Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Recent content by Yyr'kun Dra'Gan

1. Yyr'kun Dra'Gan

Units TASK 4: Creating Your Character

Yyr’Kun Dra’Gan Name: Yyr’Kun Dra’Gan (Year-Koon Dra-Gann) Rank: 1 Dread Acolyte Class: Sorcerer House: Dreadwar Age: 40 Sex: Male Species: Arkanian Homeworld: Arkania Occupation: Eugenicist, Genetic Engineer, Virologist, Epidemiologist, Surgeon and Bio-Chemical Engineer, Commander in the...
  2. Yyr'kun Dra'Gan

Change of name

Thank You For Your Assistance!
  3. Yyr'kun Dra'Gan

Change of name

I would like to change my name to the only avatar character I have atm, Yyr'kun Dra'Gan, thank you.
  4. Yyr'kun Dra'Gan

Units TASK 1: Understanding the Law of the Final Sith Order

1: Respect and understand that those who have come before you have earned the respect they are due. To such ends, you are to kneel in comments rp etc to your betters, as you would expect those beneath you to do the same. The Empress Darth Hesper, Imperatrix of the Final Sith Order is always to...
  5. Yyr'kun Dra'Gan

Academy The Academy of the Final Sith Order - Start here

I give in to the power of the Dark Side

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

Back
    Top Bottom