Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Recent content by patrickmcgarry8604

1. patrickmcgarry8604

Training Counterstrike - Lord Vexx’s School of the Duel

Apprentice Decon Andor Training Chamber IX Vassek III Standing before the dark lord listening carefully as he spoke before replying. " I understand my lord and will do as instructed by keeping my ears and mind open." Decon watched Lord Vexx use his Telekinesis to move his mother's hilt to...
  2. patrickmcgarry8604

Formal A Confluence on Tython: The Rebuilding of an Order [Open RP]

IC: Decon Jinn Location Coruscant The war was horrible Coruscant in flames , Sith and Troops everywhere. The 18yr Padawan was leading a bunch of younglings to safety as he helped them board a pair of troopers appeared behind them. " HALT IN THE NAME OF THE EMPIRE!!" Yelled one of the...
  3. patrickmcgarry8604

IC Apprentice Decon Andor Training Chamber IX Before his reply to Lord Vexx Decon whom was still knelt down on both knees before the dark lord spoke. " When I hear the song I feel stronger, more focused, more relentless, and rage. My lord. And yes I will rise to out maneuver my oppent and I...
  4. patrickmcgarry8604

Resource New Jedi Order Character Sheet Archives and Roster

Name: Decon jin Age: 18 Sex: Male Species: Human Homeworld: Coruscant Occupation: None Height: 6'3 Appearance: as seen in photo Weapons: Lightsaber Equipment: Armor Languages: none Description of Abilities: none for now Strengths: his loyalty,Kind Heart, Strong will Weaknesses: Some levels of...
  5. patrickmcgarry8604

Ic- Apprentice Decon Andor Training Chamber IX After feeling the pride of accomplishment from his first lesson from Lord Vexx. Decon listened to everything being said to him by the dark lord, and waited for his moment to reply to Lord Vexx on his instructions for his second task. Standing at...
  6. patrickmcgarry8604

IC- Apprentice Decon Andor Training Room IX Following Lord Vexx into the next room it was massive enough for combat training. Decon also looked and studied the weaponary that Lord Vexx had collected over his time, As he listened to everything Lord Vexx had to say as well. " I understand...
  7. patrickmcgarry8604

After hearing the doors slam behind him many thoughts raced through his mind now. " Am I nuts or just crazy for doing this, but I know it must be done to accomplish my goals." Keeping his guard up he carried on down the dark hallway though he knew he was expect he just didn't know what to expect...

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom