Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Recent content by Jonahframe

1. Jonahframe

FSO-NJO War Campaign [CORUSCANT/SITH] - The Hour of Crusade

IC - Vesuvius Remus Andromedus II Crimson Corridor “Very well, then,” Vesuvius said as he eyed the Zealot one more time. Without further word he turned and moved away from the group. He headed away, towards the Crimson Corridor. He closed his eyes as he walked and stretched out his senses. He...
  2. Jonahframe

IC: Vesuvius Remus Andromedus II The Crimson Corridor Vesuvius listened to Harrvayn as he gave a strict warning followed by their instructions. He had been tasked with surveillance of the enemy. He had sought out and tracked enemies before. But never anything like this. To Harrvayn he said...
  3. Jonahframe

The orders had been given and it was nearly time to move. Vesuvius surveyed the group attaching names to faces and nodding in respect to those above him. In response to Darth Thana he said, “I am Vesuvius. And there are many forms of preparation, Madam. I assure you that my blood will not spray...
  4. Jonahframe

The armored transport shook violently as it paced back and forth across the sky, trying desperately to evade cannon fire. Whoompfs and cracks sounded all around as flares and defense systems fired. The troop transport was part of a series of reinforcements sent to aid Commander Threntel. He had...
  5. Jonahframe

Casual The Silver-Tongue Inn ~ Vahlan Cantina

Torrey stepped through the entrance of the Cantina. The warm air touched his skin and brought a smile to the red headed man’s face. He took a deep breath and the smell of bitter and alcohol tickles his nose. He knew that he’d enjoy it here. The Apprentice began moving toward on of the dejarik...
  6. Jonahframe

Resource House Vahl CS Thread

Name: Torrey Revell Age: 134 (born 21 ABY) Sex: Male Species: Morellian Homeworld: Coruscant Occupation: Smuggler, Pirate, Sith, former GA fighter pilot House: Vahl Rank: Acolyte Class: Sorcerer Height: 6’0” (1.8m) Weight: 160lbs (72.5kg) Appearance: Torrey is of average height and...
  7. Jonahframe

Official - THE UNDERWORLD -

I wish to sign up! I’ve already posted my CS :)
  8. Jonahframe

Official - THE UNDERWORLD: REGISTRY -

Name: Hrerssk Stosch Age: 36 (middle aged) Sex: Male Species: Trandoshan Homeworld: Trandosha Occupation: Hunter, bounty hunter, mercenary Height: 2.5m Weight: 150kg Appearance: Exceptionally large for his species. He had thick, brown scales and wore a leather coat made from a...

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom