Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Worst Things in the EU? (Legends or Canon!)

Admiral Volshe

Legendary Member
NGE Empress

dragonsith13

Emissary of Death
Immortalis
Naboo Lettuce....??? Where oh where did these come from?

Darth Kratos

Caedus. He ain't no Sith. Dark Jedi, at best, and, IMO, a failure. His backing into the victory over Mara Jade was a tragedy.

Barve Barve Barve
Kuat of Kuat, head of Kuat Shipyards. Sounds like my cat throwing up.

Admiral Volshe

Legendary Member
NGE Empress

dragonsith13

Emissary of Death
Immortalis
Caedus. He ain't no Sith. Dark Jedi, at best, and, IMO, a failure. His backing into the victory over Mara Jade was a tragedy.

Barve Barve Barve
Kuat of Kuat, head of Kuat Shipyards. Sounds like my cat throwing up.

Mara Jade has always been one of my favorite characters. the "transition" in a sense in question was a bit questionable or rather forced in my opinion. The progression to the children of the original characters though was inevitable and regardless of her (Mara's) power/skill it was imply the natural story telling progression. To that end I do not necessarily like or agree with it but from a writing perspective - it makes sense.

Overall I would say though that from my readings of the LotF series, Darth Caedus was a force to be reckoned with., regardless.

dragonsith13

Emissary of Death
Immortalis

Can we order these? How does one get a sky chair. ;)

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Top Bottom