Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Search results

1. D

We are a dark side dyad. Together we will discover the secrets Plagueis and the Great Lords knew.

We are a dark side dyad. Together we will discover the secrets Plagueis and the Great Lords knew.
  2. D

Toys New Toys

I once had a contained too. Alas it is gone. All those bled crystals and saber hilts.
  3. D

Brother in Darkness, welcome at last!

Brother in Darkness, welcome at last!
  4. D

Welcome! New Users - Click Here to Get Started!

That is ideal! :)
  5. D

Good to see you Dark Lord of Pain and Master Jedi! I do need to get added to fb. Is it possible to be both a Jedi and Sith?
  6. D

Social The Cloud City Cantina (v23.0) - The Cantina Strikes Back!

At last I could log back in.
  7. D

“The dark side is in our nature, surrender to it.” -Kylo Ren, TROS

“The dark side is in our nature, surrender to it.” -Kylo Ren, TROS
  8. D

Casual The Slaughterhouse Social

*Darth Saarai returns from having lost at the Tombs of the Ancient Sith Lords*
  9. D

Finally got logged back in. My goodness that was a feat. Got locked out of my email, fb, and etc. ugh.
  10. D

Favorite SW Themes & Music

I have to say I love Obi-Wan vs Jango: It captures the duel’s essence.
  11. D

Training Journey: The Training of Darth Saarai

Writing Prompt FB Status: Rough Draft (Incomplete) IC: Saarai-Ban Location: Korriban Saarai rose from the shadow of sleep, he took a breath, a cloud of white bellowed from his mouth like smoke, incense in the dark. He was alive. The Sith Pureblood motioned on the metal and cold cot, more...
  12. D

Training Journey: The Training of Darth Saarai

Opens Hololog... :ngegold: Here my progress shall be recorded for posterity. My journey as a Sith acolyte will be kept in this place. Hmm.. journey, the word Sith on Planet Terra Firma means journey, “Christ’s Sith (journey) of Sorrow and Suffering.” (Sith, Old English, Wikipedia), and Lord...
  13. D

“Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value...

“Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking.”
  14. D

He’s awesome. He talked to a huge fan of his who is a kid with cancer. The kid is going to have a cameo in Aquaman 2.
  15. D

“You have beem caught in my Tea Grief.” :D
  16. D

The most powerful of teas, Unlimited Caffeine!
  17. D

I love Green Ice Tea. Mhmm good. :D
  18. D

Ah yes the quadruple expresso.. or perhaps Komodo Dragon, that stuff one sip is sufficent. :D

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom