Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Favorite SW Themes & Music

Darth Saarai

John Williams created the soul of the SW Saga with his scores. From the opening crawl to The Imperial March, Williams added the quintessential element to the franchise.

What are some of your favorite themes and music from A Galaxy Far, Far, Away?

Feel free to share music from SW Games, and by other composers than Williams.

One of my favorites is The Sith Choir/Emperor’s Theme:

I really enjoy this variant:

I LOVE the music of ROTS. Just love it. I want to give a shout-out to Lucas King, though, who creates his own interpretations of the music and has created some amazing pieces. Across the Stars, The Sith Theme is actually my character's theme song. I also enjoy his Emperor's Theme, too.

I LOVE the music of ROTS. Just love it. I want to give a shout-out to Lucas King, though, who creates his own interpretations of the music and has created some amazing pieces. Across the Stars, The Sith Theme is actually my character's theme song. I also enjoy his Emperor's Theme, too.

Across the Stars original is one of my all time favorite scores by Williams. Attack of the Clones and KOTOR were both part of my teen years, they left a lasting impression on me.

Can you share King’s interpretation of Across The Stars?

From the Original Trilogy I would say the Emperor's theme.

From the Prequel Trilogy I would go with "I'm So Sorry".

Though I will give a special shoutout to Kevin Kiner's TV soundtracks, with some highlights listed.
Thrawn's Theme:
Victory and Death:
B'omarr Monastery:
Escape from the Monastery:

I have to say I love Obi-Wan vs Jango:

It captures the duel’s essence.

The major version of the Imperial March playing at the Corellian spaceport recruitment booth in Solo was finally released recently on the Solo Deluxe Edition, and it's just wonderful. I love that Powell didn't just plug the Imperial March into music software and click a button to brute force it into a major key; he really thought about how it should sound in major and changed the chords to make sense. It has a very nice patriotic feel to it, and I get a big grin on my face whenever I listen to it.

Across the Stars original is one of my all time favorite scores by Williams. Attack of the Clones and KOTOR were both part of my teen years, they left a lasting impression on me.

Can you share King’s interpretation of Across The Stars?
Across the Stars has always been one that is very calming and emotional.

Hi everyone, this is a Fanart someone made for me of my OC so hope you guys will love it.
For future reference this should go in the Fan Art section - this thread is about music...

I've always liked the heavy metal version of the Imperial March. This guy does a very good rendition of it.

I've always liked the heavy metal version of the Imperial March. This guy does a very good rendition of it.
Brings back good and BAD memories.

This rings in my ears with such pleasure.

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom