Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Recent content by Amaya Masslat

1. Amaya Masslat

Casual Training Center: Dueling and Force use

When the lightsaber turned toward her, she used the Force to slow down it to make sure she will catch it in her hand. After holding the lightsaber in her hand, she saw him descend and approach her with speed, which made her quickly change her position, turning once to the left, and then taking...
  2. Amaya Masslat

Amaya watched the movements that Lord Grievance made, she examined them very carefully until he anchored himself to one of the walls of the arena. She looked at him, thinking for a few seconds what her next step might be... She thought of several ways she could attack him, but none of them...
  3. Amaya Masslat

Seeing him move his lightsaber in X, she jumped back, spinning when she was in the air and then landing farther away from him, with her right foot back, putting her weight on it. She thought about what she could do in the next few seconds to attack him. *because now she was at a greater...
  4. Amaya Masslat

She watched Lord Grievance lighting one of his lightsabers and begin to move slowly. Then Amaya took one of the lightsabers from her belt and opened it, more precisely the lightsaber from her right hand. She walked towards him until there was only a distance of 3 meters between them, then she...
  5. Amaya Masslat

Amaya was on her way to the arena, where Lord Grievance was waiting for her. She knew that what was going to happen would put her to the test more than what she had learned in that place until then. As she entered the arena, Amaya felt her heart begin to beat a little faster, probably fear...
  6. Amaya Masslat

Social The Cloud City Cantina (v23.0) - The Cantina Strikes Back!

Just imagine being full of energy (because that's how you are) and after imagine how much energy you will have after drinking coffee. :devilish:
  7. Amaya Masslat

(Of course I want, here or in PMs?)
  8. Amaya Masslat

Well, I think sometimes it's better to talk to ghosts than to those who are alive, but as I said earlier, now I'd rather talk to someone alive.
  9. Amaya Masslat

I prefer to talk to someone more... alive
  10. Amaya Masslat

I'm well. Now I search to talk to someone.
  11. Amaya Masslat

Training Counterstrike - Lord Vexx’s School of the Duel

After Amaya finished describing, she waited for Lord Grievance to tell her what he thought about all she said. As she listened to what he was saying, she really felt that she had managed to complete this lesson. Lord Grievance had asked Amaya if she still wanted to think of a song for battle, at...
  12. Amaya Masslat

Greetings, Cloud City Cantina! How's everyone today?
  13. Amaya Masslat

After thinking carefully about what to choose, Amaya decided to choose two songs, because each song has something special, something extra, something that can be combined with the other song, and Amaya knew that these combined songs can determine her to fight with more pathos and this, in the...
  14. Amaya Masslat

Amaya continued to follow him until they reached a room, the room where her training would begin. She began to look around so she could better see how the room was like. As she looked around the room she began to think about the best places in the room, but also the weakest for a fight and where...

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom