Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Among the Stars

DarthFeros

Jedi Council
incom_t_65_xj_5_stealth_x_wing_by_ravingdork_d289nkv-fullview.jpg

IC: Taron Solo Ka'kol
Home
Space around Tython

As he lowered his visor, Taron took everything in. The stars. The sun of the System, shining brightest in the distance. He checked his shields and laser cannons, pulling his display up to be sure his shields were powered and his laser cannons were set to the "Training" setting. This would power them down just enough to register hits on other vessels for practice purposes.

Taron was in the cockpit of a Stealth X fighter, the finest Incom produced, made specifically for the Jedi Order for over 100 years. The systems had been continuously upgraded and the weapons and armaments kept current to the state-of-the-art. The design itself, however, had remained the same. A bit smaller than the XJ series, the Stealth X was also faster, and boasted an amazing sensor suite, as well as the latest Flecked Space Black, radar and sensor defeating paint job. It was a fighter designed for Jedi pilots, by Jedi pilots.

A series of beeps and tweedles came over his private comms, and his display translated Snarky, his R9 astromech's words.

"Did you think I didn't adjust the weapons properly?"

"Of course not Snarky. But I like to double check." Taron said.

He chuckled to himself at the droid's attitude.

"Alright everyone. This is just a training flight, but I don't wanna see anyone slacking. This is still dangerous. Double check that your shields are full power and your laser cannons are set to 'training.' Don't want any mistakes up here. Now, all wings check in so we can get started."

OOC: This is a training flight, and it's open to anyone who wants to clean off the rust and get used to how starfighter combat will work in the RP setting. It's not going to be anything too serious. Mostly just fun writing! And who knows, you may end up with a spot in Ganner Squadron!

Stryker Kai

Stryker couldn't believe it. He had his hands on a ship of his own personal design. This ship was something he had in the works before his disappearance several years ago. And now, standing before him, his technical marvel stood before his eyes.

It was a retro-fitted and upgraded ARC-419X. A upgraded successor to the ARC-170 used during the Clone Wars, it took a lot of its functions and decided to upgrade them like crazy. Instead of having a copilot/front gunner seat, an A.I. was installed to get rid of the second seat and to streamline the hull. After that, the laser cannons were replaced by the same twin laser cannons used on the Z-95T with the ability to fire either fore or aft. A third proton torpedo launcher was also added to the body. Also, ordnance missiles were added to spaces between the wings. Much like the Stealth X, this ship also came with programmable paint to help it with some closer range missions to stay under the radar. All of this firepower severely hurt its speed, but Stryker had no worries with that. You don't need to be fast when your armaments take care of the speed for you.

Getting into the cockpit, he turned his systems online and did a systems check through his A.I. and his R2 unit. As all systems turned green, he got ready for take-off and soared his way to the external space just outside of Tython's atmosphere. As he made his way towards Ka'kol's location, he turned on comms and formed on the fellow Jedi.

"This is Stryker Kai. All systems and calibrations are go. I'm in formation and read to go."

Stryker was abuzz with the feeling of force this ship had. He could remember being a young teenager dreaming of tinkering with a ship of this caliber. It was almost like being a kid again. He kept his grin under wraps as he tried to focus on the training mission at hand.

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Top Bottom