Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Academy The Academy of the Final Sith Order - Start here

Welcome, new acolyte!

@ManBad

Please ensure you complete each Unit in its entirety, including this thread. Let us know if we can lend any assistance!

Luca Gallun kneels, taking deep breaths. He could feel it, this was the start of something big. His entire life he had just wandered, doing whatever he could to survive. But that time was now past, now he would start to thrive. He could use his gift for something more, he would be a part of something big. While all this was going on in his head, he stopped himself. He was going to take his vows, to truly become an acolyte of the Final Sith Order. He took another deep breath, his heart beating faster. "I give in to the power of the Dark Side". As soon as these words were said, he felt the energy going through him. He looks up, opening his eyes. "My life starts here", he thought to himself.

OOC: Oops, kinda messed up already lol😅 Hope it's okay to start on task II then do task I :p

View attachment 1295

Welcome, loyalists of the Dark Side, to the Academy of the Final Sith Order

This Order is dedicated to all in the Star Wars universe who feel the pull of the darkness, and who oppose all that the light side stands for. Within this group you will be treated to the many unnatural abilities of the Dark Side, as well as intelligent discussion about various topics regarding the Sith and their ways and lore.

If one wishes to become a member of this Order, one must fully submit to the thrall of the Dark Side.

Members of the Final Sith Order are lawful, ordered individuals. They do not succumb to the temptations of many lesser evil individuals, such as the need for petty vengeance, in-the-dark assassinations, or greed. Duty and loyalty in the name of the Final Sith Order are paramount to everything for a Sith Lord. Underhanded subversive tactics are frowned upon greatly, and punished with no less than execution. The only exception to such deviousness is if it is done in the best interests of the glorious Final Sith Order. Unlike the Jedi, we Sith know when to put our pride behind us for the greater good.

The path to victory can be found in our Sith Code:

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall set me free.

To declare your fealty to the Final Sith Order, comment the following below:

~ "I give in to the power of the Dark Side." ~

And with those words, you rise as an Acolyte of the Final Order, and your journey into the Dark has begun...

The Final Sith Order is ruled by its Empress, the Imperatrix Darth Hesper, whose rule is absolute and whose hand enforces the laws of this Order as iron. The Dark Council, as listed below, comprises the leadership of the Order; their leadership is to be obeyed and respected. You, acolyte of darkness, are the servant of their will.

The Sith Academy is designed to get prospective Acolytes set up with everything they need to become successful roleplayers in our fanon setting. Pay close and careful attention to each of the five Tasks in the Academy, and complete them in their entirety. Your performance in the Tasks may determine the quality of master that chooses you, and how quickly you are chosen as well.

If you have any questions about the Academy, or need assistance in completing your Tasks, contact the Headmistress of the Academy:

~ Knight Zareel Jhenan'doka, Headmistress of the Academy ~
@Zareel Jhenan´doka

You must complete every task in the Sith Academy to become a fully-fledged Acolyte of our Order.

View attachment 1295

Welcome, loyalists of the Dark Side, to the Academy of the Final Sith Order

This Order is dedicated to all in the Star Wars universe who feel the pull of the darkness, and who oppose all that the light side stands for. Within this group you will be treated to the many unnatural abilities of the Dark Side, as well as intelligent discussion about various topics regarding the Sith and their ways and lore.

If one wishes to become a member of this Order, one must fully submit to the thrall of the Dark Side.

Members of the Final Sith Order are lawful, ordered individuals. They do not succumb to the temptations of many lesser evil individuals, such as the need for petty vengeance, in-the-dark assassinations, or greed. Duty and loyalty in the name of the Final Sith Order are paramount to everything for a Sith Lord. Underhanded subversive tactics are frowned upon greatly, and punished with no less than execution. The only exception to such deviousness is if it is done in the best interests of the glorious Final Sith Order. Unlike the Jedi, we Sith know when to put our pride behind us for the greater good.

The path to victory can be found in our Sith Code:

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall set me free.

To declare your fealty to the Final Sith Order, comment the following below:

~ "I give in to the power of the Dark Side." ~

And with those words, you rise as an Acolyte of the Final Order, and your journey into the Dark has begun...

The Final Sith Order is ruled by its Empress, the Imperatrix Darth Hesper, whose rule is absolute and whose hand enforces the laws of this Order as iron. The Dark Council, as listed below, comprises the leadership of the Order; their leadership is to be obeyed and respected. You, acolyte of darkness, are the servant of their will.

The Sith Academy is designed to get prospective Acolytes set up with everything they need to become successful roleplayers in our fanon setting. Pay close and careful attention to each of the five Tasks in the Academy, and complete them in their entirety. Your performance in the Tasks may determine the quality of master that chooses you, and how quickly you are chosen as well.

If you have any questions about the Academy, or need assistance in completing your Tasks, contact the Headmistress of the Academy:

~ Knight Zareel Jhenan'doka, Headmistress of the Academy ~
@Zareel Jhenan´doka

You must complete every task in the Sith Academy to become a fully-fledged Acolyte of our Order.
I give in to the power of the darkside.

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom