Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

One-Shot of Samael

Darth Cold

Dark Council
The calling
IC: Samael & Shalyx’har’zan
Year: 155 ABY - 156 ABY

The mission to Yavin IV, it haunted him still. Not from the failure, or any damage that happened. No, even now he continued to see her in his dreams. He couldn’t forget her, the Emperor’s Hand, Lady Apollyon, in her magnificent beauty. Any time he looked to his one friend, he would see her looking back at him. But that must be his imagination, he was an insignificant speck to her, and even more so to the one she served. Once more he stood in one of the empty tombs on Korriban, alone, mourning his unknown and obviously unrequited love.

As Samael stepped outside the tomb, he would look to the sky, the grey before dawn was daunting. He pulled his robe closer to him as he began his journey to the cave just out of view of the academy. He had found another outcast such as himself a year ago, around the time the now Lord Xxys returned battered, and bloody here to Korriban. That was a man Samael respected. Though his title made him imposing, his occasional smile, and random acts of kindness brought a different warmth to Samael that he hadn’t really realized he had never felt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon his return from Yavin IV Samael hadn’t seen, or heard from his Master, Lord Xirr. He assumed the man was too busy for him, and stayed out of his way, choosing to explore the tombs of the Sith of legends in his constant free time. That was when he came across the outcast. A Duinuogwuin named Shalyx’har’zan, badly injured, it could only be assumed he had been in the same predicament as Lord Xxys. The dragon was cautious when found, putting up a defense, ready to fight. Samael didn’t stay long the first time, but came back a few days later with medical supplies as the beast slept.

Upon Shalyx’s awakening he was bandaged, and his pains were being soothed. He would see the child back at the entrance to the cave, sitting there, watching over him. He was still uncomfortable with the company, though grateful for the kind touch that the boy provided. Finally he decided to address him in his broken speech. “Thank. You. Child. But. Why. Help. Me?

Samael would smile but say nothing before leaving once more. The creature had obviously had a hard life. A few days later, Samael would return with more medical supplies. Upon entering the cave he would see a giant sword upon the wall by the dragon who cautiously greeted him. Once explained that he brought more medical supplies for him, Shalyx allowed him to come closer, cautiously gripping the sword with his tail unbeknownst to Samael.

This would continue for the next month until Shalyx was fully healed, yet Samael continued to visit. They had begun to become closer, the dragon was not upset when Samael introduced him to his friend, and even blew a puff of smoke in their direction. Samael helped teach Shalyx to better his language. The visits eventually became longer, and more frequent. For the first time in Samael’s life he finally had more than his one friend, while Shalyx had finally had someone that cared for him, truly.

Today was a special day. Today was an exact year from the day Samael found Shalyx. As he entered the cave, he began to hear a buzzing in his head. Attempting to ignore it he spent time with the dragon, until he fell over screaming as the buzzing turned into a sharp pain stabbing at his mind that he had never felt before, horrors creeped within his mind. Giant spiders, the dead rising to slaughter, and many more torturous visions plagued his mind. Shalyx concerned pulled the boy closer trying to comfort him, not sure what he could do to help him.

Finally Samael could hear words mixed in with the stabbing pain. “Come to me. Find me. Serve me and your suffering shall be over.” The voice was unfamiliar but as Samael turned he found that the pain lessened as he looked a certain direction, as if he were being summoned there. Samael rushed from the cave to a transport ship, knowing the coordinates of his destination, without understanding how he knew them, they took off. Shalyx took off from the cave after them. Just as he reached out to try and catch his friend, the transport went into hyperspace. Leaving him to travel the galaxy alone, looking for his one and only friend.

Upon coming out of hyperspace Samael and the transport pilot found themselves in the middle of an asteroid field. The pilot asked Samael if he was sure this was where he needed to go, only to be assured with a resounding yes as he points at one asteroid in particular. As Samael gets off the transport it takes off without him without reason. He walks to a cave and class out within. “Hello?” The unfamiliar voice called from within. “At last young one, you are here. Come. Come. Don’t keep me waiting any longer.

Samael entered the cave and was greeted by a cloaked man, his hood pulled up covering his face. “My young friend, I am glad you made it here safely.” The man said in a kind voice. “Ah, where are my manners? My name is Hadzuska, and I only want to keep you safe from your terrors. Please join me from now on, and serve me in my times of need. Do so and I will keep you safe. Join me, and everything you wish for will be yours.” Samael considered for a moment. “Anything?” He asked this new man claiming to be a friend. “Anything.” Hadzuska replied. Samael thought a second longer before agreeing. Upon that they departed the asteroid by a ship Hadzuska claimed was a loaner.

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom