Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Question "Porting" characters from ESE Facebook group

Leo Gorgano Tritum

Greetings all!

I thank the admins who have accepted my registration and just for everyone's knowledge I come from the ESE Facebook group where I have been an active participant for some time now.

I already have a character sheet and my character is level 3 currently. If I'm not wrong, my master is also a member of this forum.

May I know how do I "port" my character sheet over to this forum? Is there a thread where everyone's CS is collected? Are there any changes that need to be made to my CS?

Your help will be most appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Welcome, Aaric! My apologies, this forum is rather quiet. I did see you posted your beautifully formatted character sheet in the correct thread, so I do believe you answered your own question!

Please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM if you have any questions or concerns, and I hope to see you around on the forum! It desperately needs a shot of activity in the arm.

Welcome, Aaric! My apologies, this forum is rather quiet. I did see you posted your beautifully formatted character sheet in the correct thread, so I do believe you answered your own question!

Please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM if you have any questions or concerns, and I hope to see you around on the forum! It desperately needs a shot of activity in the arm.

Thank you High Priestess!

So I assume that there aren't any changes that need to be made for the Facebook CS to suit the forums? What about for the True Sith Trials? :)

Any changes made to the Facebook CS can be made to the forum CS as well? :D

Thank you High Priestess!

So I assume that there aren't any changes that need to be made for the Facebook CS to suit the forums? What about for the True Sith Trials? :)

Any changes made to the Facebook CS can be made to the forum CS as well? :D
Yes! Your character will be the same on both forum and Facebook-- it is the same continuity. Trials may be a bit different; it has a far more fleshed out powers system, which you can now read about in the opening post that went up this evening. Read the OP, update your CS accordingly (you may find out your level by messaging our Emperor, @Darth Dreadwar), and submit it to him for approval.

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom