Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Welcome! New Users - Click Here to Get Started!

Any aid I can offer, is yours. The Mandos are people I respect, their code of Ijaat (honor) and their thirst for conflict is not too dissimilar to our own. I have dreamed of a Sith and Mando alliance.
Excellent. I'll be keeping that in mind!

Greetings, @Darth Saarai and welcome! I am also a member of House Cruor and will be happy to help you here and on Facebook if you need anything.

Greetings, @Darth Saarai and welcome! I am also a member of House Cruor and will be happy to help you here and on Facebook if you need anything.

It is an honor to meet you Grievance Vexx. I thank you for your offer of help. I shall take you up on it.

P.S. Epic avvie, I felt General Grevious was toned down too much in ROTS. I love his Clone Wars (2003) depiction, it capture his terror and prowess with lightsabers.

E5C11CAD-CD15-4E13-9C65-37EBDC9A7FBB.jpeg

I couldn’t agree more. He was amazing in the 2003 mini series and that version of Grievous is, in part, what inspired my character. 😉

I couldn’t agree more. He was amazing in the 2003 mini series and that version of Grievous is, in part, what inspired my character. 😉

I love that scene when he’s in the room and tears the Clone Troopers apart:

At 1:11-1:20 is the scene. :)

Gotta love the signature foot-flinging move. Isn’t that right, @Reiis Invadator? 🙃 Great song on that one too. Skillet is awesome!

Have you made your presence known on the Facebook ESE group, @Darth Saarai? There are many resources there to help you get off the ground if roleplay is a point of interest for you.

Gotta love the signature foot-flinging move. Isn’t that right, @Reiis Invadator? 🙃 Great song on that one too. Skillet is awesome!

Have you made your presence known on the Facebook ESE group, @Darth Saarai? There are many resources there to help you get off the ground if roleplay is a point of interest for you.

*glares*

Yeah...sure do love it... *squints squintingly*

Skillet is indeed an awesome band, I saw them live twice and got their autograph in person. They are even better live, they sound better than on their recordings, which is rare for artists.

Last edited:
*peers down from the shadows of the rafters*

Greetings, @Syren. Welcome to the forums.

Be it ever so cobwebbed, there’s no place like home. 🙃

I heard your name spoken among those of House Cruor the other day and found myself remembering a fierce competition with you in a Tournament of Darkness. 😉 It is good to see you again.

Dark greetings to the newcomers.

@Darth Saarai

@Syren

I hope both of you find your time here pleasing and worth it.

Greeting Syren! The FSO has gained an excellent "new" Sith. :)

Its getting crowed in here...

Finally got logged back in. My goodness that was a feat. Got locked out of my email, fb, and etc. ugh.

Saarai! It's good to see you. Have you been able to get back into FB? I think you need to be added to FSO.

Good to see you Dark Lord of Pain and Master Jedi!

I do need to get added to fb.

Is it possible to be both a Jedi and Sith?

Good to see you Dark Lord of Pain and Master Jedi!

I do need to get added to fb.

Is it possible to be both a Jedi and Sith?

Yes, on the forums you can have your feet in both with different characters of course. On Facebook, we haven't established the Jedi yet so there's only a Sith outpost there.

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom