Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Academy The Academy of the Final Sith Order - Start here

corinthia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Immortalis
smaller reg fso header.png

Welcome, loyalists of the Dark Side, to the Academy of the Final Sith Order

This Order is dedicated to all in the Star Wars universe who feel the pull of the darkness, and who oppose all that the light side stands for. Within this group you will be treated to the many unnatural abilities of the Dark Side, as well as intelligent discussion about various topics regarding the Sith and their ways and lore.

If one wishes to become a member of this Order, one must fully submit to the thrall of the Dark Side.

Members of the Final Sith Order are lawful, ordered individuals. They do not succumb to the temptations of many lesser evil individuals, such as the need for petty vengeance, in-the-dark assassinations, or greed. Duty and loyalty in the name of the Final Sith Order are paramount to everything for a Sith Lord. Underhanded subversive tactics are frowned upon greatly, and punished with no less than execution. The only exception to such deviousness is if it is done in the best interests of the glorious Final Sith Order. Unlike the Jedi, we Sith know when to put our pride behind us for the greater good.

The path to victory can be found in our Sith Code:

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall set me free.

To declare your fealty to the Final Sith Order, comment the following below:

~ "I give in to the power of the Dark Side." ~

And with those words, you rise as an Acolyte of the Final Order, and your journey into the Dark has begun...

The Final Sith Order is ruled by its Empress, the Imperatrix Darth Hesper, whose rule is absolute and whose hand enforces the laws of this Order as iron. The Dark Council, as listed below, comprises the leadership of the Order; their leadership is to be obeyed and respected. You, acolyte of darkness, are the servant of their will.

The Sith Academy is designed to get prospective Acolytes set up with everything they need to become successful roleplayers in our fanon setting. Pay close and careful attention to each of the five Tasks in the Academy, and complete them in their entirety. Your performance in the Tasks may determine the quality of master that chooses you, and how quickly you are chosen as well.

If you have any questions about the Academy, or need assistance in completing your Tasks, contact the Headmistress of the Academy:

~ Knight Zareel Jhenan'doka, Headmistress of the Academy ~
@Zareel Jhenan´doka

You must complete every task in the Sith Academy to become a fully-fledged Acolyte of our Order.

Last edited:
IC- Lord Grievance Vexx
Korriban, Sith Academy

The silence of the academy atrium has a foreboding weight to it that only intensifies as a presence darkens the room, causing the flames of candles in the chandeliers above to wither to wisps of smoke and torches to die in their sconces along the stony silent walls. From the thickness of the darkness emerges first a glowing peculiar shape, like an insignia of some sort, flanked by a pair of glowing amber eyes. A voice, synthetic...thunderous...and not at all the friendly sort...seems to echo off the walls with no real source.

AA177FCC-C095-422B-80F0-E667BFD978D3.jpeg

“Acolyte Ingh'rayne Bordst, Assassin of House Tenebris...” the voice rumbles, “Rayne...”

There can be no mistaking that this is a summons extended to the new blood Devaronian roaming the halls. Definitely a summons, but...what is the purpose of the summons? Is this new acolyte in some sort of trouble? Has he angered the Dark Lord coming out of the shadows now?

Grievance Vexx, the Krigsbefallaf of the Final Sith Order, becomes more visible as he draws nearer. His stark white armored body seems eerily illuminated as he stares down at the Devaronian, ominously silent; in a state of deep thought as he glowers down at the acolyte of House Tenebris.

“It has come to my attention that you are in need of a guide to help you begin your journey here in the Order,” Vexx’s synthetic voice is soft now, but no less foreboding, “Kneel, Acolyte Rayne.”

Tag: @Darth Kratos

Draconis
Korriban ~ Sith Academy

The arrival of a new soul was a welcomed sight, especially given the path from which the individual had traveled and traversed. Draconis watched as his Apprentice made his approach. Draconis simply stood back for the moment, observing as the kaleesh conducted himself.

With the expected skill, prowess, and a modicum of grace that was equal parts training, temperament, and will, the kaleesh welcomed the young one. It was not a place easily entered, let alone found. Yet the newcomer had persisted, and that was to be acknowledged. The foreboding and stalwart frame of the cyborg was one that demanded attention an respect, not something many would intercede with...

Draconis had no intention of diminishing his assertions or inclinations towards the new traveler, there was simply the need to interject. And that was it.

"Krigsbefallaf," the calling of his name was piercing, not meant to disturb. But simply to make aware as Draconis stepped from the shadows and into the open.

"you're dedication and service is appreciated." Draconis stood stalwartly looking upon the recognized face of the newcomer.

"This one will be under my wings." Draconis spoke invoking that the decisions to care for this one had been made. The kaleesh's presence was appreciated, but plans had changed. Draconis simply stood, waiting for his Apprentice to take his leave.

Draconis offered a stern gaze at the newcomer, intent on rooting out the true intentions of the arrival.

"I know you, young one, but you come under a different name."

"Why entertain should we your presence?"

@corinthia, @Darth Kratos, @Grievance Vexx

OOC: Welcome @Darth Kratos

We are eager to see you take the first steps here and join us in this community. If you have questions do not hesitate to reach out to any of the Admins.

On a side note, I am please to see you being welcomed into the House of Tenebris as I know it will suit you well. I will be consulting with the Dark Council to approve your claiming as my Apprentice and your training on the forums here as I know you do not have a presence on FB (which is perfectly fine).

feel free to respond to this tag - for a fun exchange - I will also be in touch via PM regarding your training.

IC- Lord Grievance Vexx
Korriban, Sith Academy

His title—one he guards with honor—is spoken by the one who had bestowed it upon him so long ago: his master. Vexx turns toward the voice of Lord Draconis and takes a step back, lowering himself into a respectful bow.

“Forgive my intrusion, my Master,” he intones before rising to his full height once more, “I might have known you had been making plans. This is why no assassin will ever outdo you, m’lord. Your very intentions are thoroughly cloaked.”

Respecting his master’s wishes and his orders to stand down, the Krigsbefallaf, retreats, his form receding into the shadows from whence it came, but not without issuing a final word to the Devaronian newcomer.

“You are in good hands,” his voice rumbles softly, “Nevertheless, they are hands that can easily kill you. Heed my warning, young one, and see that you do not disappoint. I look forward to watching my master’s work from a different perspective. May the Force serve you well under his tutelage.”

With a final bow of respect to Lord Draconis, Grievance Vexx disappears from view, though his presence can still be felt...watching...from somewhere in the shadows above...

Tag: @dragonsith13, @corinthia, @Darth Kratos

IC: Ingh'rayne Bordst (Rayne)
Korriban, Sith Academy

The Devaronian hadn't intended to ignore the Krigsbefallaf, though that's surely how it had appeared. The former smuggler and thief was intently examining the many Sith artifacts around the room and was mentally calculating just how much money was just left lying around as décor. His thief heart was racing. Though, as much as he'd like to lift one or two (or ten) things he resisted.

Just when he'd realized he was being summoned, a second one came in and summoned him, too. The head of the house he'd tested into.
He bowed in the direction of the cyborg. "Apologies, Master Kaleesh." he said with his friendliest smile. "No offence intended. If it's allowed, I've heard you are masterful with a saber. I may come to you for pointers. Don't have much call for that as a thief."

Turning back to Draconis, he kneeled. "Master Draconis, sir." He was about to thank him for welcoming him House Tenebris, but, obviously, that was not a guaranteed thing. He considered the question. Why indeed? he thought. He could have stated what he wanted, but that didn't answer the question. The question was more, why should we accept you? What's in it for us? "Being a thief and a smuggler, I have experience in guile. Though I'm sure you have others in your house that already have those traits, having others to train with and against helps hone those skills. A sharpening stone, if you will. I will bring your sharpening stone, Master."

Tags: @Grievance Vexx, @dragonsith13, others in attendance

IC: Elena Shield

Elena entered the room, but what could rather be described as a hall with the high sealing and the massive size. The air she was trying to inhale felt dense as if she was standing on the peak of a high mountain. It was a pressure that was coming off the dark side of the force that was surging powerfully within the room. Her eyes closed for a moment as her lungs took a blow. She had to calm down. She remained standing on her place as some other seemed to walk quicker than her, but others also seem to not have been able to enter at all.

Elena Shield was a female human with the height of about 5'7 feet. She didn't look underfed while her profile clearly said she was a poor person. She had a lean build that didn't seem too short of hydration. Her brown hair was dry and placed in a ponytail. She did not have any kind of special clothing for this ritual. She wore the clothes that she wore for years, cheap worker clothes with all kinds of pale colors. Many random pieces of other pale cloths of fabrics were stitched on places what had most likely ripped.

Her expectations were correct. She wasn’t the only acolyte. Acolytes were left and right and she would just be an average joe within this flock of Womp Rats, that might’ve been sleeping Krayt Dragons.
She took step after step before all the acolytes including herself went to a kneeling position. The speech was given, which could’ve been some pre-recording with an intellectual voice capturing system as they were now to call their fealty to the dark-side.

One after the other had spoken. It wasn’t any different for the young future acolyte Elena Shield. Her eyes looked downward to the ground. Her left knee touching the ground as the uneasy feeling came when it was finally her turn. She inhaled and exhaled being able to get her heartbeat down with just a pinch to calmly speak,

“I give in to the power of the dark-side.”

Last edited:
IC- Lord Grievance Vexx
Korriban, Sith Academy

Having surrendered Ingh'rayne Bordst to the tutelage of his own master Lord Draconis, Grievance Vexx had returned to the recesses of the darkened rafters of the academy. From his lofty perch, he can see another throng of hopeful acolytes flocking into the halls, longing for a chance to be noticed by a capable Sith willing to mentor them.

His amber eyes focus on one moving along with the rest, her anxiety just as palpable as that of the others. He watches as she enters the halls wearing little more than worn out rags stitched together. The rafters creak under the cyborg's weight as he moves to the wall and descends, spider-like on his durasteel limbs, never one to let potential growth for the Empire pass idly by.

"Greetings, hopeful one," his modulated voice rumbles in the expanse of the vast great hall, "Welcome to the Sith Academy. This place could be your end just as easily as it could be your beginning, so tread carefully. Why do you wish to become Sith?"

He now stands before the kneeling young woman, towering over her at his full height with his long heavy cortosis-weave cloak making his figure seem even more imposing. His presence in the Force is as ominous as his physical being, but there is a thin strand of mercy in the dark signature swirling about him.

Tag: @Elena Shield

IC- Elena Shield
Korriban, Sith Academy

Her fealty had just gone done and seconds after, she could feel it once again. The air getting dense. This time more dense than before as the dark energy came only closer to her in the form of a more concentrated form. She heard the voice and saw the shadow, a Sith was standing before her. The sounds that she heard could identify it as a partial cyborg. A question about her motive to become a Sith was being asked. This couldn't be answered in a split of a second. She had to think it through.

Was her answer about the stereotypical revenge, wealth, power, fame or domination? No. She declined for any of such pathetic reasons within her own conscious mind. What was her true goal to become Sith. Partially, she was forced being found by scouts in Sith Space. They've somewhat forced her into the academy, but as she digged deeper. Was she really forced? She could've ran, fight or do a million different things. She allowed herself to be taken there. She wanted to attain, what could be described for now with only a few words,

"I wish to be of service to the Final Order. I want to gain knowledge beyond belief. I want to learn about the secrets of my own potential, my lord." She couldn't think for herself if it was greed or ambition. If she was being too greedy stating more than the obvious, service.

These words left her mouth. She inhaled and exhaled after every single end of a line. Her heart rate was lowering even if it was only one single heartbeat per minute less. She remained in the kneeling position as she used his shadow to determine if she could stand up or not, if it wasn't for an order that allowed her too.

Tag: @Grievance Vexx

IC - Lord Grievance Vexx
Korriban, Sith Academy

The Krigsbefallaf seems to be a never-ending wellspring of patience and this can be sensed in his presence as he waits in silence for the acolyte to answer his question. The crimson runes in his armor glow and swirl lazily, testifying to the organic life contained in the towering beast made of steel. They would almost lend a sense of warmth to his cold, mechanical appearance were it not for the intimidation that seems to radiate off of his unblinking stare.

"Honorable ambitions," he comments, moving to circle around her, his deadly talons clanking and grating against the stone floor close enough to where she kneels that she might become worried he may arbitrarily step on her. "Impress those who reside here with enough action behind the ambition and you just might find yourself a master willing to tutor you."

He continues his slow circling, clawed hands clasped casually behind his back. His scrutinizing gaze sweeps over the acolyte, prodding deeper into her intentions here. Finally, he comes to a standstill once more directly in front of where she kneels.

"What do you fancy yourself to be?" he asks, "There is more than one path that follows the Dark Side. Is your heart after conquest and honor; military might? Are you one who prefers the concealment of the shadows, striking like a raptor and then moving on before your enemies realize they are dead? Do you prefer to manipulate elements under your command, altering minds and abilities at your own whim? This is important to know, Acolyte. With this information, you will have an even clearer path than one simply guided by a blind ambition to merely be a servant."

Tag: @Elena Shield

Darkest greetings, Acolyte.

I am pleased to see you finding your way about our Empire; I will be watching your progress with great interest.

Thank you great Empress.

Tell me, @Wolfsbane555, what lured you to the Dark Side?

Great Empress, I was lured to the Dark Side when I felt it's great power in some old ruins as a child. It was invigorating and stirred a deep curiosity within me, inciting a deep need to learn all I could about this great power.

Great Empress, I was lured to the Dark Side when I felt it's great power in some old ruins as a child. It was invigorating and stirred a deep curiosity within me, inciting a deep need to learn all I could about this great power.
And what might a master gain from having you as an apprentice? Where do you hope your training might lead you, and how would you envision your future in the Empire?

Out of character, what is your favorite Star Wars era? Character?

And what might a master gain from having you as an apprentice? Where do you hope your training might lead you, and how would you envision your future in the Empire?

Out of character, what is your favorite Star Wars era? Character?

I am a swift learner, intelligent, and independent. Though I am not fond of authority, I do respect the hierarchy and I know when to follow orders. While fiercely loyal, I will not easily shy from betraying others for the betterment of myself and the Empire. As an apprentice, I will apply myself to all teachings from my Master and follow said teachings and instructions without hesitation to the absolute best of my ability. I see my training culminating with me being one of the greatest Sith in the galaxy, and I eventually see myself on the Dark Council.

OOC: My favorite era would have to be the Age of the Empire, favorite character being Darth Sidious. He's been my favorite character since I was about 7 or 8.

I am a swift learner, intelligent, and independent. Though I am not fond of authority, I do respect the hierarchy and I know when to follow orders. While fiercely loyal, I will not easily shy from betraying others for the betterment of myself and the Empire. As an apprentice, I will apply myself to all teachings from my Master and follow said teachings and instructions without hesitation to the absolute best of my ability. I see my training culminating with me being one of the greatest Sith in the galaxy, and I eventually see myself on the Dark Council.

OOC: My favorite era would have to be the Age of the Empire, favorite character being Darth Sidious. He's been my favorite character since I was about 7 or 8.
Very good.

Acolyte Aralia, I shall be taking you as my apprentice. You can expect a message from me later today, and we will begin your training soon.

Very good.

Acolyte Aralia, I shall be taking you as my apprentice. You can expect a message from me later today, and we will begin your training soon.

Yes, Great Empress. Thank you for this incredible opportunity to learn from you. I will not fail you.

Welcome, new acolyte!

@ManBad

Please ensure you complete each Unit in its entirety, including this thread. Let us know if we can lend any assistance!

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom