Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Recent content by Jihadi Quartz

1. Jihadi Quartz

Game ⚜️ Knights of the Eternal Empire: The True Sith Trials ⚜️

“I've seen the deepest darkness, and wrestled with the gods” Jean-Pierre Barda IC: I-Ron-Butterfly-Traya and Apprentice Karin Welko. The sith stopped at the end of the road, a large and old blastdoor that was put there a long time ago blocked the exit. The construction of it seemed...
  2. Jihadi Quartz

"He's burning! He's burning! The sun fell from the sky and he's burning!" – Mental Ward patient, Day Four of the “Week of Nightmares” IC: I-Ron-Butterfly-Traya and Apprentice Karin Welko. The sky rolled up like a scroll to be read and understood by all those who were worthy. A blanket of...
  3. Jihadi Quartz

"became admired by fish for saving one of their young from drowning" A Fishmalk, probably. IC: I-Ron-Butterfly-Traya and Apprentice Karin Welko. They jumped from outside the portal like pairs of hyenas, ready to strike, ready to chew on the bones of the Sith that were licking their wounds...
  4. Jihadi Quartz

IC: In the Dungeons, Knight I-Ron-Butterfly-Traya and Apprentice Karin Welko "Dark has no meaning without light, And for all living things there is the final silence." Soshu Londahl How can the limited human mind comprehend the amount of things happening around it, in such an orderly...
  5. Jihadi Quartz

IC: I-Ron-Butterfly and Karin Welko “Im here to disipate the rumours that Gehenna is going to happen soon.” Cuthbert Beckett The icy cold and powerful bombardment of eldritch energies on the backs of I-Ron and Karin meant one thing, and one thing only: He was here. That catastrophe that...
  6. Jihadi Quartz

“A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.” ― James Joyce, Ulysses Master and apprentice walked together, same pace, same speed. Everything was the same as the master had instructed, walking towards the hangar to recover their full...
  7. Jihadi Quartz

With Mechu Deru I can bring facebook back. Make me a Lord or something and I will.

With Mechu Deru I can bring facebook back. Make me a Lord or something and I will.
  8. Jihadi Quartz

God is there watching us, I-Ron said to himself. God is here, god is with us. In our darkest moments, he is with us to guide our swords, guide our efforts in this righteous jihad against this unknown enemy that preys upon us using our own weapons and history. What Sith from the unknown region...
  9. Jihadi Quartz

"I said to my soul, be still, and let the darkness come upon you. Which is the darkness of God." – T.S. Eliot, East Coker IC: I-Ron and Zoradon, inside the mind of Sol Kira. The anxious eyes of the apprentice were eyeing I-Ron as he entered her mind. Giant unholy eyes that gazed upon that...
  10. Jihadi Quartz

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I...
  11. Jihadi Quartz

“A man chooses a slave obeys” Andrew Ryan IC I-Ron-Butterfly-Traya I-Ron connected himself into the holonet after listening to the response of Lady Caramel Phoenix. “be constantly or visibly anxious.” Ah, so that was what “Freetting” meant. She was right. I-Ron didn't know why, or how...
  12. Jihadi Quartz

I like Dune, dont sue me.

I like Dune, dont sue me.
  13. Jihadi Quartz

“HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE...
  14. Jihadi Quartz

IC: I-Ron-Butterfly-Traya Silicon Zealot was the name given by some more linguistically inclined; others called him simply I-Ron. Yet his complete name was I-Ron-Butterfly-Traya. A mouthful, but he (was a he now) loved it anyway. A Shard, goes without saying, is so alienated from most...
  15. Jihadi Quartz

The making of a Shard- Part 1/X

The room was white sterile, but sometimes the green cortex of the machine mixed with the black oil would seep from time to time in a pattern reminiscent of the brain pathways, the neo cortex and the frontal lobe. In the middle of the room there was a pool of a strange, uncanny orange liquid...

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom