Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Search results

1. Xuul Zephyrot

Casual The Nyriaad: The Epic of Diomedes

~Book II~ “Hesper- guide me.” Sweet incense filled the dusty air, stealing away the rot of death, the stench of sweat and uncleanliness, the sickliness of mold and mildew. The sweet-smelling smoke enveloped him like a warm blanket as he breathed deep, relishing the gorgeous scent as it...
  2. Xuul Zephyrot

Casual The Nyriaad: The Epic of Diomedes

THE NYRIAAD ~Book I~ Now sing to me, oh everlasting Force, Of Diomedes’ rise from slave to Sith. A long and grueling journey, laced with pain, As constant struggle strengthened him each day, Awaited him from cloud-swathed Nyriaan To Korriban’s dark halls of treachery. No time to rest upon...
  3. Xuul Zephyrot

Game What if Darth Vader killed Obi-Wan and Palpatine? 10 Years Later: A Star Wars Elseworlds Story

IC: Han Solo Location: Hound’s Tooth, upper atmosphere of Onderon The cockpit was unpleasantly silent as the Hound’s Tooth began to breach Onderon’s thin cloud layer. Han’s hands moved on the controls with practiced ease, hands steady, a stark contrast to the nauseating cocktail of guilt and...
  4. Xuul Zephyrot

Game What if Darth Vader killed Obi-Wan and Palpatine? 10 Years Later: A Star Wars Elseworlds Story

IC: Han Solo Location: Hangar, Saw Gerrera's compound, Onderon “Blast!” Han Solo sputtered as an exhaust jet puffed with smoke, expelling hot soot onto his face with a weak chuff. He staggered backwards, hands swiping at his face, rubbing at the oily blackness on his face, yet only succeeding...
  5. Xuul Zephyrot

"To contend with Xizor is to lose. As far as any reasonable person is concerned, attacking me...

"To contend with Xizor is to lose. As far as any reasonable person is concerned, attacking me will be judged a suicide."
  6. Xuul Zephyrot

Resource New Jedi Order Character Sheet Archives and Roster

Ciric Hilde, Shieldmaiden of Rhen Var Character Sheet: Name: Ciric Hilde Age: 24 Sex: Female Species: Human Homeworld: Rhen Var Occupation: Clan leader turned Jedi Padawan Height: 5’11” Appearance: A rough-and-tumble woman who is perpetually prepared for battle. Standing tall with...
  7. Xuul Zephyrot

"Strong enough to have it all- too weak to take it!" ~A fellow green-helmed villain

"Strong enough to have it all- too weak to take it!" ~A fellow green-helmed villain
  8. Xuul Zephyrot

IC: Major Rex Location: Imperial encampment, Alderaan Good soldiers follow orders. The words ate at his thoughts like Geonosian brain worms, slithering into his mind, unwelcomed, day in and day out. The mantra that, whether by conscious decision or instinct, had made Rex the man that he was...
  9. Xuul Zephyrot

Game ⚜️ Knights of the Eternal Empire: The True Sith Trials ⚜️

IC: Senec Tinople Location: Aboard the Aximand --------------------------------------------------------- Senec Tinople despised fear. Of course, he felt nothing but disdain for others who showed their own fear. Those wretched cowards who, when challenged, fell back into lame excuses and...
  10. Xuul Zephyrot

Video Games SWTOR Discussion Thread

Yeah! And then we can all create Sith Warriors and Inquisitors that look like our ESE counterparts and do ingame RP and… What do you mean there are no Caamasi in SWTOR?
  11. Xuul Zephyrot

Video Games SWTOR Discussion Thread

I’m now a very active SWTOR player! Got my first character (a Sith Inquisitor named Senec Tinople . . . no relation) to Lv 70 yesterday! I also have a smuggler who’s in Chapter 2, and a trooper, consular, and warrior who are all just starting out. I love the game, although I agree that it...
  12. Xuul Zephyrot

IC: Senec Tinople Location: Destrini District, Embattled Walkway, Coruscant ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Senec watched fire engulf the cowards of the tattered resistance and smiled. The Imperial assault had been as sudden as it had been...
  13. Xuul Zephyrot

IC: Senec Tinople Location: MAAT, above the embattled Coruscant walkway ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chaos and cacophony consumed Coruscant. Even in the sterile, sealed compartment of the MAAT, Senec was on the...
  14. Xuul Zephyrot

IC: Senec Tinople Location: The Vapid, bound for Coruscant ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The very fabric of the galaxy roiled in indigo chaos before Senec Tinople’s eyes. Incomprehensible to all but the most advanced lightspeed...
  15. Xuul Zephyrot

*GM Approved* Shadow Apprentice Senec Tinople Character Illustration: Theme Music: Name: Senec Tinople Age: 67 Sex: Male Species: Caamasi Orientation: Straight Homeworld: Caamas Occupation: Archaeologist/Treasure Hunter Height: 5’10” Weight: 160 lbs Physical Description: Senec is...
  16. Xuul Zephyrot

Han Solo and Bossk Han Solo Theme Music: Audio Sample of Character's Voice: Name/Title: Han Solo Nicknames/Aliases: Vykk Drago, Jenos Idanian Age: 23 Sex: Male Species: Human Orientation: Straight Homeworld: Corellia Occupation: Bounty hunter, smuggler Height: 5’9” Weight: 176...
  17. Xuul Zephyrot

Major Rex Theme Music: Name/Titles: Major Rex, Chief Security Officer of the Imperial Family, Commander of Counter-Insurgent Forces on Coruscant Nicknames/Aliases: CT-7567 Age: 23 Sex: Male Species: Human Homeworld: Kamino Occupation: Soldier Height: 6’ Weight: 176 lbs Physical...
  18. Xuul Zephyrot

Training The Training of Apprentice Senec Tinople

IC: Senec Tinople Location: The Witches Horn, Dathomir Senec's plan was moving only incrementally, it was true, but given the circumstances, he was pleased with his progress. Confronting a Nightsister in her natural habitat in an enclosed space was no mean feat, after all, and he had survived...
  19. Xuul Zephyrot

Minions of Xendor! Episode I: Jedi Deception

Prologue I, Senec Tinople, call the Sith for aid. Yes, those same Sith whom I abandoned. The Sith from whom I disappeared without a word, stealing a fighter from the Academy hangar and disappearing into the galaxy. The Sith whose calls and communiques I resolutely avoided, blocked, and...
  20. Xuul Zephyrot

Training The Training of Apprentice Senec Tinople

IC: Senec Tinople Location: The Witches Horn, Dathomir Senec caught his breath as the ball of fire splashed against the wall next to him, lighting sparks on his sleeve. He shook them out impatiently, refocusing his efforts on the gambit he intended to complete. This Nightsister was more...

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom