Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Search results

1. Leo Gorgano Tritum

One Shot To Kidnap A Moff (Writing Challenge)

(OOC: A couple of years ago there was a writing challenge of which one was supposed to write how one's character would pull off a kidnapping of a Federation Moff. I won the challenge and was awarded with a ciridium-mullinine sword. This thread serves as part of the chronicles of Aaric Tritum's...
  2. Leo Gorgano Tritum

Backstory The Rise of Aaric Tritum (Training Journey Chronicles)

(This thread is simply to put my entire training journey in the FB group from Acolyte to Knight into a more narrative form. It will combine all the text from related facebook posts with some minor editing to make for a smoother reading. Enjoy!) - The Path to Vengeance - Theme Music...
  3. Leo Gorgano Tritum

Formal The Fall of Pelagon (Story Arc Mission RP)

The Fall of Pelagon - 155ABY The day of the signing ceremony Ceremonial chambers, House Pelagia Citadel Capital city of Pelagar, Pelagon Pelagon system, Tapani sector - The next day came quickly. And from the wee hours of the morning there was already a crowd beginning to form within the...
  4. Leo Gorgano Tritum

Resource The Fall of Pelagon RP Resource Thread (Under Construction)

The Fall of Pelagon Resource Thread (This post will contain all supplementary information including the setting, background, participants and amount of forces available by both sides to provide context for the benefit of both spectators as well as GMs and participants.)...
  5. Leo Gorgano Tritum

Question Support for Federation/Jedi and Mandalorian/Underworld

Greetings admins! I have a friend who is active in Roleplay Forums and I have tried to rope him in to the ESE facebook page. However, he is not interested in role-playing as a Sith and is more aligned towards the Federation. So far I haven't seen much activity in the Federation or Underworld...
  6. Leo Gorgano Tritum

Question "Porting" characters from ESE Facebook group

Greetings all! I thank the admins who have accepted my registration and just for everyone's knowledge I come from the ESE Facebook group where I have been an active participant for some time now. I already have a character sheet and my character is level 3 currently. If I'm not wrong, my...

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom