Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Search results

1. M

Training Apprenticeship of Luca Gallun

IC: Luca Gallun In Korriban orbit Luca didn't know what to expect. His first test had been one of showing commitment. This would have to be one of strength. Luca had yet to partake in an actual duel. He had spared before, but he was yet to become fully comfortable with his lightsaber...
  2. M

IC: Luca Gallun Luca was sitting in the archives of Korriban, he had read about force usage and knew what he wanted to learn going forwards. Telepathy would be immensely useful in several scenarios. Manipulating unknowing people or communication when verbal communication isn't possible...
  3. M

IC: Luca Gallun Theed, Naboo It took him a moment before realising what was before him. Luca didn't know what to feel, but he felt a whole flood of emotions nonetheless. He looked over towards Kolasi, taking the dagger from her hands. Lady Kolasi simply looked intently at him, supporting...
  4. M

IC: Luca Gallun Theed, Naboo "I want to know everything", the words echoed through his mind. Everything else went quiet. He felt as if she was physically entering his mind, he started to resist. That soon led to a sharp, but unplaceable, pain. Feeling this, and realising Lady Kolasi most...
  5. M

IC: Luca Gallun Theed, Naboo Lady Kolasi had risen, and Luca felt somewhat awkward sitting. But he chose not to rise. She used a cane, Luca did not expect this. But as he had recently learnt, force power had little to do with physical strength. This actually made Luca even more excited about...
  6. M

IC: Luca Gallun In orbit of Korriban Sitting at a table in his ship, Luca observed the message he had received. It seemed like a Sith lord had taken interest in him, possibly wanting him as an apprentice. Luca had already spent some time on Korriban, training and studying. Fighting wasn't...
  7. M

Name: Luca Gallun Rank: Acolyte Class: Sith Warrior House: Cruor Age: 27 Sex: Male Species: Human Homeworld: Coruscant Occupation: Former freelancer/Mercenary Height: 187 Weight: 75kg Physical Description: I am nothing out of the ordinary, but still I'm imposing enough to have had a couple of...
  8. M

Discussion That’s not how the threads work: The Sequel Trilogy Movie Discussion Thread

I like the seventh movie quite a bit, it's the strongest of the sequels. The eighth movie I just don't really like, like, it's an alright movie. But I don't just like it as a Star Wars movie. And then the last one, I just think it's weak. I think the writing is somewhat lazy and the return of...
  9. M

Units TASK 5: Join a House

The voice of the Holocron echoes within Luca, "The blood of the ancients runs through you. War was their calling, and yours. You, my child, belong to House Cruor". He stands up, turning his gaze towards the Cruor table. He felt a strong feeling of belonging there, the Holocron was right.
  10. M

Units TASK 4: Creating Your Character

OOC: I will leave a time gap at the end of my biography to the start of my Sith journey, I would wish to discuss that with someone who might be my Master or something since I want it to be pretty coherent. Name: Luca Gallun Nicknames/Aliases (optional): Rank: Acolyte Class: Sith Warrior House...
  11. M

Academy The Academy of the Final Sith Order - Start here

Luca Gallun kneels, taking deep breaths. He could feel it, this was the start of something big. His entire life he had just wandered, doing whatever he could to survive. But that time was now past, now he would start to thrive. He could use his gift for something more, he would be a part of...
  12. M

Units TASK 2: Choosing Your Weapon

I chose quite a simple blade, it's medium length. It's made for wielding one-handed, but the length allows a second hand to be partly placed on the bottom part for support. The pommel is small and black. My emitter has a small guard that extends along its side, hiding the emitter mesh. I made...

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom