Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Formal Final Trial of Apprentice Kielor

Reiis Invadator

Legendary Member
💀 The Final Trial of Apprentice Kielor under General Reiis Invadator 💀

IC: Reiis Invadator and Kielor
Thyrsus

In the largest atrium of House Cruor, with the sun beating down and burning with blinding intensity through the vast windows that made the ceiling, a figure stood among the many consoles scattered in some unidentified order throughout the room. No chair. The usual occupant cared little for sitting outside of a cockpit. Said occupant stood, in this particular moment, in front of an enlarged notifications console, the wear upon its smooth metal surface designating it as the most versatile and well-used of the collection. Its display shone bright, even against the sun, with a seemingly random array of messages, notifications, and updates sprawled across its length.

They were all important messages, at least peripherally important, but General Reiis Invadator’s thoughts were elsewhere: specifically, on her Apprentice, Kielor. He was nearing graduation, an event that was cause for celebration, but also privately cause for some measure of bittersweet gloom from the Death Lord. These were not feelings she expressed readily -- she didn’t express very much at all, for that matter -- but perhaps they were sensed, in some part, by those who knew her best. But beyond this fact, she had sensed a growing restlessness in her apprentice that was coming to a head more and more each passing day. She wondered, now, if today was the day he would actually say something.

~~~~~~

He’d joined the Empire just over half an orbital cycle ago; leaving behind the life that he knew, the life he’d made, the friends and the companions. Aside from his training, he hadn’t really thought of his past life too much in that time. Not up until Lady Invadator had claimed him as her Apprentice, and he’d suffered a vision which brought him great distress. Unsure whether the vision had been a past event, something that was taking place in the present or a premonition of the future, he was quite sure that he needed to investigate. He needed to know. Needed closure.

The vision had depicted a horde of Trandoshans surrounding Salad Company, the mercenary unit with which Kielor had spent the previous twenty years working alongside. They appeared to have been taken prisoner, and were being interrogated. The crew, now minus Kielor, comprised 3 commandos of varied background, although all very effective and well experienced, and a single force user, Trus Saldaa, who had helped Kielor focus his force power and better use it to his combat advantage. Blasters, vibroblades and bowcasters were trained on the squad; the only one who didn’t appear to be in immediate danger was Lima, who Kielor had been closest to toward the end of his tenure with the company. Abruptly a Trandoshan whirled his bowcaster to Lima and dispatched the man with brutal efficiency. The vision had stopped there, although it replayed over and over again; blended in with a number of other scenarios; that of this father’s death, which he had witnessed as a child, as well as another scene which he couldn’t place as being past present or future; depicting the mother figure from his adolescence, an Echani commando who had trained him in various forms of combat.

Kielor had attempted to make contact with the members of the company soon after the vision, however the transmissions repeatedly failed. The vision could have just been the power of the Sith Lord, latching on to those he had cared for and creating a figment in his imagination, but it had seemed so real, and the distress had not faded even after many weeks.

Determined to confirm their fate, Kielor would request his Master allow him the time to travel to Trandosha, to undertake investigations. Salad Company had often undertaken work for parties on Trandosha, and there were many strands of thread which he could investigate to begin his search.

~~~~~~

His black robes swished about his legs as he strode with purpose toward the Atrium. His lightsabers clasped to his waist; their familiar weight comforting as they bump in rhythm with his stride. The Apprentice could feel the immense force presence of his Master; like a far off star to whom his own presence was anchored, she shone. Finding her at one of the many consoles in the well lit room; clearly a favourite, based on the extensive wear, he kneels, bowing his head deeply. “My Master, may I request a moment of your time?”

The General had sensed his approach of course, but waited for him to ask his question before she looked up. "Go ahead," she said. Her voice was calm and level, her hand sweeping up in a gesture for him to rise. "What is on your mind, my Apprentice."

——///——

Raising his head to meet her gaze, the Apprentice maintains his kneeled position, confirming his reverence and subservience to his Master.

“Master, when you claimed me..” he trails off momentarily, his gaze falling back to the floor. “You assaulted my mind and brought about visions. There were memories of past trauma, but also visions which seemed real, however they weren’t memories. Not my own, at least.”

The flood of emotions rushes back to him. The feeling of helplessness as he watches his old companions at the mercy of the Trandoshans. The feeling of outright soul crushing helplessness, as Lima is killed. Was it a vision of events already past? Events destined to occur? Merely a mental manifestation of his fears? He didn’t know, but he wanted to at least attempt to find out.

“I believe that the visions of Salad Company, the mercenary squad which I’ve left behind, may have been a force vision.” He raises his head again to address his Master, still kneeling but more upright now. “I need to know. If they were killed, that is fine, but they were important to my past, and I would seek to take vengeance upon the filth who took them.” His gaze shifts toward one of the windows, looking out onto the Thyrsus landscape. “If the events have not yet come to pass then I would hope to eliminate the threat. Salad Company will take work from all factions, and I don’t know who the Trandoshans worked for, but I will find out.”

The Apprentice straightens his posture and with confidence says to his Master. “I would travel to Trandosha. I haven’t been able to make contact with Salad Company but I know people there, we took work from several clans, and someone is likely to know something.”

——////——

The General listened to her apprentice, still kneeling before her, as he spoke about his visions and his desire to find the truth.

It wasn’t something Invadator should have technically condoned, considering this Salad Company he had told her about were psychological attachments for him. Baggage, essentially, even for the Sith. Liabilities, they were, with the potential to distract him. For a moment, she was torn between what -- as a Sith and his Master -- she should tell him, and what -- as a human -- she felt she should say. She remained silent for a moment after he finished his request.

Instead, she asked a question.

“And what should you do if you find one or more of them still alive? Certainly, they are likely to encounter danger multiple times in the duration of their lifespan. I can sympathize with the need to find out what happened, my apprentice….” She paused, gesturing for him to rise again. “But I would be remiss to not warn you that attachments...even among the Sith...are weaknesses.” *Perhaps in that sense, we’re not terribly different from Jedi,* she thought, but it went unspoken. “You are aware that the more people know about your connection to Salad Company, the more they may be tempted to meddle in their affairs to affect you… Is that something you are willing to risk?”

She pauses now, to listen. She had neither agreed to or denied his request, and she wanted to hear what he had to say before she made a decision either way.

33989261-288-k215288.jpg
TAGs: @Kielor

IC: Apprentice Kielor

Rising to his feet, Kielor straightens his robes. Bowing his head, he considers the question.

“What I perhaps should do, if I were to find any survivors.. is to kill them myself...” He trials off, still considering how he might handle such a situation.

A long moment of silence spans between the Master and Apprentice.

“But I won’t,” he finally says with confidence.

“Everyone is sure to die, that’s just one of life’s guarantees.” He raises his head to regard his Master. “It was my time with Salad Company which has led me to the Sith; to you. If they have been killed then I’ll relish exacting vengeance upon those who have taken them. If they’re still alive..” he trails off before correcting himself, his throat tightening. “If any of them are still alive then I would, in turn, lead them to the Empire.”

A wry smile creeps upon the Apprentice’s face as he gazes through his Master and into the nothingness beyond. “I would enlist them as crew for my personal vessel. Not to protect them, but because of their ability. Any of them would serve well as crewmen and field agents. Their expertise is second to none, and although they all have different specialities, they would all be valuable to my future as a Sith.”

He considers further, knowing that perhaps it is emotional attachment which is leading him, but resolves that what he has said is the truth.

“I had spent years in combat with these people. They’re capable, and I plan to spend many years roaming the galaxy increasing my power and ability. I’ll need a pilot, a gunner, someone who excels with explosives, and more.” He pauses again for a short moment, flexing the fingers of his right hand as he broods. “And if they’re dead, I’ll need me some vengeance..”

IC: General Reiis Invadator

The General is silent for a considerable period of time, listening to her apprentice as intently as she's watching his face, reading every part of him that she can to understand where his feelings are with this. While she could not deny the logic in his reasoning -- as acquiring Salad Company would, indeed, be beneficial for himself as well as for the Empire as a whole -- she felt she was sensing a considerable amount of emotion behind it. Or...perhaps not. His feelings seemed conflicted, which was all the more reason for her to agree to his journey. If they were dead, vengeance was entirely acceptable. If they were not...then what of future complications? Even if he kept the team close to him in order to use their skills, how would the past come back to haunt the present and Kielor's future. In that light, it almost seemed irresponsible of her as a Master to agree -- unless she made it a condition that they die.

But he didn't want to do that, clearly.

And neither did she.

For a moment, she considered how she would feel if she were in his position, juxtaposing her own host of personalities in place of Kielor's. And she knew, were she in his boots, nobody would be able to stop her, save for severe maiming or death, to follow the call of the Force towards the people of her past.

"You have my approval to seek out Salad Company," she said, finally. "Go, and search until you are content with the answer. A stipulation, however...you're on your own. This is your past and you, alone, must reckon with it. You will not receive aid, from myself of another of this House. Do you understand?"

She asked the question with measured firmness, and Kielor would likely understand it had nothing to do with undue harshness or the desire to make him suffer, much as their first encounter had been. That was a test. This was a Trial, and perhaps Kielor would understand that in the way his Master looked at him, regarding him carefully and thoughtfully, reserving a sort of distance between them as she gauged his reactions. This wasn't just rescuing Salad Company or avenging it: this would be a test of his mind, body, and spirit.

@Kielor

Having finally downloaded his thoughts to his Master, Kielor felt lighter; a burden had been lifted. His thoughts had dwelt on his past since she claimed him as an apprentice. The urge to confirm the vision had plagued him, the urge to ask her permission to investigate had bored through his mind like a Rotworm; persistently eating at his confidence. He was unsure whether she would permit him this task, and he would certainly not question her position on the matter; and so it was the asking which had caused him much grief. Now that the question was out there it was out of his hands.

The die had been cast.

And so he waited. The blazing sunlight pouring through the glass top atrium. The heat began to weigh on him; he had always preferred the cold of space.

Thank Typhojem, her response was quick to put him from his misery. She had agreed to his request. Her stipulation that he undertake this task on his own, delivered with a grim firmness, was not unexpected. He had often operated alone, and without the training which he had received under her guidance. This would be different though. Even those solo missions which had been in his past were in some way tied to Salad Company; they may not have been present, but their support had always been there.

This would be just him. On his own. Again.

His mind flashed to Nar Shaddaa. Aged 14, Kielor had fled to the planet. With no family, friends, credits, he was forced to find a way to survive on the Smuggler’s Moon. He had relied on his wits and combat ability, his cunning and guile, and he had not only survived, but actually thrived. He had honed his abilities, trained in numerous disciplines, and established himself as a powerful combatant. His years defeating opponents in Grakkus Arena led him to Salad Company. Or more so, led them to him.

Her voice rasped through her respirator, “Do you understand?”

He blinked away the memory. “Yes, my Master. I understand. I will need some time to prepare, to gather some equipment and develop a strategy.”

@Reiis Invadator

IC: General Invadator

Invadator watched, and waited, allowing her apprentice to sink deep into his own thoughts as he mulled over his request and her response. Only her last question was met with words, and to his response, The General nodded. "Good. Take what you need, including whatever shuttle or fighter you require to get there." She paused to think for a moment, then followed up with more. "I won't expect you back by a certain time." It was her way of saying "I know how important this is to you, so take your time and do what you need to do," but she couldn't phrase it like that. Goodness no. She was a Lord of the Sith, after all. A former Dark Lord, at at that. Compassion wasn't exactly high on the required emotional skills list, but for better or worse, it wasn't always something Invadator could shake. Not here, anyways. Not with her apprentice, very likely to be her last. A sort of bittersweet feeling took hold her in her mind, though she didn't let it linger long. If Kielor succeeded here, it would mean he had proven himself worthy of Knighthood. And that meant he was off on his own. And she, apprenticeless, would happily watch him succeed. But not without a bit of sorrow for the loss of yet another pupil. It never ceased to affect her in that way, but she didn't mind terribly much.

"Going forward, Kielor...I leave you to your own devices. May the Force be with you."

And with that, she was gone.

OOC: Beautiful post, by the way. This is going to be great character development for Kielor! Just fyi, there will be a protocol droid in the West hangar that you can interact with. But take your time. Final Trials are meant to be detailed and intense!

TAGs: @Kielor

(OOC: Sincerest apologies for the delay, Master. I suffered a few delays which were outside of my control)

A swirl of darkness and she was gone, and he alone; as he would be in this next phase.

“The force me with you too, my Master..” he mutters softly into the emptiness. “May the darkside serve you well.”

P_54jmfyareJebRjMoUuwO68ifaFhZDad1GlT3G1P_MPZoQJrcoXWsGhYxOx8fYWapAEAKFDNMM4vQ7WHm0Vb4g8ic-UyhfKK34AcNoSJFyhlagZSe-wcdvEaGcaRULgn-uhj8dG

-----////-----

Within one of several training rooms available within the Cruor Barracks, the Apprentice kneels; his back upright, chest heaving, head bowed in silent meditation. His body is damp with perspiration. The skin of his back glistens in the soft light from the illumination panels. The warbling sound of the air scrubber sets a consistent background noise as the cool air flows from them, chilling the temperature of the room. His focus concentrated on his breathing, the subconscious of Kielor’s mind puts together the steps along the path to find answers. The unknowns are numerous, and without assistance it will be important to be prepared for the unexpected.

Rising from the floor, he snatches up his tunic and robes and makes haste to exit the training area. Stopping only briefly at his quarters to recover his lightsabers, the Apprentice pulls on his tunic and robes before making his way to the hanger bay, and his ship.

----////----

He’d never had cause to enter Baron’s Boutique, not in the many months since he’d found the Empire. He had surrendered all of his equipment when his Master had claimed him, and in that time he hadn’t needed to even think about crude weapons such as blasters. He was now about to head into the unknown, although his vision had indicated that his opposition would be many, and so it would be pertinent to be prepared.

“Hello there!” exclaimed Kielor cheerily, his eyes wandering about the plethora of artillery that was laid out about the store. His eyes settle on the listing of explosives:

Less than Lethal Pack: 6x Stun, Smoke, Concussion & Cryo Grenades
Lethal Pack: 6x Incendiary, Fragmentation, Ion & Plasma Grenades

Looking to the service counter, he finds Knight I-Ron. “I see you have a sale on grenade packs. I’ll take one of each please! Also, I’ll need a blaster, E-11 if possible, but I’m open to suggestions.”

Moments later, from the back of the store the Dread Knight returns with a plasteel box full of small packaged items. Inside a security containment were all the grenades which the Apprentice had requested.

“Lethal Pack, Less than Lethal Pack, and an E-11 Blaster.” I-Ron said, putting all the packages on the table for Kielor to see and analyse at his leisure. “Now, if you tell me what you are going to do, I might sell you something custom. Why do you need all these explosives?” Continued the Dread Knight.

The Apprentice grins as his eyes settle upon the crate of explosives. “Thank you, Knight I-Ron.”

“My task? I am to locate a group of mercenaries which I served with prior to finding the Empire. I had a vision in which they had been taken prisoner. I am to investigate and resolve my past…” he trails off momentarily, then continues, “one way or another.”

He inspects the blaster. “I’d certainly appreciate any guidance on equipment that you could offer me. Although I don’t yet know what I will find.” The muscles in his neck tighten and he inclines his head ever so slightly. “The vision showed a horde of Trandoshans, so Trandosha will be where I start my investigation. Salad Company took work from several clans there while I was with them, so I have a few places to start.”

His head dips slightly lower, then the Apprentice straightens and sets his shoulders. “My Master, General Invadator, has indicated that this task will be a test for me, and that I will have to operate alone. So.. I’m preparing for the worst, and hoping for the best; as they say.”

The shard looks to Kielor and responds with no uncertainty, “An E-11 is a carbine. Extremely cheap compared to other blasters, but that might be a problem. Cheap means you can buy a lot of them, but also means less damage, less range and less accuracy.” I-Ron explained to the Apprentice, making mental annotations on the weapon and the history of Dosh.

“Now, against Trandoshans,” I-Ron continues, “accuracy may not be a problem, they are not agile . But range and power? They are remarkable hunters. They carry rifles that shall out range your puny carbine and their thick scales won't be easily penetrated by a single bolt. You need more power. Perhaps a heavy pistol, since you need to be able to stop them as fast as you can.”

“Do you understand what I am saying, Apprentice?”

Kielor bobs his head as the Dread Knight explains the situation. They’re good points, and he had probably not considered his quarry in any sort of detail. “I do understand, Knight I-Ron. In truth, I am hoping to rely on the force more so than weapons. However I was to be properly equipped for evolving situations, and so thought it time to invest in another blaster.”

Kielor scans the boutique. There are plenty of beautiful and, no doubt, powerful weapons in stock.

“You have some lovely stock. I’d appreciate your guidance on what may be a more effective weapon,” said Kielor.

“I would recommend a multipurpose weapon. Perhaps small, so you can hide it, but still with a lot of punch,” replied I-Ron. “A heavy pistol perhaps? Being heavy it won't have the diminished range of other pistols, but it’s heavy to carry, but not as heavy as a blaster rifle.”

I-Ron illustrated his points, looking for some examples of heavy pistols which he has in his stock. Putting on the table two heavy pistols, each the same price. “Here you have the DC-17, used by the 501 in the Clone Wars. A favourite of mine in my time as a rebel trooper. And here,” he continued, gesturing to the larger of the two weapons, “we have the DL-44, better known as the blaster that legendary rebel and smuggler Han Solo used. He, and a lot of people from criminal gangs, used this weapon, so maybe with luck you may actually find one of this model in the field when you go to Trandosha.”

xmGJwukkPtXagQPLTmX9_zdxssNrthmZxvIZnvda68i1C2aoV_2eAvJvIMpzL7tkfJLeFZrImZBnwzkPHY6Cj2EpfkvU4T0Ch_szgJNppAB8OutdvWg0FKchqOrr4OMRiGEl7yvJ

His hand rising to his chin, the Apprentice recollects having heard of both weapons. Reaching into his robe he removes his datapad and begins to tap and swipe slowly at the screen. “The DC-17, is that the same as the DC-17M?” he said. “I’ve heard about this weapon system but have never actually seen them.” He shows the datapad to the Shard, indicating the image and spec sheet for the interchangeable weapons system. “Such versatility… this interests me greatly.”

The Dread Knight inspects the datapad briefly as he begins to reply, “It’s not the same weapon, at all. If you want the DC-17M, which I highly recommend, it is going to cost you extra.”

Kielor’s hand wanders back to his chin; the stumble coarse against his touch. “Well I'm certainly on board with the DC-17. It sounds like a fantastic sidearm. If you can get me a price on the DC-17M, including the assault and sniper rifle adapters, as well as that of the grenade launcher, I’d very much like to acquire the entire system as a bundle,” he says.

“Lets just say, 500c. Extremely versatile, and a fine craft,” replies Knight I-Ron.

A cheeky smile creeps upon the middle aged Apprentice’s face, a twinkle in his eye visible to any who knew him. “A bargain to be sure!” he says with enthusiasm. “So, with the DC-17M, the DC-17, two crates of explosives… what do I owe you?” He pauses briefly, however interjects before the Dread Knight is able to reply. “Ah! A question on portability; can you supply a bandolier or two? As well as a shoulder strap for the rifle? Just something to allow me to clasp the 17M’s attachments to, as well as one for ordinance. Of course, I’m open to you suggestions…” he trails off, casting an optimistic gaze toward the Shard.

“For the DC-17M, 500 credits, as I told you before,” replied I-Ron. “For the normal DC-17 then it’s just 50c, and the two packs of explosives 180c.” he then, with a datapad, gave the Apprentice the direction of the Imperial Outfitters. “I don’t deal with normal clothing, I create battle armor, but the people there do create some fine wears,” he continued. “If you really want to carry all of these weapons at the same time, and turn yourself into a walking arsenal, then ask them for something with a lot of pockets. Or buy a backpack,” he chided. “You are going to fill yourself with a lot of small pieces. A lot of battery packs for all your weapons, the removable pieces of the DC-17M, as well as room for your grenades. It’s going to weigh you down a lot and I don’t recommend it. You don’t want to be in the field with too many weapons in your pack. A single blaster bolt could ignite it and… goodbye Kielor,” he explained. “However, we do sell bandoliers, just 5 credits each.”

The Apprentice suppresses a chuckle, as the Shard theorises his intention to turn himself into a mobile armoury. “I’m falling back into old ways perhaps…” he mutters. “Before I found the Empire, I had spent the previous twenty years as a commando in a mercenary squad. In fact, it is that squad which my mission seeks to find,” he continues. “It seems that my task, as well as being surrounded by all of this glorious tech, has triggered me to take a step back in time…” Kielor trails off, his gaze staring lightyears beyond the blaster which lays before him.

“Fear not, I hadn’t intended to load myself with four dozen grenades and a half dozen blasters,” he continues. “I do want to be able to carry the adapters for the 17M though. If clone commandos could manage I’m sure I’ll be able to come up with something which isn’t too inhibiting.”

“I’ll grab a pair of bandoliers; one for grenades and one for power cells,” said Kielor. “I’ll speak with the Outfitters about adapting a vest or waist pack for the sniper barrel and ordinance launcher.”

“Thank you very much for your assistance, Dread Knight, it is most appreciated. I’m transferring the credits now.” The Apprentice looks to his datapad, swipes the screen a few times and enters the figures. “Thank you again,” he says with a slight bow.

----////----

-kiaGD6xDnmYoX_jO-oIuBKyVvzd9HXsXbnInxcUlzb9w3etSqFls6AFPsEQXnumg8B8Ox6iPcvVawOEKLJRywtRLy_S4PcwzcN9RWe4faRwWSqbdBKwNJDeDC1YsQA1H6Nl9dm1

The Apprentice enters the Imperial Outfitters with only one thing on his mind; Trandosha. It is a mission which he had requested of his Master, one which she would use as a trial to assess his abilities. If it went well, it would be his final trial as her Apprentice. If it did not, he would die.

While he had confidence in himself, he knows the importance of preparation. He would not rush off; he would strategise, consider his approach, and the equipment necessary for success. And so, he enters the Imperial Outfitters.

Death Knight Slayer, emerges from the backstore, datapads in her hands. She places them on the counter. “Ah, hello Kielor. What can i do for you today?” she says.

“Good day, Knight Slayer,” replies the Apprentice. “I am in the market for an armoured flight suit. Something for everyday encounters. Comfortable, yet armoured enough to provide some defense against routine opponents; blasters, blunt and edge weapons,” he says to her, passing over his datapad. On the screen is an image of what he has in mind. “I’m not looking for heavy armor,” he continues, “but some defense will be most welcome.”

“In addition to the flight suit,” he continues, “I have acquired quite a bit of hardware from Dread Knight I-Ron, who indicated that the Outfitters would be able to furnish some carry equipment.” He flips to another image from a catalog and passes the datapad back to his housemate. “I’m interested in the Marine Carry Gear. I’d hope to have some sort of quick release clasps installed on the straps, in case I need to rapidly lighten my load. Is this something that you could assist with.”
n51YSmt0HtKurLU4q4FFpvNHR6VzE7L5PPJAosrhO_Byg-I-2bB-55qrlOi2al1sVZsN-_Ok5q9ljYqDsXlnU1NbrOsalWqblvEx8je9aBaX1tgl8hoXglkzwBEoa9IEKy_bKB5j

From across the shop, Palzivar let out a long whistle. “Now that’s something I haven't had to make in quite some time Lad, but it's something I can do. For a price of course,” said the massive Knight with a smile and a light laugh.

“Knight Palzivar!” exclaimed Kielor, “I don’t know how I didn’t see your enormous self over there! Lady Invadator has allowed me to test myself, and so I’m tooling up to ensure that I am adequately equipped,” Kielor says to his huling housemate. “If you can advise the cost of both the kit and the flight suit I’ll check but available resources, but I’m sure it won’t be a problem.”

“Let’s say, 350 credits,” replied Palzivar.

“That seems more than fair,” says Kielor, inclining his head toward his housemate. “I’ll transfer the funds directly.”

----////----

IC: Kielor

6MHb9Cese_0CvGdE1Ot6kFoZHlv26GEvp53xVub3wtK67N2B41sN3jb8vWPZzBwvLolSpEyzeJ3l0Orxx3RjpUff5bWqcJ_-7vur_QrF01qeoiE9FIcCd26kFkGwclBlMDzRAL7a

On the outskirts of the Cruor Compound, at the very edge of the perimeter outside of the western hangar bay, Kielor was crouched on one knee, his hands cupped around the muzzle of Rags, the Tuk’ata he had claimed during the trials for the Beasts of Cruor. A long moment passed between the two, as the Apprentice poured feelings of encouragement through the force; hoping that the creature would understand that he was going away and that she would not be able to join him. “I’ll be back. While I’m away you guard the perimeter. Go where you will, the darkside will guide you. Be ready for my return, you will sense my coming.” He rose to his feet, and so did the beast. “Good girl,” he said, with a gentle pat as she raised her snout to meet his touch. He turns his back and heads for his ship back in the hangar. She watches him leave, and sits back on her haunches; her head raised as she sniffs the air.

The Apprentice enters the hangar bay to find a maintenance droid fueling his vessel. By the entryway back to the hanger terminal stands a protocol droid, as well as a grimy old grey and white labour droid, pushing a hover sled with the packs that contain his equipment. He opens the top of the duffle bag and extracts his lightsabers, clasping each weapon to his belt. He then reaches back in to find the DC-17 blaster and holsters the weapon to the right thigh of his new flight suit.

“Load the rest of my equipment into the storage compartment,” he commands the dusty droid, who promptly shuffles off with the hoversled toward his starship. He turns to the protocol droid, “I’ll be leaving as soon as the ship is ready. Please pass my thanks on to Lady Invadator for allowing me the time to do this,” he says. “Let her know that I’ve put Rags out and that she will no doubt be wandering around the compound and general area until my return. She’ll keep the hopeful peons on their toes,” he says with a wry smile.

mGzeqJ2FrBIH7s83RGSOUvYrTJ8seXsY45k8R_gwX6oVy2gJjy36MeaIXccWr0KIEnAx8fq8auVtu9Oc1FBUqiXbXuiOfUOgXgnoWT6PEeb66jpYKv-M5jZfaOf8O6qvW5skxoUT

TAG: @Reiis Invadator

IC: CX-22, Protocol Droid
Western Hangar

The protocol droid, gleaming and silver, turned towards Kielor as the Sith apprentice spoke. "You ship will be ready in a few moments, sir," it replied with a blink of its photoreceptors in a voice that was much deeper than the voice with which most of its kind were equipped. It paused before speaking once again. “The General has been notified of your gratitude and the loose Tuk’ata,” he replied without a hint of concern for the nature of the latter message. But a message across the public address comms would inform Kielor that his Master had received the message. It was her voice speaking.

“All within the barracks, please be informed there is a loose Tuk’ata roaming. Watch your backs.”

Was that a hint of laughter? Perhaps so, but the comm clicked as it disconnected, and that was the last Kielor would hear of his Master for quite some time. How long that would be, well...that was another question entirely. Not likely something that he would be able to sense, and not something that even The General herself would be able -- or willing -- to determine.

“The General had your previous equipment transferred here,” CX-22 continued. “She informed me it was taken as she claimed you some time ago. She said it was time it was returned to you.” On cue, another carrier droid entered the hangar and made its way towards the Sith apprentice and the protocol droid. Within its ‘back’ were multiple items. CX-22 read out the list.

“One helmet, ancient Sith Acolyte style.
One Merr-Sonn 5 blaster pistol.
One datapad, standard issue.
One commlink.
One emergency medpac and survival kit, full set.
Two, fourteen-inch vibroblades, with boots.
One armorweave bodysuit, made from Matrix Armor.”

The listing stopped and CX-22 added: “The General had the armor shined and repaired. There were a few scrapes, but it is otherwise in its original condition. Your pistol is cleaned and armed, and the vibroblades have been sharpened. I have been issued to accompany you, should you choose. I am fluent in over seven million languages and am at your full command. Shall I be joining you on this mission, sir?”

OOC: It doesn’t matter if you take the droid or not, so do as you please for the story. :)
TAG: @Kielor

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom