Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Recent content by Ben Sargent ( Magma )

1. Ben Sargent ( Magma )

Event Deathtober Do-Or-Die House Cruor Death Match

IC Magma Death Apprentice of House Cruor The Flame was rising all around him in the arena the smell of the fire was surrounding the area and the young apprentice of Lord Cruak could smell it, the scent was pretty much familiar with Magma he was not afraid of it but it give him some bad...
  2. Ben Sargent ( Magma )

IC Magma Death Apprentice of House Cruor The Young Sith Apprentice felt something moving under his feet he looked all around him and it was the rink of the Arena he placed his feet, in consequence, to make sure he doesn't fall, The smell of old corpse was pretty strong many people lost their...
  3. Ben Sargent ( Magma )

IC Magma Sith Apprentice of house Cruor Magma was on the High ground and could see Keilor was down and in a position of Vulnerability, many options were possible to do but which one the young apprentice will use against his opponent he closed his eyes to meditate quickly to see what could be...
  4. Ben Sargent ( Magma )

Magma Sith Apprentice of house Cruor The Young Sith felt the force blast of Kielor and luckily for him he managed to keep his balance and not fell to the ground with the small earthquake he almost drop his lightsaber as well when he was back stable on his feet he firmly grabbed his saber and...
  5. Ben Sargent ( Magma )

IC Magma Sith Apprentice of house Cruor Move 1/7 The Apprentice of Lord Cruak salute back to Keilor and replied that his son was great and in the same moment he saw the debris come in the direction of his head he was lucky to have the moment to use his force speed ability to move back and see...
  6. Ben Sargent ( Magma )

The Adventures of Magma

I wrote this for fun let me know if you want a part 2 in the comments section below and tell how you like it have fun 🔥 •In the catacombs of the Sith Temple of Malachor• Magma was walking inside the ruin of the temple it was dark and old, the last time was active was when Darth Vader faced...
  7. Ben Sargent ( Magma )

Favorite SW Themes & Music

Hi everyone, this is a Fanart someone made for me of my OC so hope you guys will love it.
  8. Ben Sargent ( Magma )

I made this new page due that I'm no longer known as Shadow so I will now use this one. Thanks 😌

I made this new page due that I'm no longer known as Shadow so I will now use this one. Thanks 😌

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom