Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Training The Apprenticeship of Ragnarok

skira

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Final Triumvirate
Dark Council
This thread will show parts of the training of Apprentice @Ragnarok with the teachings of his master, Knight Kira.

Cult-ish
Nar Shaddaa

Knight Kira sat perched in her chair on her freighter in orbit of Nar Shaddaa. She had ventured here once or twice in her time hiding on various shipping freighters before becoming a Sith, but that was no more. Here she was, a Knight with her own Apprentice, one that was eager to learn and work for those above him. Good, he’d be doing that here.

“Apprentice, it’s time for our first mission. Meet me in the hanger near Hutta Town on Nar Shaddaa, the coordinates will follow with this message. It doesn’t matter what you wear, I have a change of clothes for you when you arrive. I’ll explain more once I see you.” She said into the comm, sending Ragnar the message.

“Korae, go ahead and take us down.” She said to the man at the command chair. She was far too preoccupied to learn how to fly more than a small star fighter, and why bother when she had chauffeurs to do it for her.

Once they landed, she stood outside of her ship, waiting for the young apprentice to arrive.
Tag: @Ragnarok

(For this RP task, the rules are fairly simple! I’m requiring at least one reply to the thread a week, but as many as you can manage to do is preferred and welcomed! I will continue to post small tasks in the Facebook group as this goes on, as this will last longer than a typical task would. And remember, as always if you’re having trouble or have questions feel free to PM me! Make sure you post your CS before your entry post. Now, Let’s have some fun.)

Character sheet
Name: Ragnarok
Level: 2
Class: warrior
House: Syn
Sex: Male
Species: human
Homeworld: Naboo
Height: 6’5
Weight: 230 pounds
Physical: tall and muscular, tanned from constant time in the sun. Short Brown hair, blue eyes, and a short brown beard
Weapon: lightsaber
Abilities : overall brute strength and speed, only using the force in certain situations.

Background: Ragnarok never enjoyed politics, and being born and living on a planet where politics and peace are big things sickened him. Even as a boy he never got along well with the other Naboo. He was completely different from his family, identifying with no one on his home planet. Finally, he left. The only thing he felt like he was losing was getting to see the beautiful nature and landscape of Naboo. Disowning his name and giving himself the alias, Ragnarok, He went across the galaxy, becoming a jack of all trades by taking any type of job he could get. Bounty hunting, working at factories, smuggling, etc. The older he got and the more he traveled the more he realized that the best way to get power and be respected was to be stronger, faster, and more agile than his opponents. Ragnarok loved the Sith order’s respected power and authority and knew he wanted to be a part of the Empire.
Skills:
Form I: Shii-Cho-1
Form V: Djem So- 1
Augmentation-1
Force speed -1
Force jump-1
Convection -1
Force resistance -1
Force sense-1
Telekinesis -1
Force wound-1
Enhance attribute-1
Force body-1
Battlemind-1
Feed on dark side-1
Control pain-1

Cult-ish
Nar Shaddaa

Knight Kira sat perched in her chair on her freighter in orbit of Nar Shaddaa. She had ventured here once or twice in her time hiding on various shipping freighters before becoming a Sith, but that was no more. Here she was, a Knight with her own Apprentice, one that was eager to learn and work for those above him. Good, he’d be doing that here.

“Apprentice, it’s time for our first mission. Meet me in the hanger near Hutta Town on Nar Shaddaa, the coordinates will follow with this message. It doesn’t matter what you wear, I have a change of clothes for you when you arrive. I’ll explain more once I see you.” She said into the comm, sending Ragnar the message.

“Korae, go ahead and take us down.” She said to the man at the command chair. She was far too preoccupied to learn how to fly more than a small star fighter, and why bother when she had chauffeurs to do it for her.

Once they landed, she stood outside of her ship, waiting for the young apprentice to arrive.
Tag: @Ragnarok

(For this RP task, the rules are fairly simple! I’m requiring at least one reply to the thread a week, but as many as you can manage to do is preferred and welcomed! I will continue to post small tasks in the Facebook group as this goes on, as this will last longer than a typical task would. And remember, as always if you’re having trouble or have questions feel free to PM me! Make sure you post your CS before your entry post. Now, Let’s have some fun.)

Ragnarok was tired of having to use smugglers and transport ships to get to places, he needed to get his own ship someday.

Ragnarok walked through the crowded and disgusting streets of Hutta Town, taking in the sights all around him. The buzzing of neon signs and bulbs were present, and the whole town was lighted up in different colors. Most of the people looked like they were all thieves, looking for anything to snap up in hopes of a few credits. He decided to keep one hand on his lightsaber in case one decided to get brave enough.

Ragnarok took a deep breath in and immediately wished he hadn’t. He smelled the horrible smell of garbage, and behind that smell, the hint of blood. Ragnarok kept walking, trying to escape the garbage smell, but couldn’t. The smell of blood didn’t bother him, but he had always had a strong hatred for the smell of trash, like most people.

He was excited for his first mission. Finally, something away from research and the academy! He walked into the hanger area with more pep in his step after that thought. Through the neon lighting he spotted his Master Kira standing next to her ship, and he headed straight her way.

“Apprentice!” Knight Kira exclaimed, turning her weight with her cane. “We’ll have to get you changed. Here, take these.” She handed him a small pile of clothes, which included black pants and a buttoned shirt. “Once you change, we can embark on our journey. I’ll explain more when we’re in the speeder.”

She waited a few minutes, and once he appeared, they walked to the speeder. “Have you ever been to Nar Shaddaa? It’s absolutely disgusting, but unfortunately this is where we’re needed. My master took me on a similar journey to Coruscant, and unfortunately we’ll be dealing with a similar problem. But unlike my time on Coruscant with my Master, I won’t be drugging you,” She paused, laughing lightly. “Any who, we’re going to be going after a book I need. To do that, I need you to meet a few friends of mine at this club just a few minutes away. Whatever you do, do not give them your name.”

She continued driving the speeder until the reached the outside of a club, landing a little further from it. “And, do not mention we are Sith. The less they know about us, the better. Do you have any questions before we go in?”

@Ragnarok (I just realized the tag didn’t work so if you’re seeing this late I’m not worried about the deadline)

Last edited:
Ragnarok listened intently to his master’s words, particularly noting the drugging part. He did like the fact of going after a book. He enjoyed reading as much as he did a fight. He would be sure to ask to read it if it seemed like something he would be interested in.

“No Master. I understand what to do.” Ragnarok replied, opening the door of the speeder and stepping out onto the ground in front of the club.

All he had to do was be quiet and watch his surroundings. Couldn’t be too hard.

He felt like he jinxed himself with that last thought.

@skira

As they walked into the club, Sol a brief nod towards the bar. “Over there. If someone asks you to do something, do it.” She whispered before turning and walking away towards a group of women in the corner. She smiled at the ladies and turned, pointing towards Ragnarok from across the room.

“Can’t you feel his presence? He has to be the one trapping our Master. You just need to lure him in, we can’t let him escape again.” She said to the women, and they all smiled at one another, chattering excitedly. 2 of them stood, and walked over to the apprentice. Sol took one of their seats and watched closely.

“Hey there, why don’t you let us buy you a drink?” One of them said, she had blonde hair and was short. The other, having black hair, reached out for his arm, tracing it with her finger. “I’m Lilith, this is Violet. What’s your name?” The blonde girl spoke again.

@Ragnarok

Ragnarok sat at in a stool at the bar, not exactly knowing what to look for. He had no idea where his master went, but decided that he didn’t need to look around in case he rose suspicion. He was pondering what his role was in everything that would go down tonight when he heard a voice behind him.

Ragnarok saw two women, one with black hair and another, shorter girl with blonde hair. The blonde was definitely his type but wasn’t going to let that be known. The blonde asked if they could buy him a drink and what his name was while the black haired girl trailed her finger down his arm. He hadn’t had many relationships in his past, being a loner and all, but he knew how to turn on the little charm he had. He smiled at the blonde and thought of a response on the fly, hoping to sound persuading and interested.

“Whiskey would be great, thank you. They call me Odin, Odin Lore.” He said while taking the blonde girl’s hand, raising it to his lips and kissing it respectfully while staring into her eyes, trying to charm her.

@skira

The two women giggled, and ordered his drink. They spent the next 30 minutes or so talking to the man “Odin” until Lilith stood, grabbing his hand. “Why don’t you walk us home? It can be dangerous out there.” She asked, tugging his hand to take him outside.

Sol and the others had already left the club, but she was close enough to still sense what was happening. “Go.” She whispered directly into her apprentice’s mind, hoping he wouldn’t ask any questions.

Powers Used:
Telepathy- 3

@Ragnarok

Ragnarok heard Lilith’ question but before he could answer he heard his master’s voice echo all around him. He had his answer before he could fully process hearing things in his head. “Of course, can’t let a beautiful woman like yourself walk alone.” He answered and smiled at her, trying to keep his charm up.

@skira

The two girls grabbed his hands, walking with him out of the club. But as they walked out of the club, Ragnorak would feel something large hit the back of his head. “Sorry, but we can’t risk you getting away.” Lilith whispered before the thing hit him again, knocking him out cold.

-

It was all arranged perfectly. All of the women stood with black hoods draped over them in a circle surrounding Ragnorak, his master included. All hooded, with a pattern traced on the ground. The apprentice woke up from his slight concussion-induced sleep, only to be restrained in the center of all of them.

“Zoradon, your loyal followers have come to free you from your imprisonment in this human flesh. Rejoice, and be thankful.” An older lady exclaimed, her hands slightly raised. Sol looked up slightly to her apprentice, and smirked.

“Come sisters, let us begin the ritual.” The lady spoke again, and the rest followed, first in whispers and then in a uniformed chant. A foreign language to Ragnorak, but he would feel… nothing as they chanted. Perhaps confusion, but nothing felt strange in his body.

They chanted repeatedly for minutes before stopping all of the sudden, the entire room feeling eerily quiet and cold. “Come, Zoradon. Join us.” The Older lady said, extending her hand out.

But… nothing would happen.

@Ragnarok

Ragnarok awoke within a circle of people, highly confused. He remembered following the women outside the bar then everything went black. Ragnarok went to go into a defensive stance but quickly realized that he was bound at the moment. His master’s words echoed in his memory. “Do not let them know you’re a Sith. If someone tells you to do something, do it”. Ragnarok eased into a sitting position, listening to the people around him start chanting. Ragnarok saw his master there, as well as the other two women that were at the bar, and decided that he would just relax and do as he was told. He seemed to be a part of a ritual, but if he was, he felt nothing. All of a sudden, the chanting stopped and the circle went silent. Ragnarok watched as an older woman said “come Zoradon, join us.” And extended her hand. Ragnarok felt nothing change had no idea what to do. He sat quietly, waiting for whatever would happen next.

@skira

“Sisters… I have lied to you.” Sol’s voice came across the group, smiling wickedly at all of them. She smiled at her apprentice and moved her hands to remove his restraints with telekinesis.

“This is my apprentice, and the demon you seek is not lurking anywhere. He lives inside me. And we need that book.” She said, pointing at one of them. She moved to grab it, but stopped instantly.

Around then they would feel a cold air go through the field. She looked to her apprentice, the chill going up her spine. “Kriff,” she thought to herself, then all hell broke loose.

From her side, a large dark demon with glowing cracks tackled Ragnorak’s master, pushing over some of the witches to do so. Others fled, running away like scared mice.

“Help!” She screamed, the demon pressing down on her arms and legs. She looked to her apprentice, struggling to get out from the demon’s firm hold.

“Hello brother,” The demon whispered, smirking down at Sol.

@Ragnarok

(Apprentice, you are free to autohit the demon, whether it be simply tackling him or using a power! Use your imagination!)

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom