Pull/Push to distract the soul at the last moment to split concentration, have them lose balance and take more damage than they should.

As on offensive defense, Taigëo uses both Malacia and Force Drain to disrupt and attempt to completely exhaust any and all who stand before him; that, coupled with the Stava Martial Arts he learned over years as Quartermaster, Firstmate, and Captain; Taigëo focuses on the quick strikes on pressure points, rather than the joint locks. As a pirate captain not too long ago, Taigëo used these two abilities and technique to defeat a much larger opponent without giving away the fact he was a Force-sensitive; the result was a resounding victory with a gruesome kill and valuable prize.

If Taigëo were to use another lethal combination, it would be with Telepathy, Force Illusion and Dun Mӧch. That is to say, he would use a branch of Telepathy called Torture by Chagrin to perice into the mind and witness the person’s worst memories; then with Force Illusion and Dun Mӧch to make that vision come to life and really play with their emotions.

Lastly, as a source for defense, the Force will provide a decent barrier that will only get stronger throughout time and practice. As a form of swordplay combat, Taigëo chose to practice Form VI - or Niman - a way of combat that has no known advantages, but doesn’t lack any disadvantages. As Taigëo commits to training and understanding the ways of the Force, this lightsaber combat may change to a style that fits the Togorian better.

Rank (Level): Acolyte (1)

Powers:
Telekinesis – 1
Telepathy - 1
F. Defense – 1
F. Lightening - 1
F. Drain- 1
F. Illusion - 1
Malacia - 1

Skills:
Niman (Form VI) - 1
Stava Martial Arts
Dun Möch

Strengths: As a Togorian, Taigëo has cat-like senses and reflexes. He’s brutal with calculated cunning and a predator’s ferocity. Above all the feline Sith holds honor to the highest aspect.

Weaknesses: As a former pirate, Taigëo tries to stay away from cantinas, casinos, and high-stake games - but his lust for jewels and wealth sometimes causes him to gamble and be in debt. He is suspicious to all, thinking that someone will rob him; willing to work with others to accomplish his goals but keeping them at safe distances. Some may think this is an irrational fear, but to Taigëo it is as real as the dirt under his feet: dream catchers, or in his reality, demon summoners. Claustrophobia is an intense fear he has; and going along with the sense of honor, he doesn’t know why he has this desire, all he knows is the notion of honor has been engraved into his mind since he was a youth; but he doesn’t know whom he’s trying to impress. Lastly, as a youth an accident occurred where he broke his right knee; it did not heal properly, and though Taigëo can walk relatively normal, during high risk situations or sudden exertion of movement, the knee begins to act up, physically screwing him over.

His stubbornness could be considered both a strength and a weakness.

Total Points: 8

Saved Points: 0

Last edited:
Taigëo CS (Updated 9/10/20):

Name/Title: Taigëo/Death Apprentice
Sex: M
Homeworld: Amonkhet, Togoria
Height: 1.71 m (5.6 ft)
Weight: 90 kgs (198.4 lbs)

Physical Description: Large, feline body with back-jointed legs. Body is covered in short white fur with black stripes, and eyes are amethyst in color. He moves with grace and speaks with a sibilant voice. He has extremely dense bone tissue, allowing him to endure greater physical trauma.
Clothing: He wears a garb of red, grey and gold design in combat for a path of least restriction, otherwise he wears long white sweatpants and a sleeveless cloak.
Weapons: Natural teeth and claws, a.48 Enforcer slugthrower w/ 15 shots and pink Kyber crystal lightsaber (to be built).
Vehicles: N/A
Pets: N/A
Languages: Galactic Basic and Togorian.

Combat Skills: Stava Martial Arts and cat-like reflexes.
Other Strengths: Piloting capabilities.
Flaws: As a former pirate, Taigëo tries to stay away from cantinas, casinos, and high-stake games - but his lust for jewels and wealth sometimes causes him to gamble and be in debt. He is suspicious to all, thinking that someone will rob him; willing to work with others to accomplish his goals but keeping them at safe distances. Lastly, as a youth an incident occurred where he broke his right knee; it did not heal properly, and though Taigëo can walk somewhat normally, during high risk situations or sudden exertion of movement, the knee begins to act up, physically screwing him over.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.
Fears: Dreamcatchers - or to Taigëo, demon summoners; claustrophobia.
Likes: Gold, gems, wealth. His gods - Bontu, the goddess of pride, self-cunning, and ambition; and the 3 forgotten gods, Antiqam. Teaun, and Kharaab.
Dislikes: Local authorities, restrictions, and cultural traditions.
Habits: Nervous tick of scratching left wrist intensely and drinks warm milk like an alcoholic.

Master: High Priestess Hesper.
Reputation: A small-time pirate whose name isn’t on the radar of the Galactic Federation, though he has been daring enough to attack one or two for profit. He has never committed himself to a larger party like the Hutts or the Crimson Dawn strictly due to one experience of getting cut out of a deal.

Biography: Bullied as a child for being half the average height and weight, having albino fur, having mystical influences (the Force), and acquiring no friends. Taigëo spent most of his childhood doing the unwanted chores around the house and farm to avoid his 3 brothers; being born as the second youngest and all his… inadequacies, he found comfort in prayer to Bontu, the crocodile-headed god of pride, self-cunning and ambition. Through the ancient texts and scriptures, he discovered that his people - after many generations - have disregarded three powerful gods: Antiqam, the scorpion-headed god; Taeun, the locust-headed goddess; and Kharaab, the scarab-headed god. Of these three, Taigëo prays most frequently to Antiqam, god of revenge, fury, and rage.

At the age where he could declare independence (18), he left his home and trekked the 15 miles through the savannah to the lush oasis-city of Amonkhet. There he went to join a ship's crew - any crew to get away from ‘home’. After multiple rejection over the course of many days, Taigëo eventually met Kahr’corvh, a Noghri who saw something in the Togorian… Kahr’corvh and his Flarestar-class attack shuttle took him in as a Swab - or janitor. But Taigëo proved his worth and over the course of 5 years was promoted from Swab to Ammunitions to Quartermaster and eventually First Mate — when the positions ‘opened up’.

During Taigëo’s time as Quartermaster, Captain Kahr’corvh began to teach him the Noghri’s form of martial arts called Stava. Favoring the pressure points to disable bigger beings over the joint locks, Taigëo became a prodigy. Upon a request to smuggle merchandise from one system to another for the Black Sun, Kahr’corvh and a great many others perished in a Galactic Federation attack; Taigëo became the new Captain and completed the delivery. But according to the Black Sun the deal of payment was only made to be handed to Kahr’corvh, not Taigëo.

Without payment and extremely outgunned, the Togorian pirate left. Executing raids from Dorin to Kashyyyk and in the far reaches of the galaxy, before having an unfortunate event where the consequence was to be exiled in Sith space. The escape pod Taigëo was in had a plotted course for Korriban, where the Force-attuned pirate would survive or die.

Ability Usage: Taigëo’s species draws him to be a warrior, but that is not the case for the feline. As a declared Sorcerer, the Togorian utilizes Telekinesis and Force Lightning to send a deadly barrage towards his opponents; using Force Pull/Push to distract the soul at the last moment to split concentration, have them lose balance and take more damage than they should.

As on offensive defense, Taigëo uses both Malacia and Force Drain to disrupt and attempt to completely exhaust any and all who stand before him; that, coupled with the Stava Martial Arts he learned over years as Quartermaster, Firstmate, and Captain; Taigëo focuses on the quick strikes on pressure points, rather than the joint locks. As a pirate captain not too long ago, Taigëo used these two abilities and technique to defeat a much larger opponent without giving away the fact he was a Force-sensitive; the result was a resounding victory with a gruesome kill and valuable prize.

If Taigëo were to use another lethal combination, it would be with Telepathy, Force Illusion and Dun Mӧch. That is to say, he would use a branch of Telepathy called Torture by Chagrin to perice into the mind and witness the person’s worst memories; then with Force Illusion and Dun Mӧch to make that vision come to life and really play with their emotions.

Lastly, as a source for defense, the Force will provide a decent barrier that will only get stronger throughout time and practice. As a form of swordplay combat, Taigëo chose to practice Form VI - or Niman - a way of combat that has no known advantages, but doesn’t lack any disadvantages. As Taigëo commits to training and understanding the ways of the Force, this lightsaber combat may change to a style that fits the Togorian better.

Rank (Level): Apprentice (1)
Powers:
Telekinesis – 1
Telepathy - 1
F. Defense – 1
F. Lightening - 1
F. Drain- 1
F. Illusion - 1
Malacia - 1

Skills:
Niman (Form VI) - 1
Stava Martial Arts
Dun Möch

TAG: @corinthia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom