Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

One Shot The Last One (The events of Samael during and after the Epilogue of Judgement Day)

Darth Cold

Dark Council
The Last One

IC: Samael

It had been a few days since Samael left Hastur, bouncing from shuttle to shuttle, transport to transport, alone with his thoughts and that consistent dark feeling pressing down in the back of his mind. He was doing what he thought would never happen again. He was going home. The circumstances were dire, The Avatar of God was gone, and he needed guidance from the only one he could truly trust. God themself. While he could normally hear God whispering to him regularly, he knew he would have a better connection to hear them in a familiar setting.

The shuttle had dropped him off a short distance away, and he walked the rest of the distance. Both hoping for a friendly welcome, but worrying that they would feel betrayed after he had been gone for so long on his self imposed exile. But neither would end up happening.

There were corpses strewn about, blaster singed clothing being seen on their backs as if they were running away from their aggressors. The stairs leading to the open doors as well as portions of the walls had marks from missed blaster shots.

Samael rushed into the Temple to find more bodies strewn about. There was no sign of life that he could visibly see until he heard a faint cough at the bottom stair leading to the raised dais of Flame. As quickly as he could, he made his way through the veritable field of corpses on his way to the only other living person there. When he got to them, he knew who they were instantly. Kya.

Her breathing was haggard, she didn’t have much time left. Samael knelt down and went to hold her, intending to try to heal her through the Force. But she pulled away from him, originally thinking it was her aggressor who came back to finish the job, it took her a moment to realize who it was, and she relaxed. She looked him in the eye and there was a mix of happiness and sadness. “Sa-Samael.” She coughed. “I-I-I love you-” And with that final proclamation, her eyes emptied, and she stopped breathing, forever gone from this universe.

It was like he had been punched in the gut. Was that what it felt like to be cared about by someone else? To lose them? He wished he would have known sooner, but now it was too late. He held her corpse to him, hugging her and sobbing. Who could have done this? He cared for all these people. He found all of them and brought them together. This was his fault as much as the ones responsible.

A few minutes passed, before Samael realized he wasn’t alone anymore. But these people? He didn’t know who they were. Though they looked like an average description of pirates.

Hooo weeee!!! Look at that Toran! The boss was right, there was a straggler we must have missed. Now be a good little cultist and stay right there.” The newcomers raised their weapons.

You… You did this? You killed these people? My friends died because of you?” With every word spoken, his aura of flames grew brighter and hotter.

How could you do this?” The flames from the dais above grew brighter and hotter with his aura now as he spoke. “How? Why? Why? WHY???” He screamed flame leaving his maw, enveloping the first pirate who instantly turned to ash. Before the second could react Samael was already upon him, lightsaber activated, cutting the blaster rifle in two. Grabbing the man by the throat with his bare hand, Samael lifted him from the floor. “On whose orders did you come here and destroy my family?” He growled. “Tell me now or suffer a worse fate.” He threatened, all kindness in his demeanor gone. While God was Light, they could also be vengeful. The death of their followers obviously warranted this extreme.

He could hear God speaking to him from the crackling of his aura of flame, and the raised dais, but they weren’t answering the question he initially came to learn the answer to. Kill Them. Make Them Suffer. They Will All Burn! Exact My Vengeance! Exact My Wrath! The anger from God was felt, but Samael did his best to keep a level head whilst his rage burned anew.

Samael removed the blaster pistol from the pirate’s holster before releasing him. “Before you take me to them, I have another task for you first.” Samael pointed the pistol at the pirate. “The people out there that you unceremoniously slaughtered. Bring their bodies in here.

You can’t make me, you son of a nerf herder.” The pirate replied with an obscene gesture.

Samael didn’t even think twice about it, he shot the man’s middle finger off. “You only need one arm to carry them in, I can keep going.

The man went rigid at first, before shivering in fright, and then letting out a scream of pain. He had heard about a Devaronian amongst the cultists, but he had always heard that they were kind and friendly. This couldn’t possibly be the same one. And so he relented to do as ordered under the watchful eye of the angry Devaronian.

As the pirate slowly but surely carried each of the bodies into the temple, mumbling and grumbling as he did, Samael began to remember the past. He had recruited everyone, they became his family. He remembered comforting some, while celebrating with others. His heart ached with the pain of loss. He had lost so much in so short of time. A mentor, a family, and soon even his home.

As the last of the bodies were carried into the Temple, Samael silently prayed that they would rejoice as they joined together with God now, and forevermore. When the pirate exited the Temple Samael lit it aflame. There was nothing left for him here now. No family. No home. Nothing.

Samael ordered the pirate scum to take him to their ship, and then to the rest of his crew. The pirate was more than happy to oblige as he felt that once he was back with the rest of the crew they could kill him. Samael took one last look back at the temple as the flames roared, and said goodbye.

The trip was shorter than he thought it would be, apparently they had been camped out on a nearby moon. But it still brought the question, why did they attack in the first place? What brought them there?

They stepped off the ship together. Samael could sense the presence of others, confirming that this was indeed the pirate encampment. The pirate slowed his pace so that he was behind Samael, ready to surprise him. But alas Samael acted first. Spinning around Samael launched the pirate back at the ship they came in, snapped his fingers and watched the ship explode, and the pirate screamed in agony as he burned.

Another pirate looked out to see what the explosion was only to end up with a blaster bolt hitting him between the eyes from the now smoking barrel of the blaster pistol Samael had taken. The newly dead pirate was all the further confirmation that he had required.

He tossed the pistol to the side, and quickened his pace. Faster, and faster he went through the encampment, flames licking out and starting separate fires to the sides of his path. Before long he was intercepted by a group of them. They fired shots at him, only to be deflected by blades of emerald and orange.

Some were hit by the deflected bolts, while another was sliced in a V by the blades, but the rest burned in the ever growing flames that were spreading. But he was not done, God’s Fury, God’s Vengeance would not be sated by the deaths of a few. The Good Will of God demanded the sacrifice of these malcontent blasphemers. They cared not for who they killed and must be purged from existence.

There were a couple here, and a couple there on his way to the main hall that he cut down, but the moment he opened the door he found where the rest of them were holed up, and waiting. Blasters pointed and waiting to unload were pointed at him, but their leader had told them to hold.

Why are you killing my men?” He questioned. “I mean we’ve done nothing to you. Heck I’m friends with a few Jedi, like that Grandmaster of yours… What was his name again? Ah, that doesn’t matter. Maybe we can work this out. Hmm?

I’m not a Jedi-” Samael started to respond before being cut off.

Ah, a Sith then. I see. I wouldn’t have realized with those colorful laser swords you have there over the red ones you lot normally carry. But still we can come to a deal, yes? Just tell me, why are you killing my men?

Because you killed my family.” Samael replied with a snap of his fingers, explosions taking out most of them, and causing confusion amongst the rest.

As they scattered, thinking they were under attack from more people, Samael moved in. He beheaded two that were close enough to him, while the rest were all lit aflame. Their screams of agony and torment rang in his ears. Their lives belonged to God now.

All that was left was their leader, trapped in a ring of fire, cowering in fear. Samael stepped through the flames unharmed and grabbed the pirate, lifting him up, and slammed him into a wall. “Why did you do it?” The pirate leader opened his mouth to try and reply but Samael didn’t let him speak yet as he slammed him to the wall again and again as he screamed “WHY? WHY?

After a few minutes Samael just held the pirate to the wall and waited for him to answer. “I don’t even know who you are! What did I supposedly do?

The Church of Fire. They were peaceful people. Why, in all of the Holy Flames, did you kill them?

His eyes lit up in recognition finally, then realization, and then fear. “He- He- He told us to do it. We had no choice. You have to believe me. He was going to kill us all if we didn’t.

Ironically that didn’t stop it from happening anyways. You’re pirates. You lie. You could have told them you’d do it and then went the opposite direction and never seen them again, but you didn’t.

Because he would have found us. I swear to you on my mother’s life. There is nowhere we could go that he wouldn’t find us.

Samael let him down to the ground but still held him to the wall. “Then you are going to take me to him, and I will show this insignificant poodoo that you don’t mess with God.” The pirate shivered in fear at the idea of going near whoever gave them the order again. In fact Samael was pretty sure they wet themself.

He forced the pirate to lead him to a ship, emerald blade close to their neck. As they entered the hangar there were several ships there, almost all too large to be piloted by two people. And then he saw an older model of a starship. It was a Fury Class. It was fitting as Samael was now on a mission to unleash God’s Fury. It was a sign. But how did they end up with this ship? It didn’t matter. Samael directed them to it, and as they boarded he sensed two more signatures aboard.

He forced the pirate to take him in the direction of the signatures. It so happened that it would bring them to the cargo hold, where two people were being held prisoner. Upon asking why they were there he was informed they were being held for ransom as their parents owed the pirates money. Samael released them and told them he would bring them home once his own business was concluded.

After this he took them to the cockpit of the ship, and told the pirate to take them to the one who ordered his family’s death. He then handed a blaster pistol to the young man, Ash, and told him if the pirate makes a wrong move, to shoot but not kill him. The pirate after all had a job to do before he could die. He then told them he was going to rest for a bit, and that if they made it to their destination before he woke up, or if an emergency was taking place, to please wake him.

Before he left the cockpit, the ship began to leave the hangar. Just as it was past the hangar doors, Samael snapped his fingers again. A massive explosion could be heard behind them, or what initially sounded like one explosion, but it was many. Every last ship that was left in the hangar was now a wreckage. But Samael still wasn't sated. He wouldn't be until God's full vengeance was enacted.

He considered going to the Captain’s Quarters, but knowing the previous occupants were pirates, he decided against that for now and laid down on the couch just outside of the cockpit. It had been too long since he tried to sleep last, but as his eyes closed, he immediately found himself in a dreamworld.

He was ten years old again, and he had just been beaten by a few of the other younglings for being a freak. He was crying when a Trandoshan Jedi Master turned the corner. Though tears were still falling down his face, Samael defaulted to his almost always present smile. “Good Afternoon Master Soss! I- I- I hope you are having a good day.” He stammered out.

Good Afternoon to you asss well Sssamael. I wasss jussst getting ready to give a lessssson in a few hoursss. But you ssseem to have sssomething on your mind. Why don’t you tell me about it?” He asked Samael as he got down on one knee to be on his level.

Though it started off as bad, it was a good memory. Too bad he was gone now. Before Samael could speak, the dream shifted, and he had just turned sixteen. He and Shalyx’har’zan were in a cave on Korriban, they had just become friends. Finally, another friend he didn’t have to take orders from, someone he could be himself around. He only really had two of those. But Samael remembered this day, it was the last time he ever saw Shalyx. This was the day he would meet Hadzuska. But it was nice to just be laughing, carefree with his friend again, even if it was just a memory of the past.

Once again the dream shifted but now it didn’t come out clear, just faces appearing and disappearing, he was spinning. He saw Lord Catalyst, and Lord Xirr together. It switched to Hadzuska, sipping on a cup of tea. Then quickly Lord Kain, and Lord Voidwalker, before it turned to Kya. “No, don’t go.” He sputtered out, but alas as soon as she appeared she had disappeared into the white mist surrounding him. “NO! COME BACK!” He thrashed through the mist but to no avail. He called upon God, and so they appeared, removing the mist, and revealing a small blue Twi’lek boy.

Cole?” Samael reached out to the boy, but after he blinked the Twi’lek was replaced with another boy Samael recognized. “Apollo? Apollo, what are you doing here?” The boy only looked up at him with eyes that seemed to bear into Samael’s soul. It was then that Samael saw the sharp teeth coming down upon the boy, Samael was too far to get to him. “APOLLO! NOOOOOOOO!

He woke up sweating and screaming. The Flames from his aura had seemed to be active through his sleep, scorching the couch somewhat. The girl he had rescued was standing not far away looking concerned. “Are- are you ok sir?

She seemed genuinely concerned. It was sweet. “Yeah. I’m alright.” He lied. “Just a regular old nightmare, nothing to be concerned with.” He smiled. “Are we there already?

No not yet, I think it will be another hour from what I heard. I just wanted to stretch my legs and make sure you were ok. It’s very kind of you to offer to bring us home.

No one should be forced away from their family, whether it’s found, or blood.” Samael could sense something different about this girl, but he couldn’t place what it was at the moment, but there was a kindness in her heart that was uncommon amongst most people he met. It was pure. “I do apologize, but what was your name again? We just met, so I don’t have it memorized quite yet."

My name is Aster, and the Knucklehead you got watching the poodoo in there is my brother Ash.

Well, it is a pleasure nonetheless, I hope we can continue to be friends long after this journey. But let’s head back to the cockpit for the remainder of the trip.” He led the way back to find the pirate with more bruises than he had left him with. Samael shrugged it off as a possible false memory, he must have had them already before they took off.

The rest of the flight was uneventful as they landed on an Unknown Moon.

The pirate tried to get out of having to lead them, opting to stay on the ship instead, but Samael wasn’t having it. However Aster volunteered to come with them, followed by Ash who seemed to be very protective of her.

The group passed a collapsed cave, and were coming to a clearing when Samael sensed a dark, foreboding presence ahead, but something about it also felt familiar. He turned to the others, mainly Ash and Aster. “The area up ahead is going to be dangerous. If it gets bad, I want you two to leave me behind, get back to the ship, and leave. Go home, and be safe with your loved ones. Forget all about this, and live a good life.

As they stepped into the clearing, the first thing to be noticed was the giant pile of silver in the middle. The pirate approached it shivering in fear and sputtering. “S- s- s- sir. We- we- we- we attacked the temple like- like- like you wanted us to. Un- un- unfortunately one of them survived and made me bring them to you. N- n- not that they would ever be a threat to you.

Something large came from the pile of silver and came crashing down on the pirate, slicing him completely in two. Then came a loud growling ground shaking voice. “Enough of your pathetic mewling. It seems that I have more guests.

Samael knew the voice long before he saw the head rise up from the pile of silver, which upon closer inspection were scales. It was none other than the Duinuogwuin, Shalyx’har’zan. He rose up to his full height of thirty three meters, and turned to face them. Seeing Samael, a sharp toothed smile crossed his face.

Samael was still in shock, not in fright, but confused. “But why? Why did you order their deaths?

You left me. We were FRIENDS! And you left me. I searched for you. After some time I thought you were dead, and I mourned you. Then I learned you abandoned me, made new friends. I refuse to be forgotten. YOU belong to ME! If I can’t have you by MY side, then everyone YOU CHOOSE instead will DIE!

Ash and Aster were to the side, Aster holding onto her brother in fear shaking in fear of the cruel Star Dragon. If not for Samael’s quick action, they would have burned alive amidst Shalyx’s irradiated breath, which looked like flames. Instead they were flung out of the way by a Wave of the Force from Samael.

HOW DARE YOU INTERFERE! YOU ARE MINE!” The Star Dragon roared in anger and frustration. “I’ll teach you your place first, then I’ll finish what I started.

Shalyx fired bolts of Sith Lightning at Samael, intending to incapacitate him, but they met the lights of orange and green. Samael had activated his lightsabers to block the crimson bolts of electricity. Ash and Aster watched in awe as the two friends fought with intensity. The ground trembled as spikes emerged, Samael dodged most, but used to last to launch himself at Shalyx, spinning to try and pierce through the dragon’s hide. Unfortunately the lightsabers only met the flat of the dragon’s alchemized sword.

YOU WOULD TRY TO KILL ME? YOU WHO I CALLED FRIEND?

I can’t let you hurt anyone else. You’ve killed too many innocent people, I won’t let you continue.

Shalyx roared again, enraged. “Then you will DIE!!!

Samael was lifted off his feet, gasping for air as his airways were constricted. As he was fading fast, by instinct he did two things at once that broke the dragon’s concentration. A spike came from the ground into Shalyx’s foot, as he raised his foot in pain, Samael snapped his fingers and an explosion came from nowhere and damaged Shalyx’s right eye. The surprise and imbalance sent the dragon falling backwards.

Shalyx took to the sky his black wings beating down as he rose higher and higher. He let out a roar as he let out another stream of irradiated fire down towards Samael, letting loose a torrent of Sith Lightning down around him so there would be nowhere to maneuver out of the way to.

A wall of earth rose up to block the irradiated flames and surrounded Samael as cover. He was breathing heavily. He was out of practice, a battle of this proportion could not last much longer. Normally he would have called upon God to help him, but he knew the flames would not affect Shalyx. As he steadied his breathing and calmed his mind he remembered, God was not just the flames, the heat was only just part of what he truly was. God was love. God was light.

As Samael came to that conclusion the rocky barricade was smashed through and Samael was grabbed unexpectedly, dropping his lightsabers in the process. He heard a shriek of fear, and he turned his head to see where it came from. Why are they still here? I told them to run.

Wait your turn filth.” He growled at her before focusing on Samael again. “YOU! You betrayed me. You left me. Abandoned me. Forgot about me.

Samael realized what Shalyx truly needed, even if the dragon didn’t understand it himself. God was the answer after all, just in a way Samael wasn’t used to calling them forward. “SHALYX! I’m so sorry. I never forgot about you though. You are one of my oldest friends. How could I ever forget you? Your heart has grown cold, obsessive and dark. It’s time. It’s time to heat your heart with love. Let there be light!

Samael focused on happy memories, of feelings of love, and kindness. He bottled it all together, and with the help of the Force, he let it all out as a blast of white light in the direction of Shalyx, who due to the fact he was holding Samael, was unable to dodge.

Shalyx dropped him, and fell to the ground himself, grasping at his chest. Samael once again focused on those memories and emotions, remembering even stronger memories. Using the Force he connected to Shalyx with a stream of white light. Shalyx’s aggressive nature seemed to change, his anger, his hatred seemed to dissipate. Instead he began to feel remorse for the first time ever. Living his whole life like he had, there was so much guilt that began to weigh on his heart, as he finally knew what love really was, that he couldn’t take it. He breathed in once, and as he exhaled for the last time, he spoke his last words to Samael. “I’m sorry.” With those final words his head crashed to the ground, never to rise again.

I’m sorry you couldn’t be saved, my old friend. I’ll never forget you.” Samael said, tears falling from his eyes as he placed his hand on his deceased friend.

Aster approached Samael carefully, she didn’t understand what had just happened, and was afraid to get too close. It didn’t help that her brother was trying to hold her back for her safety. She had collected his lightsabers and was trying to return them.

Thank you Aster. Give me a few minutes and we will head back to the ship, and I’ll take you both back home to your family.

That would be great and all, but I have a different request instead if you are willing, of course.

Samael pondered it for a moment, hearing someone get closer he noticed in the glazed lifeless eyes of Shalyx that Ash approached cautiously as well, watching his sister. “Feel free to ask. What’s the worst that can happen, I say no?” He chuckled, trying to sound friendly, but for once there wasn’t any true emotion to come out, it just sounded dry.

Well, instead of going home, I was hoping I could travel with you, and learn.” She sounded hopeful.

Without turning around, Samael responded with only one word. “Why?

Even when you could have let him hurt us to get away, or take advantage of him being distracted, you didn’t. You went out of your way to make sure that we were safe, and I think that is truly brave. And well I just want to be able to help people like you can.

Samael was quiet, thinking to himself the different paths that could be taken, the flames crackling, speaking to him in God’s language. Before he could speak Ash said something instead. “If you say yes, you’re taking me with you as well. I won’t leave her in any dangerous situation, to hell with everyone else.

This was the first time Samael really paid much attention to Ash, he could tell there was a lot of anger in him. He was protective of his sister, almost obsessive about. Without proper guidance he might one day become what Shalyx did. A monster. Aster was pure and kind, if she had the aptitude she would make a wonderful Master of the Light one day. Meanwhile, Samael could tell Ash was more corrupted, he would do terrible things to make sure his goals were realized. They both respected him though, Aster because of what she had just mentioned, but Ash because Samael made sure his sister was safe.

After contemplating it, while still staring into Shalyx’s eye, Samael came to a decision. “If that is truly what you want, then yes I will train you both.” He then turned towards them. “However, if this is what you want, there is no backing down. There is no giving up. Your training will be vastly different from each other as I will focus on separate strengths and weaknesses. If this is truly what you want, you will call me Master, and I will take you on a path you once would have thought impossible. If this is what you want, then bow to me and swear yourself to my word.

They both bowed and together swore themselves to Samael. Samael activated the Green Lightsaber, and pointed it to Aster. “Aster, you have such great potential to help so many people. I will be training you in the arts of the Jedi as my Padawan. Remember the Light shall always be your ally.” Samael deactivated the Green Lightsaber, and activated the orange one instead, which he pointed at Ash. “Ash, you are focused on what you want over that of what others want. Jedi training would not suit you, but with proper guidance, you will excel in the training of a Sith. Your training will be harsh, and unforgiving. But if you stick with it, you will go far. Your ally will be the Dark Side of the Force, heed me well. If you falter, it will turn on you.” Samael deactivated the orange lightsaber and clipped them both to his belt. “You may both rise. And remember though you may be learning different sides of the Force, they still are part of the Force. You can’t have Light without Darkness, and Darkness is nothing without Light.

They would need a safe place to train. Not to mention weapons. Weapons wouldn’t be much of an issue, having trained as a Jedi, he knew how to build those. It was the safe place to train that was the issue. Then it hit him. Samael took out his holocommunicator and hoped they weren’t busy. They had only been apart for just over a week after all. “Lord Voidwalker, are you available to speak?

He sat there, legs crossed in front of him, his burning crimson eyes locked in as the gatekeeper of the holocron recited its knowledge that had been stored within the matrix core of the holocron’s creator. The chinning of the incoming message pulling his attention from the image of the holocron’s guardian. Retrieving his comm from his belt and opening the incoming message, a holoimage appeared of the Lightbringer. Seeing the image of Samael brought a small smile to his face. Even though it had only been about a week, it was good to see that he was still alive. “I’m here.” He responded, his voice rough and bass filled. “Go ahead Samael,

The image of the dead Star Dragon could be seen just behind Samael as the commlink was established. “Lord Voidwalker, the mission I had departed on from Hastur ended up going awry. I had hoped to consult God in a place I was familiar with to help locate Lord Kain. I failed. I failed in that and so much more. If you can, please send me the coordinates to Tanalorr. I would prefer to regroup and come up with a new strategy to continue forward.” His voice was dry with disappointment and a broken heart. There was no hint of the normal happy and friendly tone that usually came from the devaronian.

Just from the tone of Samael's voice, Voidwalker could tell that the follower of flames was the bearer of a heavy heart. “You haven’t failed in locating the Beloved King. You did as the rest of us and sought a way to find him, there is no failure in that. I will send the coordinates now.” With a series of button inputs on the comm unit, Voidwalker sent the navigational coordinates instantly. “To be truthful, Kain has returned. He’s here with us now. It would seem that even with a second opportunity, death cannot hold the Beloved King of the Stars.

Samael received the coordinates, and gave a dry smile. “Thank you. I will see you all in a few days then. Oh. And I’m bringing some people with me.” Samael quickly added before cutting off the commlink.

Voidwalker didn’t have a chance to respond before Samael had cut the link to the call. The fact that he was bringing people was only slightly concerning. What was more concerning was not knowing how many people he would be bringing. But Voidwalker believed in Samael knowing he knew how dire things would soon become. Samael had spent as much time with Kain as he had during their stay on Hastur, so he trusted in his decision. More people meant more followers to help fight back against the Father of Shadows. As long as they didn’t get in the way of his own training. A dark smile formed across his face as the intrusive thought turned realization crept in. If they did get in his way, then it would simply mean less mouths to feed and more moving target practice. Voidwalker started to push the thought from his mind as he laid the comm unit down beside him, but again he smiled as he turned his attention back to the collection of dark knowledge, ready to get back to his training.

As he put his holocomm away, Samael looked to Ash and Aster. “Let’s get back to the ship.

It took them longer to get back to the ship than it did getting to the clearing. Not because they came across anything that would have harmed them, but because Samael had to stop and rest. The battle with Shalyx took more energy out of him than he would have preferred, but he did what needed to be done, and that was that.

As they reentered the ship Samael stopped them. “It was never planned this way, but I am laying full claim now. This is my ship. I will be renaming it The Flame’s Fury. Feel free to use the holo terminal to call your family, let them know you are safe, and they are debt free or whatever else you want to tell them.” He then motioned to the rest of the ship. “After that pick your bunks, and clean the ship. I will be in the cockpit for now, resting. When I wake up, we will begin our journey.

Samael for the first time since Kain’s disappearance slept without problems. It was a dreamless sleep, but it was restful nonetheless. When he woke, Aster was just entering the cockpit. “We have been cleaning non stop since we got off the call with our parents. My mom seemed so happy to see we were safe and together. They are a little sad that we aren’t coming back, but they understood.

That’s good to hear. We will be taking off soon.” Samael replied as he input the coordinates that Lord Voidwalker had sent him. The Force guided him on his route.

Oh, I made sure the Captain’s quarters were cleaned so you have somewhere to sleep more comfortably. I’m sure that chair wasn’t the most comfortable of choices.

Samael chuckled. “No it isn’t. Tell your brother to prepare himself, we are taking off.

It took a few days as Samael’s route took him to different destinations before the final jump, but they were finally there. From the distance they were at, it looked like a blue marble. But Samael knew there were those already there that he would reconnect with, and that it would be a safe place to train his new apprentices for now.

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom