Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Units TASK 4: Creating Your Character

corinthia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Immortalis
Creating Your Character
This is the most important step in your basic training. Once you have completed this task, the masters of the Academy will take your foray into the Sith more seriously; masters looking for an apprentice may peruse the character sheets created during this Unit. Should you become an apprentice, your master will award you Prestige for further tasks given personally to you in one-on-one training. Once you reach 66 Prestige, or after our standard 13 weeks of training have passed by, you will be administered a final trial—the ultimate test of your mettle. Survive it, and you will become Sith.

1631166433984.png

You have chosen your name, your weapon, and your class; an image of what your character will be like should be blossoming in your mind. Now is the time to flesh out the finer details of your character such as backstory, personality, physical descriptions, and Force powers.

To begin roleplaying in the Final Sith Empire, you must have a completed character sheet. You can find a CS (character sheet) template below; complete it and post it in the comments. If you would like assistance, comment your questions below and the Academy will reach out to you.

You do not need admin or moderator approval to create or post a character sheet on this forum—however, if issues are spotted in your CS, rest assured, you will be notified and assisted in rectifying any mistakes.

If approval is necessary to join an RP, it will be marked as a "Closed" RP (this will be indicated either by a thread's label, tags, or in the body of the post). Otherwise, you are welcome to jump into any "Open" RPs you see in our Empire, or create a new RP of your own.

Some categories on the CS template are optional; they will be marked as such. Additionally, you will be assigned to a House in the Unit following this one, after your character is fleshed out, so you can be better sorted. Find more information about Houses in Task 5.

All Acolytes (that's you) of the Final Sith Order start out at Level 1.

CHARACTER SHEET TEMPLATE
Name:
Nicknames/Aliases (optional):
Class:
House (you will choose your House in the next Unit):
Species:
Homeworld:
Height:
Weight:
Physical Description:
Weapon:
Equipment/Vehicle:
Pets (optional):
Languages:
Description of Abilities:
Strengths:
Flaws:
Relationships/Love Interests (optional):
Biography:
Skills (10 points):

As an Acolyte, you will begin at Level 1. You will have 10 points to spend on Force powers; you may spend one point per skill. Lightsaber forms also cost skill points.

For Acolytes, we recommend you choose skills off this list of basic Force powers; a full list of accepted skills can be found in the Sith Academy.

Many of these basic skills are prerequisites for more specialized powers; you must put points into a prerequisite power to learn its specializations. Powers that are prerequisites are marked with an asterisk (*).

BASIC SKILLS
Augmentation* – The ability to unnaturally boost your stamina, speed, and strength.

Force Jump – The ability to perform otherwise impossible leaps with assistance from the Force. Requires Augmentation.

Force Speed – The ability to attain and maintain excessively fast sprinting speeds with assistance from the Force. Requires Augmentation.

Force Sense* – The ability to perceive through the Force, such as sensing one's surroundings or sensing other Force users.

Telekinesis* – The ability to manipulate the movement of objects with the power of the mind.

Force Push – The ability to unleash a blast of telekinetic energy towards a target. Requires Telekinesis.

Force Wound – The ability to inflict damage to an enemy's internal organs by squeezing with the Force. Requires Telekinesis.

Force Shock* – The ability to create a burst of electrical energy.

Convection* – The ability to manipulate thermal currents with the hands, setting them ablaze; limited to touch.

Cryokinesis* – The ability to generate intense cold, and manipulate ice and snow.

Force Resistance* – The ability to resist Force attacks.

Once your character sheet is completed to your satisfaction, post it in the replies below along with any supplementary media such as character images, theme songs, and voice samples. You may also post it to any designated Character Sheet threads elsewhere in the Sith Academy or Sith Empire subforums.

Congratulations, Acolyte! You now have all the tools you need to participate in roleplays. Read the Rules of Roleplaying below to continue your journey.

1631166518855.png

Rules of Roleplaying

All roleplaying in the Final Sith Order, in this Facebook group and on our forum, obeys the following basic rules:
  1. NO AUTOHITTING. Autohitting means inflicting harm on another player character in or out of combat without permission. Example: "Darth Slayron beheaded Lady Blackflame with a single swing of his lightsaber." – should instead read as: "Darth Slayron swung his lightsaber towards Lady Blackflame's neck, taking aim to behead her." This leaves better room for interpretation, and gives the opponent the opportunity to react to your actions.

2. NO GODMODING. Godmoding means roleplaying without limits or boundaries, including taking control of another player's character without express permission, taking control of the environment provided by a GM (game master), or otherwise taking excessive control or power over the setting, or performing feats that would be realistically impossible or implausible, including demonstrating absurdly overpowered or godlike abilities.

3. NO META-GAMING. Metagaming means using out-of-character knowledge that would be impossible for your character to know in-universe and in-character, e.g. intimate knowledge of another player's character sheet, thoughts, secrets, etc; or obscure knowledge you may know as an OOC (out-of-character) Star Wars buff that may be something entirely unknown to your character in-universe.

Last edited:

Darth Kratos

Name: Ingh'rayne Bordst
Nicknames/Aliases (optional): Call me Rayne
Class: Assassin
Sex: Male
Species: Devaronian
Homeworld: Devaron
Height: 1.6 Meters
Weight: 102 KG
Physical Description: I am a glorious specimen. Though I look like an evil entity in most religions, I keep my skin clear and my horns sharpened and cleaned. I have an extensive wardrobe, as I like to look my best. The layers also allow me to keep my tools (*ahem* knives) concealed.
Weapons: I normally will carry many things with me, though you wouldn't know it. Throwing knives are my favorite. They're small, easily concealable, and can be quite deadly when thrown skillfully. I do like to practice a lot whenever I can. Apologies in advance if I almost hit you. I promise I don't kill people accidentally. Just maim or seriously injure.
Equipment/Vehicle: Nemesis-class patrol ship
Pets (optional): None
Languages: Basic and Devaronian
Description of Abilities: Though standing out because of my horns, I can blend in very well. This is due to me being shorter than most. This has allowed me to rob several places deemed "safe and secure."
Strengths: So many. I'm lovable, I'm handsome and still quite humble about it all.
Flaws: Someone once called me boisterous and rude. They must be delusional.
Relationships/Love Interests (optional): I've had many loves in my life. Most Devaronian women. They haven't stuck, though, mainly because I am travelling so often.
Biography:
I grew up, like most Devaronian males without a single father figure. My father was off travelling the galaxy with his crew. He provided well for us, though, so I had most everything I desired. I went to some of the best schools. Yet, I inherited my fathers love for wandering.
As soon as my friends and I could scrape together the credits, we left school and started out on our own. We went through more than a few scrapes. One of my friends lost a horn in a battle. (Thank goodness they grow back. He looked awful without it.)
I encountered prejudice more than a few times because of my looks. They just don't understand how handsome I am because of their religious beliefs. Their loss! Someone was unwise enough to attack me, though, because of it. The picture below was taken after that encounter. My horns served a special purpose that day.
I discovered I had Force powers early on. Not a surprise. My father was, too. They served me quite well during our travels. I could get in and out of many places just by sensing people nearby. Handy when trying to avoid guards.
Skills (10 points):
Augmentation
Force Jump
Force Speed
Force Sense
Telekinesis
Force Push
Force Wound
Force Shock
Convection
Force Resistance
devaronian.jpg

Leo Gorgano Tritum

Leo Gorgano Tritum

sith.JPG

Theme Song:
Prologue - Final Fantasy: Kingsglaive OST

Biography (WIP):
Leo was born and raised on Obulette: The stronghold of House Mecetti and home to the powerful Mecrosa Order. Though 'Tritum' was his family name, they had been sidelined for generations and was known for nothing more than the scant few notable house members of many millenia past.

Leo grew up being mocked even by the branch members of the ruling Hejaran family and their close relatives and allies. Even going so far as to suggest the Tritum line had been tainted by Jedi-Pelagian blood. Something that the Sith Knight Aaric Etherall Tritum was once suspected of even as he led the charge during the sacking of Pelagon: The homeworld of the Jedi-loving House Pelagia and House Mecetti's sworn enemies.

Despite all this, Leo's family always supported him and kept him from lashing out; Drilling into him that 'Tritum' would one day become a name meant for greatness once again. That to be great was to show it with strategic action, not mere words. This made an impact on the young Leo; deciding that he would direct his anger, hate and frustration into his studies and training. He would become a shining example of strength and honor. He would meet every slander, every obstacle and prove to the rest of House Mecetti that 'Tritum' was a name that deserved respect.

The chance quickly came as soon as his force sensitivity was discovered. He was brought to the Mecrosa Order's attention where his raw force abilities coupled with his talent in fencing earned the Tritum scion enough praise to be sent as part of the order's regular batches to the Sith academy on Dromund Kaas to be trained as full fledged Sith.

There he slowly rose up in both rank and ability, gaining the attention of an aspiring master who moulded Leo into a cold, calculating warrior. Yet despite the ruthless and unforgiving environment he was in, Leo stood fast in ensuring he always gave both friend and foe alike the honor they deserved in his own Sith way. It was something the both the academy and his master could not purge.

Leo ultimately completed his training and was knighted as Darth Legatus. Upon his return to Obulette, however, he was greeted with indifference and apathy by House Mecetti and the Mecrosa Order despite his rise within the Sith ranks. To them, he still had not accomplished any feats worthy of their recognition within Tapani space.

Not to be discouraged, Darth Legatus decided to join the Mecetti House Guard forces; commissioned as a Captain due to his Sith rank and proven battle prowess. Unfortunately, Tapani-style politics hampered his efforts to contribute in any meaningful way; being given security assignments and guard duty.

One such assignment allowed him to watch over Empress Hesper's twin daughters Halia and Nerei. Though only 8 years old, both girls showed great intelligence and maturity; bejng responsive to Leo's offer to teach and guide them in the ways of the Sith and of Tapani culture on top of being their bodyguard.

The Emperor consort Hejaran noticed his two girls becoming close to the Tritum scion and subsequently reduced the amount of rounds he would be assigned as their bodyguard to limit their exposure.

One day, his family called Leo back to their home so as to gift him with a very peculiar family heirloom...

Name/Title: Leo Gorgano Tritum

Rank/Level: Knight

Base Class: Warrior

Subclass: Sith Paladin

Nicknames/Aliases: Leo

Species: Human

Orientation (optional): Straight

Homeworld: ObuletteMecetti Province, Tapani Sector

Height: 2 m / 6.5 ft

Weight: 75 kg / 165 lbs
Physical Description:
Bleached white, neck length hair that is swept back and tied into a short polytail. Tall, lean with a toned and muscular body and wide shoulders.

Clothing:
- Wears clothes typical of the Counts of Serenno, similar to Count Dooku.
- Mabari Armorweave cape and vest.
- Durasteel bracers and greaves.
- Duranium Armor covering entirety of left arm.

Weapons:
- Standard lightsaber with red blade
- Alba Leonis
(An sword alchemized with level 3 force lightning produced and gifted by Darth Baleros in 155 ABY during Aaric Tritum's knighting ceremony. Handed down as Tritum family heirloom)
- Model 22T4 ISB Special Holdout Blaster

Equipment:
- Personal shield generator with spare diatium power cells

Vehicles: Generic speeder bike

Pets (if applicable): None
Languages:
- Basic
- Herglic
- Mrlssi

Combat Skills:
As befitting his Tapani heritage, Leo was found to be adept at fencing and was exceedingly natural at it to the point of being similar to one of the 'Saber Rakes' of old Tapani legend. This has supplemented his lightsaber style to be one of accuracy and precision regardless of the style he chose to learn. His family's links to House Mecetti and the Mecrosa Order are such that he was also taught the basics at spycraft.

Other Strengths:
He was homeschooled in his younger years and this has provided him with an education similar to (but not on the same level) as the academies found during the heyday of the Tapani sector. This allows him to think critically and strategically on the fly.
Flaws:
Because of his training, Leo's fighting style is weak to brute force attacks if any manage to catch him off guard or work around his dodges, parries and ripostes. He hates anyone who belittles his family history and Tapani heritage.

Alignment:

Lawful Neutral

Personality:

Cold, calm and calculating. Possesses an air of nobility and gravitas. Not easy to anger, but will lash out if his convictions are challenged. Though his apprenticeship had dissuaded him, he still finds the capacity to act out of honor even against enemies that have gained his respect. He is gentlemanly but also aloof depending on who he is talking to. He feels that everything and everyone has the capacity to serve the Sith and the Empire.

His disdain against indiscriminate killing and allowing persons to live when his own logic and reason deems it prudent has made him somewhat of a rare find within the Sith Order.

That, and because Leo has almost zealotrious respect and devotion to Empress Leto and the Sith Order; together with his convictions regarding honor, he chose the path of a Paladin.

Fears:
Harm coming to the sparse few that he cares or is interested about. Fears that his heritage will be lost to time.

Pursuing persons of interest, Endrolian ground apple juice (Fermented because it makes the drink slightly alcoholic despite its original non-alcoholic form)

Dislikes:

Anyone who belittles his family and heritage.

Habits:

Says "What a waste" if someone or something dies or is destroyed before It can be used for the good of the Sith Order/Empire, drinks Endrolian Ground Apple Juice frequently during down times.
Relationships/Love Interests:

Friendships:

Masters:

Apprentices:

Leo's reputation is mostly limited to within the Sith Order. Nothing noteworthy as of yet.

Skills
(Level 5: 50 points)

Lightsaber
- Shii-Cho (3)
- Makashi (3)
- Shien/Djem So (3)
- Saber Throw (3)
Control
- Augmentation (3) (Free: Sith Warrior Bonus)
- Force Jump (3)
- Enhance Attribute (3)
- LIGHT Force Healing (3) (Free: Sith Paladin Bonus)
Sense

- Force Sense (3)
- Precognition (3)
- Force Push (3)
- Force Choke (3)
- Mental Shield (3)
Alter (Continued)

- Force Lightning (3)
- Lightning Saber (2)
- Force Resistance (3)
- Force Barrier (3)
Alter (Continued)

- Force Kick (3)
- Force Stun (3)
- Force Blast (3)

Last edited:

AraliaDrogus

Name: Aralia Drogus
Nicknames/Aliases (optional): Ara
Class: Sorcerer
House: Dreadwar
Sex: Female
Homeworld: Sunflier ship
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 140lbs
Physical Description: Fair, pale skin; piercing ice blue eyes; hip length pure white hair; feminine slender, muscular form
Weapon: Single Saber with gently curved black hilt; Amphistaff bred by parents, named Vipre
Equipment/Vehicle: The Sunflier, a Modified Courier class ship
Pets (optional): Killa, Nexu trained from cub
Languages: Basic, Huttese
Description of Abilities: Highly intelligent, learns quickly, agile, deceptively strong, adept at manipulating non-Force users
Strengths: Observant, quick reflexes, not easily distracted, never gives up once mind is set
Flaws: Compassionate towards animals and small children, little respect for authority
Personality: Myer-Briggs type: Architect: INTJ-A
Biography: "I was born on my parents ship, in hyperspace. Their fifth child, my parents expected another boy, but we're surprised when they saw I was a girl. Raised with my four brothers, I was taught early on how to fight. After all, a smuggler's life isn't an easy one. My father was a bounty hunter before he was injured freeing my mother from slavery. As I grew up, I learned skills from both my parents, including how to dance, sing, and charm from my mother, and many forms of combat, stealth, and hunting from my father. On one of father's runs, mother took me to some old ruins. I could feel a strange darkness, and I asked her what this place was. She told me it was the ruins of an old Jedi temple that had been destroyed by the Sith centuries ago. Intrigued by what I had learned, I began studying as much as I could. I learned of our galaxies history, and of the rivalry between the Jedi and Sith. When I came across the mention of midichlorians, I tested myself. Finding my midichlorian count on the higher side, around 17-18,000, I decided I wanted to learn how to use the Force. When I told my parents, however, they weren't very happy and insisted that I put such thoughts out of my mind. I didn't. I couldn't. So I continued to study and began applying my studies, teaching myself how to connect with the Force. After only a few months, father was hired to catch a litter of Nexu cubs. The buyer was willing to pay double upon delivery, so father agreed to do the job. I stayed on the ship while he took mother and my brothers to find the cubs. As the sun was setting, I heard their screams and ran out to find them. I saw mother and three of my brothers dead as father and my oldest brother fought the Nexu. I reached out through the Force, touching the beasts mind as it slashed at my father. I could feel it's fear and pain, and it's overpowering need to protect its cubs. I tried to calm it through the Force, but was moments too late, as its claws sliced through my father's chest. My brother managed to get to his blaster and shot the creature. When he turned to me, I saw and felt his happiness at killing the animal. He retrieved the cubs, six white and a rare black, and killed three before I had the chance to react. I attacked him, throwing him off with the suddenness of my attack. I pinned him to the ground, my dagger at his throat. I could feel his fear, and I realized that I LIKED it. I could see more clearly than ever before, and his fear mixed with my anger made me WANT to kill him. I cut deep, watching the deep red blood flood from his throat. It was the first time I had killed anyone, and it felt amazing. When I went to check the remaining cubs, I spotted several Nexu approaching. I knew I wouldn't be able to make it to the ship before they surrounded me, so I waited by the cubs. In moments I was surrounded by the Nexu. Reaching through the Force again, I touched their minds. I sent feelings of calming and tried to assure them I was no danger to them. Warily they gathered the three white cubs, but they ignored the other. After they left, I grabbed the remaining cubs and returned to the ship. Once in orbit, I checked the cub, finding that she was only a few days old. I knew I would need a place to keep her, so I set a course for a station my parents had frequented and began clearing out their belongings. In one of the old storage bays, one my father never let me enter, I found a strange tank. When I looked into it, I saw a strange creature I had never seen before. Several of them. After some searching, I found that they were Amphistaff polyps, all at different stages of growth. I decided that I would release them back on Wayland, where father had recorded finding them, before going to the station. Upon releasing the polyps into a body of water that had many other polyps, the Amphistaffs from the last polyp detached, the last of which got tangled in the grasses. When I went to free it, I felt an instant connection with it. I tried to release it, but it coiled around my body. After detaching it, I attempted to leave it behind, but it followed onto the ship. I extended my hand to it and the creature instantly leapt to my arm. I decided to keep it as well. On the way to the station, I studied more on Amphistaffs and found it quite easy to "train" it, and easy to learn how to use it. Leaving it and the Nexu in what was formerly my parents quarters, I began modifying the second sleeping quarters and the storage bays to better suit my needs. Over the next few years, I trained my Nexu and learned how to fight with the Amphistaff. Shortly before my 23rd birthday, I found my way into Sith space….."
Skills (10 points): Augmentation
Force Sense
Telekinesis
Force Push
Force Shock
Force Resistance
Telepathy
Shii-Cho
Tràkata
Niman

Last edited:

ManBad

OOC: I will leave a time gap at the end of my biography to the start of my Sith journey, I would wish to discuss that with someone who might be my Master or something since I want it to be pretty coherent.

Name: Luca Gallun
Nicknames/Aliases (optional):
Class: Sith Warrior
Homeworld: Coruscant
Height: 187
Weight: 75kg
Physical Description: I am nothing out of the ordinary, but still I'm imposing enough to have had a couple of years as a mercenary, most often as security.
My hair is medium length and my beard is either shaven or sometimes I let it grow out a little bit.
Weapon: Usually only carries lightsaber, but own pistols. A remnant from his mercenary past.
Equipment/Vehicle: Old, very used Corellian Engineering YT-2000
Pets (optional): -
Languages: Basic, Huteese
Description of Abilities: While I'm not a brute, I often end up doing the dirty work. As per my previous employment, I am used to dealing with individuals who are in my way, often through means of fighting. But as I said, I am not a brute, I strive for knowledge, for power.
Strengths: Persistent, intelligent, aspiring - and willing to work for it.
Flaws: Gets very upset at setbacks. I'm also somewhat of an idealist, in a way where I often get upset when things are not in the order I want them.
Biography: I was born on Coruscant, but I don't remember much of it. My father started becoming more successful around the time I was born, and I spent much of my time on a spaceship, travelling to new planets where I would live a couple of months for my fathers business. When I was 14, our yacht got attacked by pirates, that was the last I ever saw of my family. The pirates took me onboard simply because I didn't get killed along with the rest by some luck. I spent three years with them. I loathed them, but I had to work if I wanted to survive. I learned a lot of skills there. They also made me kill someone for the first time. I escaped one day when we were on Tatooine, the crew got drunk and I just ran off, I didn't even contemplate it. I managed to survive several months by stealing. It was on Tatooine that I first felt a strong feeling of the force, but I didn't quite understand it at the time. I got employed as a mercenary, often operating as a security guard for caravans, trading freighters and other institutions. I found a use for this feeling I had, I could sense if there was any danger about it, and my reflexes were very fast too, thanks to the force.
Skills (10 points):
Form:
Form I: Shii-Cho
Form II: Makashi
Total points: 2

Force powers:
Augmentation
Force jump
Force sense
Telekinesis
Force push
Force shock
Force Wound
Convection
Total points: 8

Yyr’Kun Dra’Gan

Name: Yyr’Kun Dra’Gan (Year-Koon Dra-Gann)
Class: Sorcerer
House: Dreadwar
Species: Arkanian
Homeworld: Arkania
Occupation: Eugenicist, Genetic Engineer, Virologist, Epidemiologist, Surgeon and Bio-Chemical Engineer, Commander in the Arkanian Navy.​

Height: 6’3”
Weight: 210lbs
Physical Description: Yyr’Kun is in the peak of physical condition, his body though lithe, is corded with acrobatic musculature. He is slightly taller than average, bears the white hair of his Arkanian race, but his skin is chalky, unnaturally white. His lips are black, as well as the deep pits of his eyes. Whether this is an effect of the Dark Side or the results of personal genetic modification is unknown, it is definitely not tattooing or any form foreign marking, the cells in those areas have simply changed.​

Though Yyr’Kuns’ eyes are predominantly a deep red that grow ever more intense as his connection to the Dark Side strengthens, those who pay attention may notice that on different occasions Yyr’Kuns’ eyes become covered in thick nictitating membranes that resemble orbs of obsidian. Yyr’Kun wears his hair long and loose. He is most commonly dressed in the colors of black or red, with a buttoned down crisp uniform, like a naval surgeon, or a military scientist. Yyr’Kun doesn’t seem to be restricted by his clothing at all, even with the straight line cuts his personal style embraces. Over these crisp and aesthetic clothes, he will wear his Sith robes, as expected, when expected.​

Weapon: Yyr’Kun wields a dual bladed saber that has two intense, deep red blades that throb audibly with power, especially when twirled through the movements of Niman. The hilt of Yyr’Kuns’ lightsaber is constructed of a an amalgam of beskar, phrik, and cortosis. The perfect twin crimson crystals are a perfect mirror of identity. Yyr’Kun spent a great deal of time combining his knowledge of engineering and the manipulation of organic matter to establish the seeds he would need to craft his twin blades. Combining the almighty power of the Dark Side, his aforementioned other abilities and his knowledge of crystallography Yyr’Kun was able to produce two perfect twin crystals.​

Equipment/Vehicle: Sith Holocron (to be donated to the Academy), Personal holo-computer, data pad, surgeons’ precision implement kit, surgeons’ field implement kit, old Sith amulet passed down through the family as an honor for service, personal military awards and decorations, sample analyzer, vibro-shiv in boot, vibro-dagger concealed beneath each arm, personal signet ring with high intensity laser, heavy silver bracelets (2) each containing a dart launcher loaded with neurotoxin, and paralytic darts. Yyr’Kun has access to a modern Lambda style shuttle for business related to his household or serving the Empire.​

Languages: Arkanian, Basic, Huttese, Jawaese, Kaminoan, Rakatan, Rodian, Sith, Sith Runic Text​

Description of Abilities: Yyr’Kun was a quick study in lightsaber combat and drew the attention of many in House Dreadwar. He is also trained to a masters’ competency in the martial arts of Echani, and Taras Kasi. Apart from all listed medical and scientific skills, Yyr’Kun is a superb surgeon and body alteration artist, offering his skills for a price to anyone. Finally Yyr’Kun is a rather potent sorcerer for only an Acolyte. His sorcerers knowledge in combination with a major understanding of genetics and diseases makes Yyr’Kun a powerful ally in the war against the New Jedi Order.​

Strengths: Yyr’Kun is extremely skilled in many scientific and biomedical fields, He is highly intelligent, speaks may alien and ancient languages, has knowledge of cloning including Kaminoan techniques, and has a strong, emotionally detached, scientific mind. Yyr’Kun has also studied several examples of ancient Rakatan technology though he has yet to glean full understanding.​

Flaws: Though not necessarily regularly outspoken other than on his homeworld, Yyr’Kun like many Arkanian is a bigoted supremacist, though his beliefs run deep into the extremes. He is quiet about it, most truly hateful people are. Ego and an extreme sense of self worth and an exact knowledge of how intelligent oneself is effects Yyr’Kuns’ decision making process, keeping him calculating before sudden action is necessary. He is subject to flattery concerning both his vast knowledge and exceptional physique. Finally Yyr’Kun won’t back down from a direct assault on his person or principles, and if he is truly wronged he will retaliate often in a lethal or fatal way. Whatever happens afterward be it a duel, a sudden and unexplainable sickness, a demonic haunting, or even a neurotoxin needle forced into the sleeping offenders’ eye.​

Relationships: None, other than Arkanian Navy contacts and incidental Academy acquaintances.​

Biography: Born on Arkania, 116 ABY to the notorious Dra’Gan Household, a mid to high level Arkanian house known for its’ constant commitment to creating new and more horrifically effective bio-weapons for the Empire. This tradition of Dra’Gan fealty extends back to the time of Emperor Palpatine, when the Dra’Gan family were responsible for many viral bombs that the Empire used to exterminate it’s foes. Yyr’Kun is proud to say that his family, on Arkania, have been aids, servants, and members of the Sith tradition from Palpatine, through the Fel Empire, and then to the One Sith of Darth Krayt. Throughout the generations of service, House Dra’Gan has been recognized for its’ aid to the One Sith and the Final Sith Order many times, both with military commendations and adoption of apprentices when appropriate.

Yyr’Kun is the first Force user in his family line in the last two generations powerful enough to become a true Sith. Philosophers, cultists, religious zealots, uninhibited doctors, eugenicists and deadly soldiers all come from Yyr’Kuns’ Household line, but above all others he is held dear, as the Dark Side flows through him like a raging torrent, not the mild perspiration that his average family member feels. It was this extreme attunement along with constant attempts to open an ancient Sith Holocron that finally hurled Yyr’Kun onto his path of destiny.

For nearly twenty years Yyr’Kun perfected his mastery of the ancient Sith and Rakatan languages, until he became fluent in usage and comprehension. This time had of course also been split between serving the Empire on Arkania in a military capacity and practicing his various medical and scientific skills also, usually at the behest of the Empire.

After another five years of diligent service, recognition and military accolade Yyr’Kun was allowed to “take leave” for a standard galactic year before he was commissioned as a Commander in the Arkanian military bio-weapons research program, where he would dedicate much of his time crafting bio-terrors of a viral nature, as well as creating genetic augmentation techniques for use within the Arkanian Military. It was during this year of preparatory sabbatical that Yyr’Kun would finally be able to activate, open and comprehend the Sith holocron of House Dra’Gan.

Once Yyr’Kun opened the Holocron, after using the correct combination of finger positioning, force concentration, and chanting of a passage that combined both the Rakatan and Sith languages. With a crackling of red energy and sickening green light, a holo-image burst into full form. The form was of a darkly robed figure, with eyes like molten yellow steel and blackened skin that was only noticeable in comparison to the shimmering silver of the entities needle-like teeth.

Yyr’Kun was never able to draw the creatures’ species from it in conversation. He could think of no race that resembled this hooded creature, though he would come to know the holocron guardian as Darth Pistris, a Sith sorcerer of some power, mostly lost in history, around two hundred fifty years from the first Great Schism.

With great effort over many years Yyr’Kun became more attuned to the guardian and the holocron, Darth Pistris’ attitude eventually became non-combative and he relented to begin sharing secrets with Yyr’Kun. Sith Sorcery, ancient languages, Rakatan template schematics, and some notes upon the first of the Fallen were contained within the holocron, as well as untold knowledge that Yyr’Kun cannot access or decipher. It is his hope that the Korriban Masters will be able to do so.

When Yyr’Kun could learn no more from the holocron in its’ current state he knew that his time had come, that destiny was leading him fully onto the path of the Sith, and that path was paved directly to Korriban. When Yyr’Kun arrived at the Korriban academy he was revealed to be suited to serve as a Dread Acolyte of House Dreadwar.

After his initiation into house Dreadwar, during his lightsaber combat training the young Arkanian caught the eye of the mighty Lord Drakul Xarxes, Yyr'Kun noticed the Arkanian Lord immediately, hoping to exemplify racial perfection in his skills. Perhaps Lord Xarxes would take him as an apprentice. Alas, Yyr’Kuns’imagined private training would be put on hold however, as the war with the New Jedi Order began to ramp into full pace and the continual siege of Coruscant began.

Since the departure of Lord Darkul Xarxes, Yyr’Kun has continued to study his lightsaber combat rigorously, training with any who will attempt to best him. Along with combative training Yyr’Kun is of course becoming familiar with the direct use of the Force, and the manipulation of Dark Side energy through Sith magic. The Holocron, not yet gifted to the academy is still a constant puzzle that Yyr’Kun attacks daily, trying to comprehend more and more of the ancient Rakatan technology. Yyr’Kun hopes that by assimilating this knowledge with his masterful Arkanian training and his in-depth understanding of Kaminoan cloning techniques, he can serve the Empire in his most efficient, ruthless capacity. Yyr’Kun arrived at the Korriban Academy approximately ten standard months ago, and has remained studious and somewhat arrogantly aloof.

Skills: Shii-Cho Form I: 1, Jar’kai, Niman Form VI: 1, Force Plague, Force Sense, Telepathy, Mental Shield: 1, Sutta Chwitsukak, Qazoi Kayntuska, Trakata​

Attachments

• yyrkunsaber.jpg
    yyrkunsaber.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 1

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Top Bottom