Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Training Training Aralia - Tasks

corinthia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Immortalis
Training Aralia

sith-holocron_fa76c67c.jpeg

This second training thread will house your non-RP tasks such as research tasks, essay tasks, opinion pieces, etc. These tasks may be IC or OOC; I'll be sure to mark which is which. These tasks will feel a bit like schoolwork, but I'll do my best to make them fun and interesting, and deepen your knowledge of Star Wars lore and history (with a clear focus on the Sith).

Generally, you should finish and post your task replies as soon as you are able; let's make it a goal to have task replies up within 7 to 14 days. I will be posting new tasks every 14 days, on Wednesdays, starting today. Keep track of your Prestige in your signature here on the forum, and in the Prestige thread in the Facebook as well. (Click here for the Facebook Prestige counter)

Let's begin!

TASK 1 (IC)

Please recite the Sith Code, and explain, line-by-line, what the Sith Code means to you. Then, write your own personalized Sith Code. What did you change, and why is it significant to you? How does it reflect what you believe to be true about the Dark Side and the Sith? How will you use both the original Sith Code and your personalized code to advance your goals?

@Wolfsbane555

Last edited:
Training Aralia

sith-holocron_fa76c67c.jpeg

This second training thread will house your non-RP tasks such as research tasks, essay tasks, opinion pieces, etc. These tasks may be IC or OOC; I'll be sure to mark which is which. These tasks will feel a bit like schoolwork, but I'll do my best to make them fun and interesting, and deepen your knowledge of Star Wars lore and history (with a clear focus on the Sith).

Generally, you should finish and post your task replies as soon as you are able; let's make it a goal to have task replies up within 7 to 14 days. I will be posting new tasks every 14 days, on Wednesdays, starting today. Keep track of your Prestige in your signature here on the forum, and in the Prestige thread in the Facebook as well. (Click here for the Facebook Prestige counter)

Let's begin!

TASK 1 (IC)

Please recite the Sith Code, and explain, line-by-line, what the Sith Code means to you. Then, write your own personalized Sith Code. What did you change, and why is it significant to you? How does it reflect what you believe to be true about the Dark Side and the Sith? How will you use both the original Sith Code and your personalized code to advance your goals?

@Wolfsbane555

IC: Aralia Drogus
Response to Task One

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power I gain victory.
Through victory my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me."

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion." There is no place for peace in the mind of a Sith. Passion is what drives us, regardless of what that passion is for. Whether it is for revenge, knowledge, power, we are driven by our passion to achieve our goals for ourselves.

"Through passion I gain strength." Through our passion, our drive fueled by emotion, we gain the strength, both physically and with the Dark Side of the Force, to achieve our goals and become who we are meant to be.

"Through strength I gain power." With the strength we gain, we achieve power. Whether that power is mastery of aspects of the Force or power within the Empire, we achieve it all through our passion and strength.

"Through power I gain victory." With the power we gain, we become victorious. We have achieved our goals, driven by our passion to do so

"Through victory my chains are broken." In our victory, we are freed from the bonds that held us back. We have achieved what others may have said was impossible, or what was kept beyond our reach by those who would see us fail.

"The Force shall free me." Through the Force, we have achieved strength, power, and victory. Through the Force, we are free. Not just from the restrictions non-users have placed, but from everything. We are the masters of our own fate.

"Passion is the key to the Force.
Through Passion I gain Strength and Knowledge.
Through Strength, I gain Power.
Through Knowledge, I gain Wisdom.
Power and Wisdom bring me to Victory.
Through Victory I am freed.
From Passion I achieve Freedom.
The Force shall free me."

"While I did change some lines, I also chose to keep two. Each line has a truly significant meaning to me, as I will explain in detail.

"Passion is the key to the Force." Passion is what drives me. It is what drove me to learn of the Sith, and to become one. It is what drove me to kill my brother. It drives me now as I learn from my Master.

"Through Passion I gain Strength and Knowledge." My passion drives me to attain knowledge and gain strength. Strength of both body and mind. Knowledge of all I possibly can learn. It pushes me to grow beyond anything I had thought I could be before coming to Korriban.

"Through Strength, I gain Power." With the strength I gain, I achieve great power. Power of mind and body. The strength to physically overpower my enemies and the power to cripple their minds and bodies with a thought. The power to control sentients and beasts alike.

"Through Knowledge, I gain Wisdom." As I gain knowledge, I know I will gain Wisdom as well. From what I learn in records and what I learn from experiences. They say knowledge is power, and I could not agree more.

"Power and Wisdom bring me to Victory." The application of what I have learned through both physical and mental power will allow me victory over all who oppose me. Power and wisdom will enable me to overcome all obstacles in life.

"Through Victory I am freed." With the victory I achieve, I am freed from the shackles of mediocrity. I am freed from the limitations placed on me by others.

"From Passion I achieve Freedom." Passion leads to victory, which leads to freedom. My passion guides me to the freedom I seek. Through my passion I achieve freedom.

"The Force shall free me." This line bears the same meaning as the Sith Code. Through the Force, I achieve strength and power, knowledge and wisdom, victory and freedom. Through the Force, I become truly free.

"The Sith, as individuals, each have the same general goal: to gain ultimate power through whatever means necessary. They are guided by the Dark Side and their own passion to achieve this. Whether it is power through knowledge or personal strength, they aim to achieve their personal goals driven by their passion. The Dark Side of the Force, fed by our passion and other 'negative' emotions, gives us greater strength in our endeavors, allowing us to become more powerful than the Jedi and their lack of emotion. The Dark Side gives the Sith greater focus to achieve their goals.

With these ideals, I can and will apply both the original Sith Code and my personalized Code to my training and life as a Sith. I will use my passion, from the memories of my past and my desire to learn all I can, to attain power and knowledge. My passion, and thus the Force, will drive me to attain power through the mastery of all aspects of Force abilities and lightsaber combat. It will drive me to attain knowledge of our vast history, as well as the art of Sith Sorcery and Alchemy. In using both Codes, I will apply each line quite literally to every aspect of my life. Passion, in whatever form it may come to me, will not be rejected but rather embraced and absorbed. I will use this passion to achieve and attain great power through the Force."

TAG: @corinthia

Very good, apprentice.

For your explanation of the original code, I award +1 Prestige. For your personalized code and explanation on how you will utilize both your own code and the original code, I award +2 Prestige.

As an optional opportunity to earn additional Prestige, indicate which "passionate" emotion most drives Aralia (e.g., anger, hatred, bloodlust, etc.). Then explain, OOC, how this emotion is crucial to Aralia's personality and backstory. Think about how this emotion could be used as a tool for character growth, and write a few sentences describing a possible story arc Aralia could take to confront/resolve/complicate this emotion. This is a what-if scenario-- it doesn't have to actually happen!

Task 2 will be posted this coming Wednesday!

Very good, apprentice.

For your explanation of the original code, I award +1 Prestige. For your personalized code and explanation on how you will utilize both your own code and the original code, I award +2 Prestige.

As an optional opportunity to earn additional Prestige, indicate which "passionate" emotion most drives Aralia (e.g., anger, hatred, bloodlust, etc.). Then explain, OOC, how this emotion is crucial to Aralia's personality and backstory. Think about how this emotion could be used as a tool for character growth, and write a few sentences describing a possible story arc Aralia could take to confront/resolve/complicate this emotion. This is a what-if scenario-- it doesn't have to actually happen!

Task 2 will be posted this coming Wednesday!

OOC:

At this time, Aralia is driven by two passionate emotions: anger and desire.

Her anger is directed at her parents and brothers for their treatment of her and of the Nexu on the day of their deaths. Her parents refused to allow her explore her Force powers and join the Sith Empire, keeping her locked in her quarters on their ship. She was able to escape while on Cholganna, only to find her mother and three brothers dead, and in time to see the frightened Nexu that killed them kill her father, only to be killed by her oldest brother. Sensing his joy in killing the creature and three cubs, she killed him. She is extremely protective of innocent creatures and small children, so such harm coming to them enrages her. Her Nexu Killa is a reminder of that day and of her anger towards her family for what they did, as is her ship.

Her desire is a desire to learn, to gain knowledge of everything she possibly can. Aralia has been driven by this desire since she was a small child. She seeks to learn all she can of combat, lore, the Force, and Sith Sorcery and Alchemy. She retains all knowledge, having an eidetic memory. This allows her to learn everything once and remember it forever. Such learning also applies to facing an opponent as she can judge their next move based on previous moves and pick up on their individual cues. Thus, facing different opponents is invigoratingly challenging as she continues to learn both of them and of their particular combat styles. The same can be said for anything else she learns.

That being said, Aralia will, of course, continue in her desire to learn. Though her anger may never be resolved, her later experiences may turn that anger into pure hatred. As she is still a young character, there is much room for a character arch. My primary idea is as follows:

"Aralia continues to learn and grow under the tutelage of the Empress. As she learns more of the Force and of Sith Lore, she strives to become as powerful as her Master. During her apprenticeship, Aralia duels and learns from Dark Lord's, Masters, and Knights from throughout the Empire. She becomes extremely skilled in combat, though she prefers not to use it. She becomes a master of manipulating minds and beasts, and uses these skills to recruit for the Empire after the completion of her apprenticeship. During her time as a Knight, she learns of other things her parents did that she was unaware of. She requests the Dark Council allow her to seek revenge, and upon their approval, Aralia does just that. She remains in contact with the Sith Empire, in the event that she is needed, as she ventures across the galaxy hunting down those who were close acquaintances of her parents. After completing her mission, Aralia returns to the Empire to take on an apprentice of her own. Her anger having turned to pure hatred fueled her journey, and what she learned along the way only served to stoke the fires of that hatred, though now that hatred was for both the Jedi and the organization her parents had served. This hatred will spur her to become ruthless within the Sith, earning her a reputation as she works her way towards joining the Dark Council."

TASK 2 (OOC)

Summarize the following Sith doctrines: Rule of Two, Rule of One (Palpatine's doctrine), and Rule of One (Krayt's doctrine). What are the primary differences between Sidious and Krayt's Rule of One doctrines? Which of these three methodologies do you feel is most effective? What are their strengths and weaknesses?

Additionally, choose a book from the Files section of the Facebook group, and reply to this thread with which one you choose. I will design tasks and bonus Prestige opportunities around your chosen book, and we can spend time doing deep dives on lore and any questions you may have as you read.​

TASK 2 (OOC)

Summarize the following Sith doctrines: Rule of Two, Rule of One (Palpatine's doctrine), and Rule of One (Krayt's doctrine). What are the primary differences between Sidious and Krayt's Rule of One doctrines? Which of these three methodologies do you feel is most effective? What are their strengths and weaknesses?

Additionally, choose a book from the Files section of the Facebook group, and reply to this thread with which one you choose. I will design tasks and bonus Prestige opportunities around your chosen book, and we can spend time doing deep dives on lore and any questions you may have as you read.​

Rule of Two: Banes Rule of Two was quite simple. Two Sith, a Master and an Apprentice. No more. The point of this was to keep the Dark Side extremely potent with small numbers, remaining undetectable to the Jedi. Bane believed that in order for the Sith to continue and remain strong, a Master must understand that one day his apprentice would kill him and take his place as the Master, thus continuing the cycle.

Rule of One (Palpatine Doctrine): Palpatines Doctrine replaced the Rule of Two during his reign as Emperor. The doctrine stated that the Sith would be "embodied by a sole reigning Dark Lord who would rule the galaxy forever," that Dark Lord being Sidious himself. He would, of course, have those with Force abilities trained in combat and some Force abilities as his agents, but none would ever become apprentices or learn even a fraction of what the Emperor knew of the Force.

Rule of One (Krayt Doctrine): Krayts Rule of One combined Jedi apprenticeship structure with a part of the Rule of Two. Masters would train a single apprentice who would then kill them upon completion of their training. The Rule of One placed Krayt as the one who gave purpose to the Sith and their power. He was their eternal ruler, and his followers were taught from the beginning to be blindly loyal to him, calling his order The One Sith. The One Sith, while still using passion, hatred, and aggression to fuel their motives, did not seek personal power but instead sought to impose the will of Krayt on the galaxy.

The differences between the two Rule of One doctrines are quite vast. While Palpatine and Krayt both placed themselves as the "undying" leader of their respective orders, Palpatines rule was quite short, lasting fewer than 30 years, Krayt ruled for over 100 years, and even after his death his empire continued on for some time. Under Krayt, there were Masters and apprentices, while Palpatine only had his agents and Vader, though there were occasional apprentices Vader and Palpatine had in "secret".

As for each Rules strengths and weaknesses, I will list them below:

Rule of Two
Strengths: The Dark Side remained potently strong; Little chance of being discovered by the Jedi; Less infighting and struggling for power
Weaknesses: Only two Sith, making gaining dominion over the galaxy very difficult; Also easier to wipe out if found and defeated; Selfish Masters prevented apprentices from learning everything; Masters knew they would be killed by their apprentice

Rule of One (Palpatine Doctrine)
Strengths: Palpatine had ultimate power and was the strongest reigning Sith; Minimal Force use by others kept to Banes ideology; Palpatine could train and eliminate acolytes as he saw fit
Weaknesses: He painted a MASSIVE target on himself; Was widely open to betrayal; Would eventually die with no successor; Not as powerful as he thought

Rule of One (Krayt Doctrine)
Strengths: Krayt had ultimate power and was the strongest reigning Sith; Followers were blindly loyal, leaving lower risk of betrayal; Maintained part of Banes ideology in that apprentices killed their Master, keeping the Dark Side strong between them all
Weaknesses: Krayt was still open to betrayal; Empire would not last long after his death; Not as powerful as they thought

Personally, I do not think any of these three methodologies are effective. While Banes Rule of Two was the longest lasting of the three, it was still flawed. While Palpatine is my absolute favorite Sith, his Rule of One was even more flawed. Krayts Rule of One contained the same flaws as both previous mandates. I would say that none were very effective, but if I must choose one, it would be Banes Rule of Two. This is not simply because it lasted longer than the other two, and it is certainly not my favorite. It is because under the Rule of Two, the Sith we're extremely powerful and had time to discover new abilities, and rediscover old ones. They could easily hide in plain sight without much fear of being found. This allowed for easier infiltration of the government and manipulation of powerful organizations.

For my book, I have chosen to start with Darth Plagueis. Afterwards, I am going to read the Lost Tribe of the Sith.

Very good, Aralia; do be sure, however, that you're not copying too closely from Wookieepedia. Do your best to put your research into your own words.

Overall, you did well on this task and clearly presented good comparisons/contrasts for these three doctrines. I'll award you +3 Prestige.

Until I assign your next task on 3/9, let's focus on progressing with the RP! And diving into Darth Plagueis. We can chat via PM about it if you have any questions or if anything piques your interest while you read.

TASK 3 (IC)

Below is provided an edited list of questions taken from a 100-Question character exercise (I've removed a handful of irrelevant ones); take your time to answer them as Aralia. Think about the implications of your answers, and how things about Aralia's past and personality can come into play in future stories.

Since you're also working on your CS this week, I'd like you to work on the one you posted to our RP training thread. Spend time working on formatting, adding art and such, and choose and attach a song which you feel best represents Aralia, or is an inspiration for you when writing her.

Part 1: The Basics

1. What is your full name?

2. Where and when were you born?

3. Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)

4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?

5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people.

6. What is your occupation?

7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.

9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?

10. Are you right- or left-handed?

11. What does your voice sound like?

12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?

13. What do you have in your pockets?

14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?

Part 2: Growing Up

15. How would you describe your childhood in general?

16. What is your earliest memory?

17. How much schooling have you had?

18. Did you enjoy school?

19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?

20. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.

21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?

22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

23. As a child, what were your favorite activities?

24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?

25. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like?

26. When and with whom was your first kiss?

27. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?

28. Tell the story of how you first learned of your Force abilities.

Part 3: Past Influences

29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?

30. Who has had the most influence on you?

31. What do you consider your greatest achievement?

32. What is your greatest regret?

33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?

34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?

35. When was the time you were the most frightened?

36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?

37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?

38. What is your best memory?

39. What is your worst memory?

Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions

40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?

41. What is your greatest fear?

42. What are your religious views?

45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?

46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?

47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?

48. What do you believe makes a successful life?

49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?

50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?

51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?

52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?

Part 5: Relationships With Others

53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?

54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?

55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?

56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.

57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.

58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.

59. What do you look for in a potential lover?

60. How close are you to your family?

61. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not?

62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?

63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?

64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you?

65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?

66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?

67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?

68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?

69. Do you care what others think of you?

Part 6: Likes And Dislikes

70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?

71. What is your most treasured possession?

72. What is your favorite color?

73. What is your favorite food?

74. What, if anything, do you like to read?

75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?

76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?

77. How do you spend a typical Centaxday (Saturday) night?

78. What makes you laugh?

79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?

80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?

81. How do you deal with stress?

82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?

83. What are your pet peeves?

Part 7: Self Images And Etc.

84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?

85. What is your greatest strength as a person?

86. What is your greatest weakness?

87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?

89. Are you generally organized or messy?

90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.

91. Do you like yourself?

92. What are your reasons for being a Sith? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons…)

93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?

94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

95. If you could choose, how would you want to die?

96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.

97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?

98. What three words best describe your personality?

99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?

100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice…)

TASK 2 (IC)

Below is provided an edited list of questions taken from a 100-Question character exercise (I've removed a handful of irrelevant ones); take your time to answer them as Aralia. Think about the implications of your answers, and how things about Aralia's past and personality can come into play in future stories.

Since you're also working on your CS this week, I'd like you to work on the one you posted to our RP training thread. Spend time working on formatting, adding art and such, and choose and attach a song which you feel best represents Aralia, or is an inspiration for you when writing her.

1. What is your full name?

2. Where and when were you born?

3. Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)

4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?

5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people.

6. What is your occupation?

7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.

9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?

10. Are you right- or left-handed?

11. What does your voice sound like?

12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?

13. What do you have in your pockets?

14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?

15. How would you describe your childhood in general?

16. What is your earliest memory?

17. How much schooling have you had?

18. Did you enjoy school?

19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?

20. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.

21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?

22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

23. As a child, what were your favorite activities?

24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?

25. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like?

26. When and with whom was your first kiss?

27. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?

28. Tell the story of how you first learned of your Force abilities.

29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?

30. Who has had the most influence on you?

31. What do you consider your greatest achievement?

32. What is your greatest regret?

33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?

34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?

35. When was the time you were the most frightened?

36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?

37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?

38. What is your best memory?

39. What is your worst memory?

40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?

41. What is your greatest fear?

42. What are your religious views?

45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?

46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?

47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?

48. What do you believe makes a successful life?

49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?

50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?

51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?

52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?

53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?

54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?

55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?

56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.

57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.

58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.

59. What do you look for in a potential lover?

60. How close are you to your family?

61. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not?

62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?

63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?

64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you?

65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?

66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?

67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?

68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?

69. Do you care what others think of you?

70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?

71. What is your most treasured possession?

72. What is your favorite color?

73. What is your favorite food?

74. What, if anything, do you like to read?

75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?

76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?

77. How do you spend a typical Centaxday (Saturday) night?

78. What makes you laugh?

79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?

80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?

81. How do you deal with stress?

82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?

83. What are your pet peeves?

84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?

85. What is your greatest strength as a person?

86. What is your greatest weakness?

87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?

89. Are you generally organized or messy?

90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.

91. Do you like yourself?

92. What are your reasons for being a Sith? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons…)

93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?

94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

95. If you could choose, how would you want to die?

96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.

97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?

98. What three words best describe your personality?

99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?

100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice…)

TASK 3 (IC)

I have completed the questions to the best of my ability. I have also completed and updated my CS as requested.

IC: Aralia Drogus

1. What is your full name?​
  • "Aralia Drogus"​

2. Where and when were you born?​
  • "I was born on my parents ship, the Sunflier, twenty three years ago."​

3. Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)​
  • "My father was Collum Drogus, a former bounty hunter turned smuggler. He was a very cold man, but loved me deeply as his only daughter. My mother was Imira Kataan Drogus, a former slave. She was rescued by my father before they both became smugglers. She was always very kind and loving to all of us."​

4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?​
  • "Four older brothers. Vander was the oldest. He was always overconfident, but he was the best fighter amongst them. He was also very cruel, especially towards animals. Then it was Morin. He was always very quiet, speaking only when necessary. He and I were very close, and he always helped me with my research. Then there was Drymun. He was the only of my brothers who hated fighting. He preferred creating things. He was the inventor and artist of the family. Finally, the youngest brother, Sarin. Sarin was a lot like Father. Cold, but loving to his family. He also happened to share my protectiveness of animals."​

5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people.​
  • "I now live primarily in the Sunflier with my Nexu Killa."​

6. What is your occupation?​
  • "I am the apprentice to Empress Hesper, Imperatrix of the Sith. I have no other occupation as my interests lie solely in learning."​

7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.​
  • "I am 5'5", or 1.65 meters. I weigh about 140 pounds, or 63.5 kilograms. I have very pale ivory skin with faint freckling on my arms and across my cheeks and nose. I have a deceptively muscular physique, with a slim build. My hair is pure white and flows down to my waist. I typically leave it loose, but will occasionally bind it in a tight braid wrapped with a thick leather strip. I do not typically wear makeup, aside from black eyeliner to frame my icey blue eyes. My lips are fairly thin and are naturally red. I do have a rather large scar. Three large stripes that run from my left hip to just below my right shoulder blade. It is typically covered by my standard outfit; a skin tight black jumper made of a strong leather-like material covering from ankles to just under my chin, leaving only my arms exposed. I also wear a pair of custom knee-high combat boots with durasteel plating, and a simple black belt on which I carry my lightsaber."​

9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?​
  • "No, thankfully."​

10. Are you right- or left-handed?​
  • "I am actually ambidextrous, but I do primarily use my right hand."​

11. What does your voice sound like?​
  • "My voice is soft, though a bit higher pitched. A bit like a soprano singers."​

12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?​
  • "An interesting question. I often use the words 'typically' and 'often'. I use the phrases 'I suppose', 'not necessarily', and 'most definitely'."​

13. What do you have in your pockets?​
  • "I have no pockets. If I did, I would have a small bag of a variety of treats for both animals and children."​

14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?​
  • "I have a habit of twirling a strand of my hair when I am anxious. Otherwise, not that I am aware of."​

15. How would you describe your childhood in general?​
  • "I suppose it was tough, though full of love. My parents were harder on me than my brothers, pushing me to learn as much as possible."​

16. What is your earliest memory?​
  • "My earliest memory… I suppose it would be the day I first learned of the Sith and the Force. I was about six years old then."​

17. How much schooling have you had?​
  • "As much as my parents could teach, and I could research. I can speak and understand several languages, know a variety of combat forms, and know a good deal of our galaxy's history. I excel at math and many forms of science."​

18. Did you enjoy school?​
  • "Did I enjoy the teachings of my parents? Oh, most definitely. Even the more boring or painful lessons I enjoyed learning."​

19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?​
  • "Mostly from my parents, though I also made great use of archives on both the ship and on the world's we visited."​

20. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.​
  • "Not necessarily any role models, per se. More like mild inspirations. Most of those being Sith from before the reign of Darth Krayt, the rest being a scattered few military persons from the same eras. To name a few of the greater inspirations: Darth Sidious and his Master Plagueis, Darth Bane, and Darth Nihilus; also Grand Admiral Thrawn and Grand Moff Tarkin of Palpatines Empire."​

21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?​
  • "We got along well enough. I was closest with Morin and Drymun, not so much with Vander and Sarin. I was also fairly close with my mother. Not my father though. He became very cold and bitter toward me after the incident at the ruins."​

22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?​
  • "At first, I wanted to be a smuggler like my parents. But after I began learning about the Sith and discovered my power, I wanted to become the most powerful Sith."​

23. As a child, what were your favorite activities?​
  • "I always loved being around the animal cargo. I also enjoyed learning from my parents, creating works of art, and researching."​

24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?​
  • "I was always quiet and observant. I was friendly, yet cautious, with everyone. I preferred to be alone or with animals as opposed to being around people. And I was always creative. I still have these traits as an adult."​

25. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like?​
  • "Other than my brothers, I had no friends. I suppose you could say I was popular amongst them, seeing as I was the only girl."​

26. When and with whom was your first kiss?​
  • "I have actually never been kissed."​

27. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?​
  • "Yes. That is not to say I do not know anything about such…interactivity."​

28. Tell the story of how you first learned of your Force abilities.​
  • "I was thirteen. My oldest brother had angered me. He lied to our parents claiming that I had unlocked the door to where our father kept the Amphistaffs. I had caught my brother in there moments before our father walked by. As punishment, I had to scrub the entire ship and had to scrub the cages for the exotic creatures he would capture for clients. I was so angry with my brother when he came into the storage area that I pictured all of the cages opening and the creatures attacking him. And that is exactly what happened. Every creature in there attacked him, and he barely made it out alive, locking the door behind him. I could feel hundreds of minds around me and realized it was the creatures, so I pictured them going back into their cages, which they did. I locked the cages and continued cleaning. When my father came in, I told him nothing had happened other than my brother coming in, screaming, then leaving and locking the door."​

29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?​
  • "I would say the day I was accepted into the Sith Academy. That day changed my life."​

30. Who has had the most influence on you?​
  • "I would say the one who had the greatest influence would be Darth Sidious, for his discreet and deceptive ways that brought him to and kept him in power and his incredible knowledge of Sith Sorcery."​

31. What do you consider your greatest achievement?​
  • "So far, being apprenticed to Empress Hesper. Also, mastering the Amphistaff without injuring myself."​

32. What is your greatest regret?​
  • "Telling my parents I wanted to join the Sith. That, and not killing them when they locked me in my quarters."​

33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?​
  • "The way I murdered the men who had hired my parents to capture the Nexu cubs. It was brutal, bloody, and glorious. Their screams still echo in my dreams, and I actually enjoy it."​

34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?​
  • "Technically, yes. Smuggling and double homicide."​

35. When was the time you were the most frightened?​
  • "When I was attacked by a group of thugs on Tatooine. Killa helped, but she severely injured me in the process. Were it not for her speed and the Force, I may not have survived."​

36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?​
  • "Getting slapped with a rotting cod fish by Lord Cruor. That was horrifying."​

37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?​
  • "I would have either never told my parents I wanted to join the Sith, or I would have killed them when they went to lock me in my quarters. That way, I would have been at the Academy sooner. Though, had that happened I never would have gotten Killa."​

38. What is your best memory?​
  • "My best memory, aside from the most recent of my apprenticeship, would be the day Killa began responding to commands. That is also the day my Amphistaff, Vipre, became more an extension of me than a tool I was trying to learn to use."​

39. What is your worst memory?​
  • "Hands down, would be the day my parents locked me in my quarters after I told them I wanted to become a Sith. When they brought me food, my mother set the tray in and took it out while my father and brothers held me at blaster point."​

40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?​
  • "I am more of a realist, but I do tend to lean more to the optimistic side."​

41. What is your greatest fear?​
  • "Currently, failing as an apprentice to the Empress."​

42. What are your religious views?​
  • "I have none."​

45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?​
  • "I am most certainly able to kill. The only time I find it unacceptable is killing for sport or when such deaths would be an inconvenience to my plans. Otherwise, perfectly acceptable at any other time."​

46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?​
  • "Harm an animal or small child. There are certain circumstances where it would be acceptable, but doing it for fun or sport is despicable."​

47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?​
  • "Soulmates, yes. A soulmate does not necessarily have to be a lover. They can be a close friend or even an animal. True love I do not believe in. Love is fallible, people change."​

48. What do you believe makes a successful life?​
  • "Accomplishing your personal goals and becoming who and what you want to be."​

49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?​
  • "I am typically very honest about myself. The exception to this is when the situation requires me to be different, such as infiltrating a dangerous organization."​

50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?​
  • "Only against those who harm children and animals for fun. Also, Jedi."​

51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?​
  • "Kill an innocent child or animal. If they are innocent, I morally cannot harm them. It is just who I am."​

52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?​
  • "Killa. I would do anything for her. She is all I have, and the only thing I love."​

53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?​
  • "Typically, I am cordial to people I first meet, and I give respect to those in authoritative positions. After I get to know someone, I treat them based on a multitude of factors: if they are rude, I am rude in return, if they are kind, I am kind in return, if they are higher ranking and rude, I afford them the respect that comes with their position and no more."​

54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?​
  • "Currently, Empress Hesper is the most important. As my Master, and the Empress, her teachings and her opinion of me holds the utmost priority. As one who seems to attain knowledge, I revere her and have no desire to disappoint my Master."​

55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?​
  • "Again that would be the Empress. Not only for her position in the Empire, but also because of what I have learned of her thus far. I will forever have the utmost respect for her, regardless of what the future may bring."​

56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.​
  • "I only have one close friend, Neiko Bloodmoon. She and I have been friends since Tatooine. There is just something about her that made me like her almost instantly. I am also growing more acquainted with two other apprentices, Nekrosis and Cygnus. Both are intriguing and have a deep passion for art, which I also share but have yet to make it well known."​

57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.​
  • "I do not. And I doubt I ever will."​

58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.​
  • "I have not."​

59. What do you look for in a potential lover?​
  • "I am not searching for anyone. I would not even know where to begin with this question."​

60. How close are you to your family?​
  • "Seeing as they are all dead, not close at all."​

61. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not?​
  • "No, but I do want children someday. I have always wanted a child, whether by blood or adoption."​

62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?​
  • "Likely either House Dreadwar, the Dark Council, or the Empress, depending on how desperate I am."​

63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?​
  • "Only Killa. Her loyalty is pure and true. Everyone else has their own agenda. I can protect myself."​

64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you?​
  • "Likely no one, aside from Killa."​

65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?​
  • "The others in the organization my father smuggled for. I abhor people who do such disgusting things as poaching animals and abducting children."​

66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?​
  • "I typically avoid conflict, but I will stand my ground with something I strongly believe in or against."​

67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?​
  • "I do, though I wait long enough for another to volunteer. I am not fond of being in the spotlight."​

68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?​
  • "I prefer not to. They are always so noisy and there are too many eyes watching every move I make. I am not much of a people person."​

69. Do you care what others think of you?​
  • "Not particularly. I really only care what my Master thinks, as her opinion is the most important."​

70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?​
  • "I mostly enjoy researching, but other interests are working with Killa and creating my own artwork. I also enjoy physical training, especially if it involves my Amphistaff."​

71. What is your most treasured possession?​
  • "I have no 'possession', but Killa and the Amphistaff, Vipre, are my most treasured."​

72. What is your favorite color?​
  • "Black. It always has been. But I do also love red, particularly a deep crimson, much like the color of my lightsaber blade."​

73. What is your favorite food?​
  • "The five blossom bread from Naboo. I tried it once, before coming to the Empire. It was the single most delicious thing I have ever tasted."​

74. What, if anything, do you like to read?​
  • "Mostly historical texts, or really anything research based. I also enjoy biographies of any form."​

75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?​
  • "Music and art of any kind. I also find combat of any kind, both spectating and participating, quite entertaining."​

76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?​
  • "I drink socially, and often very little. I have no intention of quitting as it is not a habit."​

77. How do you spend a typical Centaxday (Saturday) night?​
  • "Often, I am either in Horuset Lounge or on my ship researching or working on art."​

78. What makes you laugh?​
  • "Many things make me laugh. I have what many would call a sick sense of humor. People getting hurt or embarrassed is especially hilarious. I also enjoy animal antics of all kinds."​

79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?​
  • "Talking or joking about harming animals or children. Otherwise, I respect others opinions on matters."​

80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?​
  • "Typically, I will either work on my hobbies or train. If I am not interested in doing any of that, I will meditate."​

81. How do you deal with stress?​
  • "If I can ignore it, I do, often by distracting myself with training. If I cannot, I maintain a calm expression, internalizing the negative emotions from the stress, and figure out how to deal with the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible."​

82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?​
  • "I typically prefer to have a loose plan, leaving room for spontaneity or unexpected events."​

83. What are your pet peeves?​
  • "Intentionally breaking rules, lack of discipline and decorum when it is required, teasing animals then getting mad at their reactions, disrespect towards anyone undeserving of it, and people who flaunt their superiority and power when they have not earned it."​

84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?​
  • "Typically, I wake up early, do a morning workout, eat, then feed Killa, and take care of Vipre. I typically do whatever I need or want to until midday, when I eat then take Killa out for exercises. After that, I again do what I need or want until the evening meal. After eating, I groom Killa and clean the ship, then shower. After showering, I head to the Horuset Lounge until I get drowsy. My morning and evening routines are important to me, but I can easily adjust if they are disrupted, though I do get fairly annoyed."​

85. What is your greatest strength as a person?​
  • "My eidetic memory and my ability to adapt to any situation."​

86. What is your greatest weakness?​
  • "My deep compassion for animals and small children."​

87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?​
  • "I would lessen my weakness for animals and children. I would still care for them, but not enough for it to be a weakness."​

88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?​
  • "Introverted, with mild extrovert tendencies.'​

89. Are you generally organized or messy?​
  • "Extremely organized, bordering on OCD."​

90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.​
  • "Three things I am good at: learning new things, remembering what I learn, and adapting to new situations. Three things I am bad at: speaking up for myself, letting things go, and not listening to others' conversations."​

91. Do you like yourself?​
  • "Of course. I see my flaws and faults, but I still like who I am."​

92. What are your reasons for being a Sith? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons…)​
  • "My reason for joining the Sith is to gain vast amounts of knowledge, and in turn power. I do not hide this, as it is the truest reason for my joining. I aim to learn all that I can, and whatever else happens, happens."​

93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?​
  • "To attain all possible knowledge, and the power that comes with it. I do not care how long it takes, only that it happens."​

94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?​
  • "I see myself as a Dark Lord, and possibly even on the Dark Council. I see myself having had several apprentices and having attained vast amounts of knowledge and mastered a variety of Force abilities."​

95. If you could choose, how would you want to die?​
  • "I would prefer not to die, but if and when it happens, I would want it to be in the midst of battle with an enemy that would die at the same time or soon after."​

96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.​
  • "First, I would give Killa to someone who will care for her as I do. Then I would compile all of my knowledge into a journal and put it in a box with everything I cherish. Finally, I would ensure my tomb or burial place is to my standards and place my box of things there."​

97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?​
  • "Preferably for any and all contributions I make to the Empire, and also for my ambition and eagerness to learn."​

98. What three words best describe your personality?​
  • "Intelligent, kind, and creative."​

99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?​
  • "More than likely reserved, confident, and eager."​

100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice…)​
  • "I would say, Aralia, keep learning and growing. Do not be afraid to ask for help, especially from your Master. Always be yourself, and never lose your desire to learn. You have very clear goals, keep to them and you will go far. You are a bright and skilled young woman. Keep up the good work."​

TASK 4 (OOC)

Describe to me five major events in the life of Darth Plagueis the Wise, and why you consider them to be the most important events. Did he succeed or fail in these events? Why do you think so? Refer to the novel Darth Plagueis if you need.

I'll award Prestige for your previous task tomorrow when I have more time on my hands, as I am currently out of town!

Great work on the 100-question task; I'll award +4 Prestige for your work.

One small nitpick on question 94-- Dark Lord is synonymous with Dark Council. The only way to become a Dark Lord is to sit on the Council.

TASK 5 (IC)

This task is all about the structure and hierarchy of the Final Sith Order.

Find the Imperial Edict in the Facebook group, and read through it; summarize three important positions within the Empire's leadership, describing what they do, why it's crucial to the Empire's functioning, and what special privileges they have.

Next, write a two to three sentence biography for each member of the Dark Council. Include how long each Councilor has served. I encourage you to interview as many Councilors as you can (preferably all of them), finding out from them what they believe defines them as leaders, and what they believe are the most important events in their lives and accomplishments as Dark Councilors.

Why is our hierarchy and culture of respect and decorum so important to us? Sith have long been identified for their inability to cooperate with one another and competitive nature. Explain why you think our Empire's structure does or doesn't set us apart from Sith that came before.

Bonus Prestige opportunities:

Interview three former Dark Councilors (some have characters who have died) and ask about their time on the Council; what are they most proud of? Why did they choose to join the Dark Council? What, if any, mistakes do they feel they made?

Research the former Emperor, Darth Dreadwar. Present your findings about his life and accomplishments to me in the form of a 2 to 3 paragraph short essay.

TASK 4 (OOC)

Describe to me five major events in the life of Darth Plagueis the Wise, and why you consider them to be the most important events. Did he succeed or fail in these events? Why do you think so? Refer to the novel Darth Plagueis if you need.

I'll award Prestige for your previous task tomorrow when I have more time on my hands, as I am currently out of town!

Task 4 (OOC)

The five major events in the life of Darth Plagueis, in my opinion, would be the death of his Master Darth Tenebrous, his fight against Venamis, discovering Palpatine, the assassination attempt on Coruscant and his study of midi-chlorians, and his death at the hands of his apprentice.

The death of Plagueis' Master, Darth Tenebrous, spurred him into his own path, freeing him from the limitations placed on him and enabling him to become the Dark Lord he desired to be. In this event, he was successful, as this event led to all others. Had he not succeeded, he would likely have died at the hands of his Master or the other apprentice, which leads to the second event.

The discovery of and fight against Darth Venamis, Tenebrous' second apprentice who knew everything about Plagueis, but of whom Plagueis knew nothing about. In this event, he was again successful. Their battle led to Plagueis learning a truth about his late Master: Tenebrous never believed he was worthy of becoming a Sith. In this battle, Plagueis proved to himself that he was indeed worthy of his title, defeating his opponent. Keeping Venamis alive gave him a viable test subject for his experiments, and Venamis' ship provided him with data on Force potentials, of which he eliminated.

On the note of Force potentials, the next event, of which he was again successful, though may have later regretted it, was his discovery of the young Sheev Palpatine, later named Darth Sidious. Palpatine, who was on a political path, was charismatic and easily likeable, as well as eager to please his Master. They shared many goals, as these goals aided in furthering their plan. Plagueis trained an incredibly powerful apprentice who successfully brought their plan to fruition, though Plagueis died before he could ever see it happen.

A pivotal event for Darth Plagueis was the assassination attempt at the Lodge of the Canted Circle on Coruscant. While the Sith Lord successfully defeated the Maladian assassin's, the encounter cost him the lower part of his face, resulting in him having to wear a transpirator. In the aftermath, he secluded himself in his fortress on Sojourn to continue with his research on Midi-chlorians, research that afforded him the discovery of prolonging and restoring life through the manipulation of Midi-chlorians.

The final event of his life, one in which he was essentially unsuccessful, was his death. While he did succeed in training a powerful apprentice, he failed to notice when that apprentice had decided he was obsolete and could be overpowered. In a painful, drunken flash, Plagueis' life ended at the hands of his apprentice, Darth Sidious, who revealed his true intentions before ending his Master's life.

TASK 6 (OOC)

Choose three important characters from our fanon history-- use The Master's Handbook-- and summarize who they were, why they were crucial to our history, and what their most lasting impact seems to be.

Imagine that someday, Avalia is one of these important characters. What would she be known for? What lasting impact would you like to leave on the Final Sith Order? Please be detailed, and outline at least one clear goal.

For your completion of Task 4, take +4 Prestige. Excellent work hitting all the important highlights of Plagueis' life.

Keep working on Tasks 5 and 6; if you can, try to have them done by the end of June. The end of your apprenticeship is in sight! We'll continue the training RP on Jaguada for the rest of this month, with the goal of starting your final trial in July. I'll do my utmost best to keep things moving along at a good clip!

TASK 7 (Last Task; IC/OOC)

We will combo a one-shot (2,000+ words) together, preparing Aralia for her final trial. (A combo is a post written collaboratively between two or more players). The goal will be to ensure that in-character, Aralia feels prepared for the responsibility of being a Knight and possesses the knowledge she needs in order to train her own apprentices. Out-of-character, we will discuss and workshop your writing as we go, focusing on improving quality and ensuring you have all the writing tools, tricks, and etiquette necessary for good roleplay.

We'll discuss the setting for this one-shot together in PM, and set up a document to work together in.

@AraliaDrogus

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom