Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

The Adventures of Magma

I wrote this for fun let me know if you want a part 2 in the comments section below and tell how you like it have fun 🔥

•In the catacombs of the Sith Temple of Malachor•

Magma was walking inside the ruin of the temple it was dark and old, the last time was active was when Darth Vader faced his former padawan Ahsoka Tano in 3BBY and was left to the ruin with all his sith secrets but Magma decided to go to seek out the secrets of the Sith.

The young Sith Apprentice turned one of his sabers on to used it as a torch it was old dusty and spooky, he walked to the main entrance where he saw many Jedi and Sith who have been mummified for many years he picked up one of the saber that was on the ground of the old battlefield where a massive war that happens during the era of the Old Republic.

•After picked up the saber•

The young boy walked for a distance until he heard an unfamiliar voice reaching out to him, he looked everywhere and still nothing he knew that when he arrived the only ship that was located on the planet what the one who drops him up without a hesitation he took his courage and asked “ who are you and where are you “ and kept walking further in the Old structure and the voice came back saying that they are the ones of the past and why he is here all alone, The young Sith explains he is there to seek out the knowledge of the past and nothing can stop him to go forward in his quest.

The voice started to Laugh diabolically and say “ We shall see the young boy “ and the young Sith entered one of the rooms he saw a man standing there from where Magma was he couldn't identify the person but when he came closer to the figure he could see the traits of the person and the man standing there was Magma former Jedi master Shay Cormac without hesitation Magma start screaming at the Jedi “ Why are you here, how dare you to show up after all you did to me !” but the Jedi master say nothing this made the young Sith apprentice angrier and he Yelled “ ANSWER ME!!!” all the Jedi master did was smiling and he turned his bright yellow lightsaber.5BD80AD2-1C82-4DC3-BEC2-9E228E3326B2.jpeg

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom