Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Game Star Wars Judgment Day: Part III of the Prelude to Requiem

Voidwalker

Streaming Partner
IC: Voidwalker, Cursed Champion of the Stars
The Howling Hawkbat, Nar Shaddaa

Voidwalker jumped to his feet as the human noble's head was ripped from his body, blood splattering over everyone and the entirety of the room. The Howling Hawkbat looked like a frenzied crime scene, delegates up in arm shouting, blood splattered across the room, and yet the arguing, accusations, and even threats still continued.

Ridiculous. They're allowing their emotions and fear over take them.

This was clearly going to take longer than Voidwalker had hoped for, and with the reveal of a Shadow being present, it only made it that much more complicated. Voidwalker reached up and wiped the green ooze from his face, slinging what had covered his hand onto the floor. This place, this planet was a vile amalgamation, so the floor was fitting for the vile blood of the meat suit the shadow being worn.

Pandora was better versed in the knowledge of these shadow beings than Voidwalker had been. While he knew a fair bit about creatures and being from beyond the veil, there was still more he didn't know. So it was easier to let her take the reins on the explanation of what that creature was. Still though, Avery had pointed Voidwalker out specifically. What was he to do? He knew that he couldn't just ignore Avery, he held too much respect for him for that. Yet Voidwalker felt that given Avery's outbursts that no matter what he said might make things worse. Voidwalker quickly pushed those concerns away as he knew where he stood. It was the same place he'd always stood, for the greater good by any means necessary, no matter the cost.

"King Avery, you've known me for many years, I'm sure you truly know where I stand. If you were someone I didn't think I could trust, do you think I would have come to your home with my request before I departed Onderon? I know we both have people we care for and we would both do anything to protect them. You know that and I know that, and that is where I stand."

Voidwalker's words were filled with truth and backed by a burning passion he held to protect his loved ones. His thoughts momentarily falling on his daughter, his wife, and even on a promise he'd made as a child. "I promise you that you were never in any danger from me."

Even though they were now both adults, his promise still held true, he'd never bring any sort of harm to her, and that included her family and husband. Allowing the thoughts to dwindle for no longer than a brief moment, Voidwalker continued on to try and help make sense of everything.

"As for Pandora's actions, I will admit they caught me by surprise as well, but she does not answer to me. Nor do I to her. But what she says is true, that was a Shadow Being. Foul creatures, they are the Emissaries of the Shadow. They are not the servants of Ooradryl, or of any in dark Illathurion. The Father of Shadows alone commands them. So to put it plainly, Pandora didn't kill a person. She tried to kill an enemy.”

No wonder they reacted the way they did. Somehow I can't blame them, what other response would there be to seeing a creature having its head ripped off? I suppose none unless you were a Sith...or a Jedi. Why didn't the Jedi try and stop Pandora? That's not of their nature to just watch "murder" occur right in front of them, especially a Master.

Voidwalker's eyes fell to the Jedi Battlemaster Sho Temm, something seemed out of place. The Jedi that he'd met on Denova was a man of honor, yet this man was ready to tuck tail and run. It didn't add up. Could it be that there was more than just one Shadow Being present? Or could a Shadow Being honestly impersonate a Jedi? He could feel every nerve ending in his body itching to draw his lightsaber. Something about the situation had him on high alert. He didn't even react like this when Pandora ripped the Noble's head off. Voidwalker's suspicions were building, he had to act quickly before Sho Temm had a chance to leave with the other Jedi.

I could try speaking to the other Jedi through telepathy, though I doubt he'd even believe me. He'd probably try and find some way to twist it around. I have to find a way to be certain. A way that Vastrom wouldn't know the answer to.

"Master Sho Temm," Voidwalker called out to the Jedi. "I know you said you were leaving, but before you do, would you answer a question for me? When we met on Denova and I introduced myself to you with my true name, what was that name?"

Draven Danar, Draven Danar, Draven Danar…

TAG: @Darth Kain, @corinthia, @Helkosh, @Darth Voxyn, @Cardun Vrek, @Dark Lady Makaria, @skira

Cardun Vrek

Legendary Member
Jedi Council
IC: Cal Vastrom

Cal shook his head as Voidwalker answered him. He was so sure of Kain, so certain that this man who had been dead for over a decade was right. He had bet his life on it, after all. To side with Kain so openly was courting the anger of his former allies, who were sitting nearby, echoing Cal’s own disagreements. And then the King of Onderon said his piece. As well intentioned as it was, he was being far too naive. In an ideal world, yes, the Galaxy should unite as one. But that was impossible, thanks to the Sith Order’s need to sit atop the proverbial mountain by any means necessary. And Kain, for all his talk and promises, could not be trusted either. He was a former Sith, a spawn of Abeloth, and having reappeared from his apparent death, was an unknown quantity. Siding with him was far too risky, not when he could present no evidence to support his warnings.

And then, Darth Hesper spoke. And Cal immediately tensed up at the words ‘suppressive ward’.

So that’s the play, is it? To lure us here and then suppress our powers, and then what? Kill us? Take us prisoner?

Cal was reminded of the strange object on Denova that could suppress the force all around it. And he wondered what exactly had happened that had ended the effect. Perhaps it had been taken. At the opportune time. It must have either been removed or destroyed.

Pandora began barking orders, telling the delegates no one was to leave until they were scanned. To Cal’s slight surprise, Master Temm reacted to this by exploding in a fit of anger that gave Cal some pause. Master Temm told Cal they were to leave, but Cal did not follow at once. It wasn’t like a Jedi to lose control of their emotions like that. Especially the Battlemaster of the Order. Cal was about to ask Master Temm if he was feeling well when his attention was drawn back to Pandora, who was holding a human male by the throat. His hand instinctively flew to his lightsaber hilt, but he held it there, brushing the pommel of the inactive weapon.

“Let him-” Cal started to say, but it was too late. Pandora ripped the man’s head clean off of his shoulders. Blood came pouring out as Cal ignited his lightsaber and held in a defensive posture, ready to put himself between Pandora and whatever madness she was planning next. But then he paused.

Human blood isn’t green…what trick is this?

The King of Onderon launched into a tirade, but Cal’s focus remained on Pandora, and the ‘blood’. And then…something climbed out of the corpse of the human Pandora had killed. A strange, shadowy being who swifty escaped the room. Pandora referred to them as ‘shadow beings’. Cal stood, thinking hard.

Your eyes can deceive you, don’t trust them.

It was a saying every Jedi knew. The Sith, and other servants of the Dark Side, were skilled illusionists. That being may have been a shadow being, but it could easily have been a trick. An illusion designed to get them on Kain’s side.

And if Hesper is right about this suppressive ward, it certainly did not seem to affect Pandora…if Hesper herself was not lying.

There were too many unknowns. Cal didn’t like this one bit.

And Kain is still on Tython…what is he doing right now? Is the temple under attack?

Voidwalker once again tried to bring everyone back onside, still peddling Kain’s story about the ‘Father of Shadows’. But then, Voidwalker turned his attention to Master Temm, asking him to confirm something.

Is he trying to catch him out?

Cal shook his head, though he deactivated his lightsaber now that the threat of combat was not immediate. Master Temm had acted rather oddly, but its possible the Kel Dor had simply had enough of Kain’s stories and warnings. But Cal did not speak, instead, he remained quiet so as to allow Master Temm to answer and end this mad idea of Voidwalkers, still holding the inactive hilt of his lightsaber in his hands. He reached out with the force, trying to gain just a glimpse of what may happen next, both to see if he would need to step in to defend anyone, and to test this notion of a ‘suppressive ward’.

Power Used- Precognition- 4

TAG: @Darth Kain, @corinthia, @Voidwalker, @skira, @Helkosh, @Dark Lady Makaria, @Darth Voxyn,

Mardinga

IC: Mardinga

Confused. That's the only word he could use to describe himself in that split second between his force propelled coins hitting the ground after touching nothing and the smirk that followed. Then he was just angry. He knew this was supposed to be a training spar but he couldn't help his temper when everything he used against this kriffing droid was shrugged off like he didn't exist.

The droid looked to be preparing to attack him again when Kento called for the end of the training. Mardinga promptly fell to one knee and finally fully felt all the exhaustion and injury he had been inflicted with. He spent many moments concentrating on his breathing before he could rise.

After collecting up his coins he slowly walked to get some medical care. After such a long and arduous day he needed it badly.

Tags: @Darth Kain @Sharkish’Ki @Mihi Gaudens

Zareel Jhenan´doka

IC: Knight Zareel Jhenan’doka
Onboard the Tsushima

The order had been confirmed, and she couldn't help thinking if the ship could explode just by the inevitable collision of the egos of those two; however, if they were lucky enough, everyone would be busy trying to not be killed by whatever new-old-outside-this-side-of-universe horror that would obviously appear when they lower their defences. So, what else was she supposed to do? Zareel just raided slyly through the equipment available at Lady Kolasi’s ship until she got a suit to move towards that mysterious Tsushima ship.

From what she had heard before, the balosar decided to remain just a few steps closer to Lady Arach; her warning of danger was as credible as any other possibility within their exploration.

Taking off the breather as soon as the air seems breathable enough, she started to check the visible surroundings; at least they possessed the cannon fodder requested by Lord Mavros. She couldn't help but consider the poor uniformed guys as canaries in a mine. So her eyes and ears were fixed on every reaction they showed as they advanced.

Zareel let her hand fall on the handle of her saber as she tapped into the dark side; the number of people she trusted on that ship were counted on a blind butcher's fingers, it’ll be for the best to be prepared to defend herself.

Powers used: Feed on the Dark Side - 3

Tags: @Darth Kain, @skira, @Arach, @Darth Voxyn, @Drakul_Xarxes, @Cardun Vrek

Helkosh

IC: Lord Huskac

"There is a great disturbance in the Force." - Darth Sidious

Surrounded by lies and deception, that was what the Force told him. Of course, that was what the Force told him the day before, and the day before that, and so on, so it wasn't particularly surprising to Huskac that someone, maybe multiple someones were lying - but it was frustrating nonetheless. He was still considering leaving when Pandora killed someone, which was surprising due to the lack of death in the room prior to her doing so, and immediately changed the mood of the room. The Onderonian King demanded to leave at once, name-dropping his wife again in an apparent attempt to intimidate Kain's representatives. Undeterred, Pandora merely gestured to the body in response.

Pandora noted that her victim's blood, splattered across the floor, was green, not red as one might expect from a Human. Then, as if on cue, some kind of apparition flew out and away from the corpse before disappearing. Feeling vindicated, Lord Voidwalker then explained that this was indeed one of the Shadow Beings mentioned previously. Huskac believed in himself primarily, but his withered, blind, Force-enhanced eyes were his next most trustworthy advisors. The thought of an illusion barely crossed his mind; to Huskac, this was now real.

There's your proof, Jedi..., he thought to himself.

Though his guard was to remain ready to leave, Huskac was not. Instead, without betraying his intentions, he focused on the Howling Hawkbat's doors with the Force, attempting to hold them closed in his metaphysical grasp. It might have been a wasted effort, but Huskac would not allow anyone, Shadow Being or otherwise, to leave this meeting until he was assured that all involved were who they said they were.

Powers Used:
Telekinesis 5

TAGs: @corinthia, @Voidwalker, @Darth Voxyn, @Cardun Vrek, @Dark Lady Makaria, @skira, @Darth Kain

Helkosh

IC: Lord Huskac

"There is a great disturbance in the Force." - Darth Sidious

Surrounded by lies and deception, that was what the Force told him. Of course, that was what the Force told him the day before, and the day before that, and so on, so it wasn't particularly surprising to Huskac that someone, maybe multiple someones were lying - but it was frustrating nonetheless. He was still considering leaving when Pandora killed someone, which was surprising due to the lack of death in the room prior to her doing so, and immediately changed the mood of the room. The Onderonian King demanded to leave at once, name-dropping his wife again in an apparent attempt to intimidate Kain's representatives. Undeterred, Pandora merely gestured to the body in response.

Pandora noted that her victim's blood, splattered across the floor, was green, not red as one might expect from a Human. Then, as if on cue, some kind of apparition flew out and away from the corpse before disappearing. Feeling vindicated, Lord Voidwalker then explained that this was indeed one of the Shadow Beings mentioned previously. Huskac believed in himself primarily, but his withered, blind, Force-enhanced eyes were his next most trustworthy advisors. The thought of an illusion barely crossed his mind; to Huskac, this was now real.

There's your proof, Jedi..., he thought to himself.

Though his guard was to remain ready to leave, Huskac was not. Instead, without betraying his intentions, he focused on the Howling Hawkbat's doors with the Force, attempting to hold them closed in his metaphysical grasp. It might have been a wasted effort, but Huskac would not allow anyone, Shadow Being or otherwise, to leave this meeting until he was assured that all involved were who they said they were.

Powers Used:
Telekinesis 5

TAGs: @corinthia, @Voidwalker, @Darth Voxyn, @Cardun Vrek, @Dark Lady Makaria, @skira, @Darth Kain

Undying Master Xiannarr

Ic: Keldro Unmar
Meditation room, Jedi Temple, Tython

Engrossed with the lines of writing, Keldro hadn’t seen Apollo lead Brooke away. Though the knight could still find them. It seemed they were headed exactly where he planned to take them anyway. He hastily placed the holopad back in the wall and rushed off after them.

As he entered the meditation chambers, awashed in the warm glow of light. Keldro couldn’t help but feel more at peace. This was a well spring of it and it was filling his reserves.

“I like it here” Apollo’s small voice remarked. Before Brooke replied in kind, asking if she could dip her feet in.

“Why certainly, though try to not disturb the water too much, we wouldn’t want to disrupt the concentration of…” Keldro broke off the sentence as he realised for the first time who they had intruded on. “Thala? Is that you ?, I wasn’t aware they had called you back to Tython?”

Tags: @Catalyst, @Darth Kain

Cardun Vrek

Legendary Member
Jedi Council
IC: Darth Mavros
The Tsushima

Mavros was pleased to see the troops had arrived as he removed the bulkier parts of the spacesuit and casually tossed them towards a few of the troopers after he had entered the safe part of the ship. His attire now resembled the flightsuit of an imperial era tie pilot, minus the bulky life support systems. His rebreather was hooked on his belt, along with his lightsaber and commlink.

“Lose those pieces I tossed you, and you’ll lose your heads in return.” He said to the troopers casually, at the same time concealing his inner annoyance with the whole situation. When Lord Vaer made his little remark, Mavros greeted it with stony silence.

Why can’t I sense anything? There’s no way this ship can be just empty. Kriff this. Kriff Vaer.

Lady Kolasi said what Mavros was thinking internally. He had to suppress an urge to clap and say ‘hear hear’ aloud.

“Lord Vaer, do we have a plan on how we’re going to search this ship? It would make sense to split up to cover more ground.” Mavros chimed in, just wanting to get this whole nonsense over with.

Hopefully he’ll take Xarxes' little pet, piss off somewhere dangerous and get himself killed. He came so close on Nysis...if only Xarxes hadn't been there...

Mavros looked forwards down the hall, and reached out with the force again, trying to get a sense of what the oaf was dragging them into. His senses had failed him before, but they wouldn’t this time.

Power Used: Force Sense- 4

TAG: @Darth Kain, @Arach, @skira, @Drakul_Xarxes, @Darth Voxyn, @Zareel Jhenan’doka

Darth Nathemus

King of Firefist
Staff member
Administrator
Jedi King
Dark Council
Jedi Council
Immortalis
IC: Grand Master Kei Durron

As the three of them moved through the Temple on their way to an enclosed meeting space, the Grand Master noticed Samael stop by the Fallen Memorial. His eyes seemed to fixate on Master Allunk Soss, a noble Trandoshan who had fallen over a decade earlier in the True Sith War. Though Soss was not his direct Master, he had taken the young Devaronian under his wing during his time as a Jedi.

"Master Soss missed you very much when you left the Jedi, Samael," Durron told him. "He fought bravely against our enemies and will forever be held in a place of honor."

They kept walking along until they reached the meeting room. With the doors closed behind them, they could now speak on the main topic at hand. Truthfully, Kei Durron knew very little about the Old Ones. The Jedi were very closed-minded in their interpretation of the galaxy’s apocalyptic deities that dwell beyond the veil. And even still, much of the knowledge of them had been destroyed in the various Jedi Purges that took place through the millennia.

"I admit, by virtue of my limited resources as a Jedi, I know next to nothing of the threats that now face us. I know of the Mortis Gods, of Typhojem, of Abeloth, and of you, Kain. But these other 'Old Ones.' What are they? After all this time, why do they now threaten the Galaxy? What part does your son play in all this?"

TAG: @Darth Kain @Hadzuska_The Jester

Dark Lady Makaria

Dark Council
IC: Dark Lady Makaria

Makaria had tensed at her Imperatrix's words, her mind pivoting on this new information. She started sorting through the people here, assessing motives and reasonings until Pandora decided to hell with diplomacy and ripped someone's head off. The green blood was a surprise, but the uproar wasn't. At least she was a little mollified that Pandora acknowledged the Empress' power. Makaria did think this a little suspicious but, frankly, all that noble needed was some non-Human ancestry to give him such blood, it was hardly a sign of deep deception.

The foul shadow thing was also a surprise, and the actual damning evidence (of a sort). This meeting was just getting worse and worse. Then Voidwalker started talking, which had yet to help, and she wanted to scream into a pillow as Voidwalker immediately started questioning the Jedi. Was it because of the yelling? That sort of thing probably wasn't allowed, and it did seem suspicious. So, now they all needed to be scanned by a droid who was apparently going to pronounce them friend or foe. They had been here, what, less than an hour? She needed a vacation. This couldn't continue.

"Majesty, is the ward gone?" she asked, trying to keep her voice low but still heard over the commotion.

"If everyone could quite settle down?" Makaria commanded in a much stronger voice. "If everyone is going to leave in a huff, we might as well do it in an orderly fashion."

TAGS: @Darth Kain, @skira, @corinthia, @Voidwalker, @Darth Voxyn, @Helkosh, @Cardun Vrek

Darth Voxyn

IC: Darth Vitani

The Tsushima

Vitani ignored the offered flask from Knight Zareel, if she wanted to die because she decided to drink on a mission that was her decision. Once the ship was docked and she had put on one of the ships space suits she followed the others out of the shuttle and onto the Tsushima where they found a couple dozen troopers and Lord's Vaer, Mavros, and Eschaton already onboard.

Ignoring Kolasi glaring daggers at Vaer, Vitani took off the space suit and hooked the rebreather to her belt then approached Lady Arach. Between the two Council Members who were probably going to try to kill each other on this ship, the Knight drinking on the mission, and a very disturbing looking Muun, if Arach wasn't sane Vitani was probably going to just look for the nearest air lock to walk out.

"Sense anything?" Vitani asked her when she reached her.

TAG: @Darth Kain @Arach @skira @Zareel Jhenan´doka @Drakul_Xarxes @Cardun Vrek

Darth Voxyn

IC: Darth Voxyn

Voxyn rose to his feet at his Empress's accusation of a suppressive ward, was this whole farce a trap? Pandora began yelling orders that none were to leave, as if she could stop them all if they decided to leave. From there things moved very quickly, multiple people shouting, a human noble being scanned and then Pandora quickly ripping the head off of the man spraying green blood everywhere. Green blood?

"What the hell?" Voxyn said as he looked at the green liquid. Picking up a paper napkin from the table he dipped it in the blood to soak some of it up, then placed it in a small sealed compartment on his belt to take back to his lab to study. Avery had been ranting at Voidwalker the whole time, having apparently taken offence to Pandoras killing the man to which her only reply was for him to calm down because it was not human blood.

"How perceptive." Voxyn mumbled quietly to himself as he mentally rolled his eyes at her statement. "Someone get her a medal, she knows her colors." What happened next though was surprising to say the least. A dark creature clawed its way out of the man's remains before releasing an almost laugh-like noise and taking off through what looked like a portal in the ceiling. Pandora simply called them shadow beings and Voidwalker was quick to jump back on the Old One Apocalypse line saying they served the Father of Shadows they'd been talking about before.

But then Voidwalker did something that actually surprised Voxyn. He asked the Jedi Battle Master what he had told him when they met on Denova. Was he trying to pin suspicion on the Jedi or did he actually think the Kel Dor was another one of those things? Now that he thought of it, it was rather odd for a Jedi to not jump to the rescue to try to stop what was essentially just blatant murder.

"It could have been planted by Kains people." Voxyn whispered to the Empress and Lady Makaria. "Put an imposter among us just incase their ward is found out so they can try to deflect blame. It wouldn't be too difficult for a powerful sorcerer to create a thing like that."

TAG: @Darth Kain @corinthia @Dark Lady Makaria @Voidwalker @Helkosh @Cardun Vrek @skira

Darth Cold

Dark Council
IC: Samael

"Master Soss missed you very much when you left the Jedi, Samael," Durron told Samael. "He fought bravely against our enemies and will forever be held in a place of honor."

It was never my choice to leave.” Samael said quietly, but in his mind it was said with a bit of resentment, possibly unconsciously broadcasting it aloud to all around through telepathy.

After they entered the meeting room, Lord Kain got straight to the point. “My son is key in the defeat of the Old Ones,” he said.“Only I will be able to train him to harness his power properly.

"I admit, by virtue of my limited resources as a Jedi, I know next to nothing of the threats that now face us. I know of the Mortis Gods, of Typhojem, of Abeloth, and of you, Kain.” At the mention of Typhojem specifically the flames that continued to consistently burn around Samael grew brighter as a look of terror crossed his face before disappearing once more. Would those nightmares ever cease? God had given him power throughout the years, maybe one day it will be enough to burn out the fear, but alas today was not that day. “But these other 'Old Ones.' What are they? After all this time, why do they now threaten the Galaxy? What part does your son play in all this?"

What part does the Avatar of God’s child play? Wasn’t it obvious?I would assume, like all younglings, his part to play is the future.” Samael once again spoke softly. Speaking up he continued. “I don’t believe you would begrudge a loving father the chance to make sure his son is safe and protected from all enemies, and anything they could do by accident to himself, correct?

(Powers Used:
Telepathy - 3
Flame Aura - 3)

Tags: @Darth Kain @Darth Nathemus

Darth Nathemus

King of Firefist
Staff member
Administrator
Jedi King
Dark Council
Jedi Council
Immortalis
IC: Sedriss Nathemus

Their prey had finally been located. Or had she? If his senses weren't failing him, Nathemus found the exact location of Daritha Nephthys and her small army. The issue was now when she was? No, that wouldn't make sense. But a lot of things didn't make sense these last eleven years. Why had the Old Ones now returned to known space? Why did Typhojem and hordes of the True Sith funnel out of the Unknown Regions? How could Hastur have existed for thousands of years, yet be spawned by Typhojem's defeat? None of it made sense. Maybe it wasn't supposed to.

Time must work differently for them. I've read in the history tomes that when Kenobi, Skywalker, and Tano went to Mortis, no time passed at all when they returned. It stands to reason that those that dwell beyond the veil are not affected by our perception of space-time. They're out of phase with this reality.

The Sedriss paused his thoughts and called over to Volacius yet again. Now that Catalyst was on the surface, he did not try to communicate with him for fear of the communication being intercepted by Nephthys' forces. "Lord Volacius," his voice rang out. "I've found Nephthys and her forces. But there's an issue. They are here, but they are out of sync with this time, it seems. They seem to be out of phase with reality. I don't particularly know what that could mean for us. We could get down there and not see them even though they are present, or we could see them and have no affect at all on them. I feel more uncertain of this than when those three ancient Dark Lords were bearing down on Voidwalker and I in the Temple a decade ago. You are the battle strategist; what do you suggest we do?" The Sedriss asked.

TAG: @Darth Kain @Volacius @Catalyst

Volacius

IC: Lord Volacius, the Wrath of Kain

mathieu-lecoeur-highresscreenshot00006.jpg

Out of sync with time? How can that be? Volacius shook his head. Of all the things he’d seen in his life, time had been the one constant, with the only exception being his encounters with the mysterious World Between Worlds. Had Nephthys entered that realm from Verdanth somehow, perhaps bent it to her will? Could a member of the True Sith even enter it at all, or had she managed this chronological mayhem by some other means? There were too many unknowns.

“I still think it would be best to bombard her position," Volacius responded, ever so agitated at the need to repeat himself. "If nothing else, it might help us understand the way she has distorted time, and any intelligence we can gather before descending to the surface is valuable. Furthermore, it is possible, however unlikely, that a bombardment might inflict casualties on any forces she has with her, and may destroy any traps she has set. At the very least, clearing out the thick jungle terrain will make it more difficult for her to ambush us.”

Volacius keyed for the Angelus Mortis. The barrage couldn’t begin without coordinates from the Sedriss, but he could at least ready his ship for combat. “Combat alert. All hands to battlestations.” Volacius then glanced over his shoulder toward Captain Teltif. “Captain, assemble fighter and bomber squadrons for a secondary assault. Ready all turbolaser batteries to commence attack on the planet surface. Prepare to fire on my mark.”

Tags: @Darth Kain, @Darth Nathemus, @Catalyst

Darth Kain

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dark Council
Immortalis
GM UPDATE (SUMMIT TAGSET WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW)

IC: Kain, the Beloved King of the Stars
Meeting Room, Jedi Temple, Tython

The brief exchange between the Jedi Grandmaster and his Devaronian charge was lost on Kain, as he never knew this Jedi Master that either man referenced. If he had, Soss likely would have died at his hands rather than to whoever else he fell to. The way Samael’s voice seemed to echo a bit in his mind was strange, however, when the young man mentioned his exile from the Order. It wouldn’t have taken a telepathic reverberation to tell that there was resentment in Samael’s heart, however, and that seemed to carry on as he began to try and push on Durron’s apparent feelings regarding parenthood.

Durron, on the other hand, was entirely too relaxed for Kain’s liking. Though his admitted ignorance about the Old Ones was a breath of fresh air, as Kain had been dealing with far too many beings in high places as of late, and none ever bore a hint of self-awareness.

“It is a long story, but one I am willing to regale you with,” Kain said, finally sitting. “You say you know of Typhojem. But his introduction to the galaxy is connected to the rest of my family.”

A breath. This would be a long speech. “The Celestials were within our universe first, though I do not know if they were here at its beginning. But one of them, Wutzek, wished to create four wondrous children. Tilotny, my grandmother, was intended to embody his love but also displayed his ego. Horliss-Horliss was meant for justice but was prone to frustration. Cold Danda Sine was a beacon of power but also of madness. And then there was Splendid Ap, an embodiment of wisdom and apathy. Their flaws made Wutzek ponder whether he should destroy them to spare the universe, but those ponderations were overheard by his children, and they spirited away to a place in between time and space. Some theorize that place is the World Between Worlds, which was paramount to the defeat of Typhojem.

“Anyway, the Architects were meant to exist together, all together, so they would only display their best selves. But Horliss-Horliss abandoned his siblings, leaving their family fractured and leaving them all with their worst aspects. Tilotny began to take a vested interest in mortalkind, pronouncing herself as a goddess to damn near every species she came across and forcing them into war with each other. Cold Danda Sine conducted horrific experiments out of sheer curiosity and boredom, leading to the deaths of entire civilizations and worse. Splendid Ap, well, his greatest crime was as an accomplice to his siblings’ crimes. And the greatest crime they committed was the Old Ones.

“Tilotny wanted children, and for whatever reason, decided that Cold Danda Sine was the perfect father. Perhaps genetics and other such things are not an issue so far back in my bloodline, but I was raised as a human, and the idea of that….” Kain shook his head in disgust. “Regardless, it was all a ploy by Danda Sine. She did not birth forth children of their make. She was simply used as a gate, and coming through it, into our universe, were the Old Ones. Typhojem was among them, as was Mnggal-Mnggal. Darth Nemesis and Venomis, respectively. But there was also Thargorograht, one known for her horrific appearance and equal desire to become a goddess. And then there was Ooradryl. A parasite. Covered in platinum scales and desiring nothing more than the consumption of all things. He is the embodiment of Hunger, the unholy power that was responsible for my death.”

Kain paused, shifting his jaw a bit at his own mention of his death. “Ooradryl and his brood are coming. I’ve only been able to hold them back, barely. They’ve torn a hole in the fabric of space on Vitae, hoping to spill forth far easier than the journey through a wormhole would be. But we cannot defeat them or whatever else is lingering in Dark Illathurion. That’s the galaxy they’ve been trapped in, which they’ve probably entirely devoured by now.”

Now for the topic at hand. “My son… he was conceived during a time when my wife was inhabited by a Force Demon known as Envilyn. The creature twisted the power that my son was to be imbued with, creating a plague that is harnessed within him, just waiting to be unleashed. All of my visions and all of the knowledge granted to me by the Pool on Vitae show me that this plague is unstoppable in its effectiveness. It can kill even the immortal with time. We need to use that against the creatures of Dark Illathurion before it’s accidentally unleashed in our own galaxy.”

He shook his head. “All of you were lucky that Typhojem was plagued by the sin of avarice. The Blade he made gave him immense power and even gave him the potential to slay his own kind with a single blow, but it also was a target. Once it was destroyed by Hesper, he was destroyed along with it. Ooradryl has no need for such things. It just… feeds. And it will feed. World to world, destroying everything you’ve rebuilt. Your only chance is my son aiming his power at them, and I’m the only one with the knowledge and connection to guide his hands.”

TAGS:
@Darth Nathemus, @Hadzuska_The Jester

OOC: Samael’s Telepathy rolls a 6 + 13 + 5 for a total of 24, surpassing the necessary DC for people close by to hear his telepathic slip-up but not surpassing the DC needed to broadcast it further away. An Effect Modifier of 12 makes the message sound like an audible whisper, though since he also said it aloud, it just makes his voice seem a bit louder than usual, and his resentment hardly imperceptible.

IC: Darth Vaer

Entrance Hallway, The Tsushima

Vaer smirked. “Every dungshow I drag you to,” he said to Kolasi, “I only do so because the Empress demands it.” At least one of us on the Dark Council has to be loyal. He kept that to himself, though a large part of him wished he could say it aloud. Despite his quintessential ascension to his rank, much of the Order had grown to be a thorn in his side. It took every ounce of his willpower to not start devouring the memories of his peers the moment an opportunity presented itself, and right now, he was hoping quite a few opportunities would get presented on this ship.

But Kolasi would have more significant worries than Vaer to worry about. Her precognition bore fruit, providing her with still mental images of what the future could hold. And though she could not say how, as something here seemed to interfere with her grasp of fate and her own senses, the crew of the Tsushima was not going to be pleasant to interact with. In fact, she could almost be assured that they were one of the great threats aboard this ship.

Vaer was snapped out of his imaginary feeding of memories by Mavros, another Lord with whom he did not care to share the same air. Part of Vaer was cautious about splitting up, though he attributed it to the horror vids that some of his victims had no doubt watched. Life wasn’t a holovid, no matter how hard the film industry tried to make it so. Reluctantly, Vaer nodded to Mavros’ assessment. “You’re right. We have two paths here, so let’s split down the middle. Lady Kolasi will lead one search party in the direction of the open door there,” he said, pointing to the partially-closed doorway, “and I will lead the other. Troopers, two of your squads will accompany the Triumvir wherever she goes. The other two are with me. The same goes for you engineers and techies. Split evenly, or I’ll split you myself.”

The soldiers and civilians did as instructed, the latter much more hurriedly than the former.

“Arach and Vitani are with me. The rest of you can follow Kolasi. Check in regularly on your comms, and report if anyone gets lost. I don’t want to stumble on fresh corpses if I have to stumble upon any today.”

That was a lie.

As Vaer went on his splitting of the team, there were those here that delved silently into the Force, hoping to learn more about the Tsushima as remotely as they could. Lord Mavros’ lack of sense seemed to be continuing as his power failed him once again. At this point, one could wonder if it was his own fault, or if something else was leading him to failure. Eschaton was able to boost his power in the Force with the evil that lurked here, but it did not seem to be enough to pierce the veil that hung over the danger here. Zareel was similarly successful in her boon, though not as significantly as the steward of Xarxes. Arach’s senses could scan the ship once again, and she knew now that no matter what direction they went, they faced deadly consequences. But what those consequences were, that remained to be seen. Something here was blocking their sensory abilities, which certainly did not bode well.

“If no one has any inane objections,” Vaer sneered. “Then let’s get this done.”

TAGS:
@Arach, @skira, @Drakul_Xarxes, @Cardun Vrek, @Darth Voxyn, @Zareel Jhenan’doka

OOC: Kolasi’s usage of Precognition rolls an 11 + 20 + 10, surpassing the arbitrated DC of 30 to use sense abilities aboard the Tsushima. An Effect Modifier of 16 + 5 allows her to sense that the crew of the Tsushima will be a threat.

Mavros’ usage of Force Sense rolls with disadvantage due to his failure with it in the previous round, rolling a 3 + 18 + 5, totaling out at 26 and once again, unfortunately, failing to surpass the DC of 30.

Eschaton’s use of Feed on Dark Side rolls a 2 + 19 + 5, totaling out at 26 and succeeding. An Effect Modifier of 13 + 8 allows him a +3 Bonus on his Force-related rolls for this turn and his next. His Force Sense maintains the same effect as it had previously, the small bonus not doing much to enhance his senses beyond what they’re already perceiving.

Arach’s Force Sense rolls a 6 + 21 + 10, totaling at 37 and succeeding. The Effect Modifier of 12 + 2 allows her to sense that there’s danger no matter what direction they go, though once again, the kind of danger eludes her.

Zareel rolls a 3 + 13 + 5 on her Feed on Dark Side, succeeding. An Effect Modifier of 7 + 1 allows her a +1 Bonus on her Force-related rolls for this turn and her next.

IC: Eva

The Jungle, Verdanth

“Oh, by the Force, not you, too,” Eva said, rolling her eyes. “Please don’t tell me you’re blinded like Uncle Draven is. Kain is… wait, you know about Nephthys?” It wouldn’t take a godly amount of Force Sense to tell that she was a whirlwind of emotions. Conflict wouldn’t even begin to describe it.

“I came here because I had a vision of you being tortured by this True Sith survivor,” she said. “I wanted to stop it, to save you. But if he sent you here….” Was Kain sending Catalyst to his death on purpose? Or was there something else at hand here? She couldn’t even begin to understand that madman’s motivations anymore. “It doesn’t matter. We found each other, and we’re alive; that’s all that matters. My fighter has a gunner seat. Probably cramped, but you should be alright. We just have to--”

Picsart_23-06-04_00-14-44-155.jpgShe paused for the briefest of seconds. The Force provided her some bit of warning, but more was needed. Breaking through the brush, a flash of pink flesh snapped onto Eva like lightning, pulling her off her feet and sending her flying through the tree line. Her screams and the snapping of plant life were enough of an indicator to guide Catalyst in her direction as he no doubt chased after her.

Once he broke through the bushes, trees, and vines that stood between him and the girl he’d just been speaking to a moment before, he found himself standing alongside her in a clearing, her amber lightsaber ignited. She seemed roughed up but not at all hurt, and she was staring daggers at the culprit that had snatched her away.

It was a massive and toad-like thing with bulging, bloodshot eyes. Rows of pointed teeth filled its barely closed mouth, and its muscular tongue swirled around inside its maw. It was massive. And something about this creature seemed horrifyingly dangerous, like many a man had fallen to it before.

And it intended to make Eva and Catalyst its next meals.

Meanwhile, an unfamiliar voice seemed to climb out of Captain Teltif’s throat, one that surely brought Volacius dismay. That same voice also spoke through the Captain of the Harbinger, speaking to Nathemus simultaneously.

“That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

The voice ceased, and both captains returned to their senses with equal confusion.

TAGS: @Darth Nathemus, @Catalyst, @Volacius

OOC: Eva’s instinctive Precognition rolls an 11 + 16 + 5, totaling 32 and succeeding. An Effect Modifier of 8 + 2 gives her only a small warning, though not enough to avoid the tongue of the creature attacking them.

Catalyst does not have Precognition on his CS and therefore has no warning before Eva is snatched away.

IC: Kain, the Beloved King of the Stars
Beyond Arkania

The Gatekeeper emitted a noise that could only be described as a hiss, an apparent revulsion of Xarxes's attempt. His psychic power proved great, causing pain - or whatever its equivalent was for a projection of consciousness such as this - for the fabled Gatekeeper of the Eye.

Kain projected himself forward. The urge to challenge the thing’s assertion of his mother proved entangled within his very DNA, but he resisted. He put forth not the rage he desired, but the calm he required. If whatever punishment Xarxes could dish out was not enough to convince the Gatekeeper of their worthiness, perhaps this was.

“I am not my mother, no matter how much the rest of the universe wishes it so,” he said. “Tilotny has committed a great many crimes, crimes that not only I am blamed for, but crimes that all the universe suffers from. I will atone, no matter the cost.”

TAGS:
@Drakul_Xarxes, @Jen’nu

OOC: Xarxes’ Mind Shard rolls with advantage due to his previous encounter with the Gatekeeper, rolling 13 + 20 + 10, adding up to 43, and passing the Gatekeeper’s DC of 40. 4d6 are rolled for psychic damage, rolling 5 + 5 + 2 + 1, totaling 13 Psychic Damage. The Gatekeeper’s HP is reduced to 27.

IC: Thala Graze

Meditation Chamber, Jedi Temple, Tython

She had been submerged in the cool waters of the Force for what felt like hours. But that changed the moment that they walked into the room. The woman felt fine enough, damaged though obviously working toward good. The man was someone she recognized, if only in passing. The boy, though… she could not determine what he was. Something strange, certainly, but whether good or evil was yet to be decided. That rarely boded well.

But she made no notion of such thoughts when she stood from her knelt position, smiling and turning toward Keldro. “The Council? No, they didn’t call me back. I felt it was time to return here, and with the armistice signed, well, that made it easier. My Master, he….”

A sudden surge of emotion welled in her heart. She tried to close the lid on the well, however, to keep to the Code. “He didn’t get the chance to make it back. An assault on Ossus by the Sith armies got him killed. We only barely pushed them back, but we lost a lot of good people. All for some books and holocrons.”

She gave a sad chuckle. “Do you ever wonder if it’s all worth it? I know that doubts are a natural part of anything, I know. But… does any of this make sense to you?”

Thala shook her head, her lekku swaying behind her. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be dumping this on you here. Yes, the water is fine to touch.”

She knelt back down, grazing her hand along the pond's surface, with small ripples echoing around her hand. A nod went Apollo’s way, her smile still warm and welcoming. “See? It’s okay."

Apollo did not move closer. In fact, his eyes went wide.

Picsart_23-06-04_00-18-46-916.jpgThe waters suddenly turned to black ichor, like the ink of a squid had spread through it in an instant. A mangled, decrepit hand shot from the pool, taking hold of Thala’s wrist. She screamed, pulling it back and scurrying away from the water.

Climbing out of the pond was a creature that any survivor of the last decade’s war would remember. A thing of human shape, but certainly not, with sunken skin, exposed bone, and hollow eyes. And there were more, beginning to spill forth from the pond and elsewhere. Screams in both their ears and the Force would ring throughout the entire temple. Something was horribly wrong. They were being invaded.

But how?

TAGS: @Darth_Nathemus, @Hadzuska_The Jester, @Catalyst, @Undying Master Xiannarr

IC: Damian Kento
Sith Temple, Pyxis

Mihi and Mardinga both made their visits to the medbay, earning a score of rude remarks from the medical droids there, as well as bacta patches for their surface-level wounds. Sharkish’Ki had been left standing in the courtyard, where Kento also still stood.

The Sith Master clasped a hand on Sharkish’Ki’s shoulder. “You did well today, Apprentice. You need more practice, but before long, you’ll make a fine addition to the Order’s Knights.”

Something caught the corner of his eye, however. There was a puddle in the courtyard made by the melting snow. It hadn’t been on Damian’s mind in the slightest. That is, until the water turned black as night.

Mihi and Mardinga had a similar experience, though rather than any puddle of water, they found themselves staring at the mirrors in the medbay. There were just a few of them, meant for patients to get a look at any stitching or other work done on a part of their body that their eyes could not normally find. But now, those mirrors showed nothing at all. They were empty voids at first, but then they were empty no longer.

Every reflection acted as a gateway within the temple, and passing through that gate were hordes of the undead. Only one managed to slink its way through the narrow gap the puddle in the courtyard provided, losing some of its flesh along the way. However, the mirrors in the medbay were beginning to produce far too many for two apprentices and some medical droids to handle. There were four already, skittering out of the blackened glass like fetid creatures from some awful womb.

The Jedi and Sith were being assaulted at the same time on separate worlds. What was happening?

TAGS: @Mardinga, @Sharkish’Ki, @Mihi Gaudens

OOC: Mardinga and Mihi are restored to full HP after their brief visits to the medbay.

Attachments

• Picsart_23-06-04_00-14-44-155.jpg
    Picsart_23-06-04_00-14-44-155.jpg
    589.2 KB · Views: 2

Undying Master Xiannarr

Ic: Keldro Unmar
Meditation chamber , Jedi Temple , Tython

Keldro grimaced, he knew only too well how the loss of a Master could tear right through you. He still woke up in cold sweats, the same nightmare taunting him every time he thought he had finally embraced the loss and moved on.

He wanted to reach out a hand , perhaps a kind word to let Thala know she wasn’t alone in this. The moment however passed and Thala closed up , moving over to the pool. She invited Apollo and Brooke closer with a smile. It was then that all hell Broke loose.

Apollo reacted first, his eyes rounding to the size of plates, as an inky Ichor flooded the pool. A hand shot out to grab at Thala and as she pulled back Keldro leapt into action.

He surged forward drawing his saber and igniting the forest green blade. Putting himself between Apollo and the creatures emerging from the water.

Keeping a keen eye towards the emerging undead. He spoke out,

“Apollo , take Brooke’s hand and don’t let go, do you remember the hanger we landed in after we left Denova?, that’s the destination, whatever happens don’t stop running okay ?” Keldro opened up his wellspring of the force, and focused on the strands of the future. It wasn’t his favourite branch of the force. But the Jedi knight swore that If they got out of this he’d be a true believer. “We’re gonna be okay”. The final words left his lips as a whisper perhaps trying to convince himself more then anyone else.

powers used

Precognition-2 (looking for the best place to run/getaway)

Tags: @Darth Kain, @Catalyst, @Hadzuska_The Jester, @Darth_Nathemus

corinthia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Immortalis
IC: Empress Hesper
"Peace Summit" - Howling Hawkbat - Nar Shaddaa

"Majesty, is the ward gone?"

Makaria's words echoed in Hesper's ears, but her mind was elsewhere, razor-sharp stare following that dark creature as it climbed forth from the murdered noble (was it real, or an illusion? Hesper's skin still prickled with the sensation that everything was wrong. She was sure nothing was as it seemed anymore), her eyes narrowed. Something was still suppressing her abilities, like a heavy blanket had been thrown over her. "No," Hesper replied to Makaria, even as Voidwalker placated and Avery railed against Pandora before declaring his departure. "No."

On cue, her Guardsmen stepped to attention and the priestesses closed around her, forming a protective ring around Hesper. Makaria would find herself on the outside of this, as would Voxyn, though a spare glance from Hesper would communicate to Lady Makaria that she should follow, should it so happen they need to make an exit.

"Pandora," Hesper said, her voice rising to be loud and commanding over the din, "You tell your King--" she stressed the word with distaste-- "That if he wishes to enlist the assistance of the Final Sith Order from what is supposedly a more dire threat than the Left-Handed God, he must do so in person. I have little patience and respect for rulers who shirk commitments, particularly when it was expected they be present as host."

Her paranoia had already reached a fever pitch. One more wrong word or move from Pandora, and Hesper, too, would leave this farcical "peace summit"...

Sharkish’Ki

Legendary Member
IC: Death Apprentice Sharkish’Ki
Sith Temple courtyard, Pyxis

Sharkish’Ki gave the Sith Master a curt, formal bow, with hands to his sides and feet together. “I’ve been practicing at every opportunity, Master Kento. The Force doesn’t always obey me,” he said, slight frustration tainting his delivery.

Blood thronged at his temples as he began to catch his breath. His concentration was waning and the bitterness of the courtyard was intent on permeating his few layers, adding to his discomfort with frozen licks, like the stings of a thousand sand flies. He cast his eyes upward to the Master, puzzled by his distracted gaze, before following it, turning his head to face whatever it was. As the creature lumbered out of the ground, he gave a bewildered stare, shifting his stance to face it. The darkening sky had already merged shadows making it difficult to discern any remarkable features, though it seemed unfettered by the damage it caused itself as it birthed itself into their plane.

A wave of concern came upon Sharkish’Ki as if deposited by the last frigid gust that whipped past and through him simultaneously. “I’m assuming this is not the practice you had in mind, Master Kento,” he supposed, adjusting the power setting on his lightsaber before flourishing it on with the familiar snap-hiss, and moving to a forward neutral ready position, awaiting the Master’s direction and bathing the courtyard in dim crimson once again.

Powers used: Shii-Cho - 1 (ready)

Tags: @Darth Kain @Mardinga @Mihi Gaudens

Darth Kain

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dark Council
Immortalis
GM UPDATE PT. 2

IC: Pandora

Others began to voice their displeasure. Makaria suggested everyone leave in an orderly fashion, as if leaving was an option. Pandora’s superhuman hearing was able to pick up the mutterings of the one known as Voxyn, and were her cold rationality not a factor, she would have been pleased to see if he bled green as well. And even the Empress Hesper, who was falling deeper and deeper into her paranoia, claimed that Kain’s presence was required for her to even consider this arrangement.

But before Pandora would try to alleviate or challenge any of the concerns presented, she found herself curious at Voidwalker’s line of questioning to the Jedi’s leading representative. The Cursed Champion must have had his suspicions of the supposed Kel Dor. As Voidwalker finished his question, she waved over the droid, signaling it to begin a scan of the Jedi Battlemaster.

Focused more on the man questioning him and less on the astromech wheeling up to him, Sho Temm narrowed his gaze at the Onderonian. “You never gave me your name on that shuttle or when you crawled out of that portal,” he said. “Whatever lies you’ve tried to catch me in, you’ve failed. All of this is a ruse. Abeloth was a threat to the galaxy, nearly as much of one as Typhojem was. Now her child calls himself a King and tries to strongarm us into serving him. The Jedi bow only to the will of the Force, not to monsters like him.”

“Do you know how the Shadow Beings take over their hosts?”
Pandora asked him.

He turned his head to her, visibly perturbed. “What are you talking about, she-devil?”

“Some give themselves over willingly. Servants of the True Sith did. Madmen do. But Sho Temm wouldn’t have. No, he would have fought.”

As the droid silently began its scans, Cal Vastrom sensed the potential of the future that lay before him. Something was obscuring his vision in the Force, that much was true, but he could tell that danger would come from many places in this room, from many people. But, strangely enough, and most worrying of all, was the feeling that the most danger would come from directly next to him.

Pandora continued, “Shadow Beings can kill their next hosts and then burrow within their corpses, taking over their forms and altering their insides, down to the very chemical makeup of their blood and organs. That is why Lord Emberstone bled green.”

“Or that little show was all an illusion,”
Sho said, shaking his head. “Kain’s known for it. He could be here, out of sight and weaving his little spells. Or maybe he taught one of you how to. It doesn’t matter. We can’t trust a word you say.”

The droid beeped the same, violent tone that it had when Emberstone was found out. The Jedi Battlemaster heard it, turning on the astromech.

Pandora grinned. “4C-2 scans your body temperature and your chemical layout. And it says that you’re ice cold.”

Sho snarled, his lightsaber igniting in a flourish that saw the astromech sliced in half, its head smoldering and smacking onto the floor with a clang! There was a stunned silence, only for a moment, before the play was revealed.

One of Hesper’s guardsmen was the first to ignite his weapon, hoping to level it at the Empress’ throat to allow the others some leverage. But the Imperatrix of the Sith was far too attuned to the Force to enable such deception. Her head snapped in his direction, clenching her fist. The creature squealed as bone began to fracture under her might, bringing him to his knees.

Meanwhile, others began to draw their weapons. Some were bodyguards of various nobility here; others were the nobility themselves. Two of Huskac’s soldiers backed away, aiming their blasters at their Emperor. A guard close to the doors attempted to open them via the control panel, but found that the doors would not budge. Huskac’s hold was firm.

“Mewling children,” the creature once known as Sho Temm growled, his saber leveling at Cal’s chest. “Helpless against what comes for you all.”

TAGS: @corinthia, @Helkosh, @Voidwalker, @Darth Voxyn, @Cardun Vrek, @Dark Lady Makaria, @skira

OOC: Cal’s Precognition rolls a 9 + 18 + 5 for a total of 32, succeeding. An Effect Modifier of 21 allows him to sense that he is in danger, and that the source is coming from all around him, though oddly enough, largely from the direction of Sho.

Huskac’s Telekinesis rolls an 18 + 21 + 10, definitely succeeding. An Effect Modifier of 19 + 10 sets a DC of 29 that will need to be surpassed if someone wants to open the doors.

Hesper’s instinctive use of Precognition rolls a 4 + 24 + 10, surpassing the DC needed to receive a warning of her guard’s betrayal. An Effect Modifier of 23 + 9 gives her plenty of time to react before her guard can even ignite his saber.

Hesper's subsequent Force Crush rolls a 15 + 24 + 10, totaling 49 and succeeding. 5d8 are rolled for Blunt Damage, rolling 2 + 7 + 6 + 1 + 3. The Imposter Guard's HP is reduced to 16.

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Top Bottom