Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Recent content by AraliaDrogus

1. AraliaDrogus

Training Training Aralia - RP

IC: Aralia Drogus Sidi Rahhal - Training Courtyard Aralia felt a flicker of nervousness at her Masters instruction, but swiftly pushed it away as her mind settled in preparation for battle. She smoothly shifted into her "battle mode" as her father had taught her from a young age, her mind...
  2. AraliaDrogus

IC: Aralia Drogus Sidi Rahhal - Training Courtyard Aralia was shocked when the dagger flew gracefully to her hand, and after gazing a moment at the bejeweled dagger, she raised her eyes to her Master. Vaguely, she noticed that it was not as bright as before, passing it off as the sun beginning...
  3. AraliaDrogus

IC: Aralia Drogus Sidi Rahhal - Training Courtyard Aralia listened closely to her Master, watching her pale hand move elegantly with her words. She envisioned swimming, recalling the feeling of the push and pull of the water around her. She had always enjoyed swimming, but had never thought of...
  4. AraliaDrogus

Training Training Aralia - Tasks

Task 4 (OOC) The five major events in the life of Darth Plagueis, in my opinion, would be the death of his Master Darth Tenebrous, his fight against Venamis, discovering Palpatine, the assassination attempt on Coruscant and his study of midi-chlorians, and his death at the hands of his...
  5. AraliaDrogus

TASK 3 (IC) I have completed the questions to the best of my ability. I have also completed and updated my CS as requested.
  6. AraliaDrogus

IC: Aralia Drogus Sidi Rahhal - Training Courtyard As the bejeweled dagger flew from her Masters hand and into her own, Aralia was surprised. Not at the fact that it had happened, but that it had been so easy and natural. She glanced up at her Master, thinking a moment before responding. "I...
  7. AraliaDrogus

IC: Aralia Drogus Sidi Rahhal - Training Courtyard Aralia felt her grip fail, sensing a push back on her attempts. As her Master spoke and adjusted her grip on the dagger, Aralia mentally berated herself. Her task was to take the dagger from the Empress, not off the floor or wall. She had to...
  8. AraliaDrogus

IC: Aralia Drogus Sidi Rahhal - Training Courtyard Aralia watched and listened intently as her Master nodded and spoke. She paid close attention to the Empresses movements, noting her finger moving through her golden tresses and the way she looked at her. Aralia felt as if her Master was...
  9. AraliaDrogus

IC: Aralia Drogus Sidi Rahhal Aralia followed the Empress as she walked through the cool hallway, wondering where they were going. "Let's begin today. There is a courtyard here which would suit perfectly." Aralia continues to follow her Master through many courtyards, curious as to just how...
  10. AraliaDrogus

Rule of Two: Banes Rule of Two was quite simple. Two Sith, a Master and an Apprentice. No more. The point of this was to keep the Dark Side extremely potent with small numbers, remaining undetectable to the Jedi. Bane believed that in order for the Sith to continue and remain strong, a Master...
  11. AraliaDrogus

OOC: At this time, Aralia is driven by two passionate emotions: anger and desire. Her anger is directed at her parents and brothers for their treatment of her and of the Nexu on the day of their deaths. Her parents refused to allow her explore her Force powers and join the Sith Empire, keeping...
  12. AraliaDrogus

IC: Aralia Drogus Response to Task One "Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall free me." "Peace is a lie, there is only passion." There is no...
  13. AraliaDrogus

IC: Aralia Drogus Sidi Rahhal Aralia heard her Master 'hmm' before beginning to walk away. She looked at her Master, feeling the urge to follow, and decided to trust that feeling. She followed the Empress into a cool, shaded hallway, wondering what lay in store for her. "I think we shall begin...
  14. AraliaDrogus

IC: Aralia Drogus Sidi Rahhal As she awaited her Masters response, Aralia felt a flicker of nervousness. Did I say something wrong? She thought to herself. The Empress's expression, while guarded, was almost scornful. She feared, for only a brief moment, that her Master would change her mind...
  15. AraliaDrogus

Name: Aralia Drogus Nicknames/Aliases (optional): Ara Rank: Apprentice Class: Sorcerer House: Dreadwar Age: 23 Sex: Female Species: Human Homeworld: Sunflier ship Occupation: Apprentice to Empress Hesper Height: 5' 5" (1.65 meters) Weight: 140lbs (63.5 kilograms) Personality...

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom