Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Discussion Star Wars Squadrons Discussion Thread

dragonsith13

Emissary of Death
Immortalis
1608917893249.jpeg
1608918141976.jpeg
images
images
images

A new space combat flight simulator in a first person view from EA. A story mode and multiplayer ranked feature is present. There are also practice features which allow you to hone your skills and fight through various scenarios. This game harks back heavily to the 1990's PC computer game series X-Wing and TIE Fighter, drawing on many of the fighter based mechanics such as adjusting your power while adding in some more modern features like boosting and certain maneuvering aspects. The game plays heavily on the post Endor struggle and integrates a lot of ships and fighters from the SW universe.

With recent a recent update they added both the B-wing and TIE Defender for play and based on such we hope that we will see some future fighter expansions and additional playable ships as time goes on.

You can customize the controls, down to setting each individual button, so it allows for significant customization in that regard. There are a few preset controller setups you can play - but I have found them to be a bit clunky. You can go full arcade style or a more flight simulator with inverting everything.

Last edited:
Oh yeah! We're supposed to be getting some new ships either, tomorrow, or sometime later in the week. I can't wait to fly some new starfighters.
It is likely with the recent update of the B-wing and Defender that we will see a few additions as time goes on.

It is likely with the recent update of the B-wing and Defender that we will see a few additions as time goes on.
I really can’t wait, but it seems I have to; as my system (and all my game stuff really) is 1,000 miles away.

Welp, time to be REALLY patient.

Patience is a virtue.

I have started the story mode and it is good, they are working hard to integrate a lot of story lines and content. Many of the capital ships from Rebels (that are used in SW Tabletop Armada) are featured. The raider corvettes those used by Inferno squadron.

Patience is a virtue.

I have started the story mode and it is good, they are working hard to integrate a lot of story lines and content. Many of the capital ships from Rebels (that are used in SW Tabletop Armada) are featured. The raider corvettes those used by Inferno squadron.
Oh yeah! Totally no spoilers, but I really loved the story mode. Not too hard, not too easy. Just the right level of challenging.

The Mission Medals are also a fun way of competing with yourself.

Oh yeah! Totally no spoilers, but I really loved the story mode. Not too hard, not too easy. Just the right level of challenging.

The Mission Medals are also a fun way of competing with yourself.
Once I play though on the normal level, I will go through on the more difficult setting - I usually do this with most games on a second playthrough. MAke it more challenging.

Once I play though on the normal level, I will go through on the more difficult setting - I usually do this with most games on a second playthrough. MAke it more challenging.
If you really wanna make it challenging, do a self-imposed permadeath. When you die, you start the whole campaign over again.

If you really wanna make it challenging, do a self-imposed permadeath. When you die, you start the whole campaign over again.
Well then, that would be quite the challenge.

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom