Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Discussion Hypothetical Duels

The answer is quite simple, when you think about it, Master Xiannarr. This is the same question as who would win between Darth Nihilus and Darth Sidious.

If they are in the same system, Darth Nihilus, in this case our Emperor Dreadwar, wins. This is due to Hunger, and their opponents not being Wounds in the Force.

If they are not in the same system, Darth Sidious, or in this case Emperor's Voice Vassago, wins. This is due to the Wormholes and meteorological anomalies that can be created via Force Storm.

Who wins? Darth Traya (formerly Darth Illium) or Darth Traya? (Kreia)

Ultimately Darth Traya ;) (and by that I refer to you )
However my
True answer is neither ? They collaborate and build the most magnificent academy to ever exists along side the ESE

Traya is the evolution of Illium... stronger, tempered, more focused correct? If so I would put such on your new iteration triumphing.

I will change things up and throw out a new pairing. A KOTOR versus KOTOR II character matchup!

Mission Vao

1586024796010.png

Versus

Mira

1586025139387.png

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom