Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Discussion Reylo Positive Discussion

Darth Traya

Lady of the Sith, the Saarai-Kaar, the Dark Sun
A place to discuss Reylo (Kylo and Rey) and the impact it’s had upon the lore. Also welcome is Reylo art. GIFs. Media . Therory. Tropes. Symbolism.

Note this is a PRO Reylo thread, and not up for heated debates.

My starting question....when did you know they were connectioned in someway? I knew from first viewing of The Force Awakens when Kylo carried her princess style back to her ship and then the integration scene where we most unexpectedly see him revealed as Ben Solo.

57588B2C-8EAF-403E-867B-48D9953AC07B.jpeg

My starting question....when did you know they were connectioned in someway?

Within TFA, even while they were fighting you could see the emotion and passion between them. The draw of both of them trying to understand each other and why they each were doing what they were. Solidified in TLJ, and as noted above vindicated in the TROS.

The silent passion they both have is intoxicating, which is why this whole novelization angle is perplexing. I won't reveal anymore for spoiler sake.

Someone explain this dyad thing to me, I've only watched the film twice and haven't really done the research. One of the more solid aspects of the three films is the Reylo relationship, it progresses smoothly and paced evenly through the films. Would have been sweet to see an unepexted turn in which they marry and rule the galaxy, but alas, Disney took the predictable route.

TROS was the best of the three films, easily, and much of that was how the Reylo relationship culminated.

My greatest dissapointment is that Ben died. I’d prefer him and Rey had lived on together. That they would have Solo/Skywalker and Palpatine children.

My greatest dissapointment is that Ben died. I’d prefer him and Rey had lived on together. That they would have Solo/Skywalker and Palpatine children.
Did he die though? If you have watched Rebels, there are theories that support that he may not have...

Someone explain this dyad thing to me

A Dyad in the Force is essentially two halves of one whole - a light and dark to balance each other. It is a rare and mythical occurrence but in the case of Rey and Ben, it is what feeds them both. Their evolving and increasing desire to aid the other, the drive to find parts of each other in one another... it goes on.

The DYAD is a two-piece that functions at full force when it feeds/calls upon/is near to its other half.

(I am aware my reply is like.... 9 months late but I love talking SW so here we are :ROFLMAO: )

A Dyad in the Force is essentially two halves of one whole - a light and dark to balance each other. It is a rare and mythical occurrence but in the case of Rey and Ben, it is what feeds them both. Their evolving and increasing desire to aid the other, the drive to find parts of each other in one another... it goes on.

The DYAD is a two-piece that functions at full force when it feeds/calls upon/is near to its other half.

(I am aware my reply is like.... 9 months late but I love talking SW so here we are :ROFLMAO: )
It is principally based off the Taoist.; Yin and Yang,. Light and dark. Greatest potential good, greatest potential evil that in part each holds both good and evil within both sides. The greatest good must always contend with the potential of succumbing to evil, while the greatest potential evil, still holds good within it. Redeemable even under the worst of circumstances and capable of realigning, maybe even after life regretting mistakes. To the point of truly being capable of change. In martial arts we learn that to master one side you have to understand the other and to truly change and develop you have to accept who you are and what is inside of you. Both good and evil, what you choose to allow to dominate you is what defines you. The ebb and flow of things.

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

Back
    Top Bottom