Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Search results

1. Stryker Kai

FSO-NJO War Campaign [CORUSCANT/BOTH SIDES] - Baptism of Fire

IC: Stryker Kai Stryker had been in awe at the sheer jump in combat he had gone through in the last few months. From trying to regain his true connection in the Force as well as the training he had been going through, to the rigorous battlefield he now stood on was a concept he didn't have the...
  2. Stryker Kai

FSO-NJO War Campaign [CORUSCANT / Jedi] - Trenches to Temple

IC: Padawan Stryker Kai Stryker had watched as Master Dan had spoken amongst the white noise of the other Jedi. He truly knew how to command a room. Because once he spoke, it was like a lightsaber slicing through a leaf. The rest of the room had fallen silent and all eyes focused on the...
  3. Stryker Kai

Among the Stars

Stryker couldn't believe it. He had his hands on a ship of his own personal design. This ship was something he had in the works before his disappearance several years ago. And now, standing before him, his technical marvel stood before his eyes. It was a retro-fitted and upgraded ARC-419X. A...
  4. Stryker Kai

Training Stryker's Rise - Tasks

Stryker looked to the recesses of his mind. The code was something he hadn't recited in decades yet it was emblazoned into his memory to never be forgotten. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, opening his eyes once more as he exhaled. "There is no emotion, there is peace. This was a...
  5. Stryker Kai

Training Stryker's Rise - RP

https://forums.sithempire.net/index.php?threads/new-jedi-order-character-sheet-archives-and-roster.66/post-3516 I also understand all of the ground rules and am more than happy to follow. I will bring up any ideas for things I may want to add from this point on through you prior to going...
  6. Stryker Kai

Casual Training on Tython: Sparring Ring [Open RP]

Stryker walked the halls of their Jedi Temple. He had only returned for a short time and yet it was as if he had never left his people. At least, that’s how he felt in memory, but in almost all things regarding his training and skills through the Force, they were all but gone. Forgotten due to...
  7. Stryker Kai

Formal A Confluence on Tython: The Rebuilding of an Order [Open RP]

IC: Initiate Stryker Kai Location: Temple Gates Stryker approached the steps of the Jedi Temple before him and couldn’t believe his eyes. To say being around the livelihood of the Force and its users once more as strange was an understatement for him. He wanted nothing more than to run himself...
  8. Stryker Kai

Resource New Jedi Order Character Sheet Archives and Roster

Name: Stryker Kai Age: 44 Sex: Male Species: Human Homeworld: Kashyyyk Occupation: Jedi Height: 6’0” Appearance: Skin Color: Tan Hair Color/Hairstyle: Dark Brown Peppering gray hair slicked back Eye Color: Dark Mud Brown Facial Features: Scar Across Face With the Letters R. E. Going Diagonal...
  9. Stryker Kai

Academy The New Jedi Order Academy - Start Here!

I open myself to the knowledge of the Light.

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom