Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Search results

1. Grievance Vexx

Formal A Double-Edged Quest (Closed RPG)

IC- Lord Grievance Vexx Vassek III - Lair of Grievous Deep within his fortress lair, Grievance Vexx is brooding. Someone has stirred his wrath. How dare they! And woe to the offender who has dared to do such a thing. Something rare has been stolen from his lair--a handful of ghostfire...
  2. Grievance Vexx

Training Apprenticeship Tasks for Senec Tinople

Greetings, Apprentice. I have a task for you on an OOC level and that is why it comes in a thread all its own. I would like you to tell me about your absolute favorite Star Wars story. It can be a film, a novel, a comic book, a series episode, etc. I invite you to share what holds its place as...
  3. Grievance Vexx

Training Scotopia (Supplemental Training of Apprentice Senec Tinople)

IC- Lord Grievance Vexx Location- Vassek III, Lair of Grievance Vexx For being as standoffish and distant as he appears to be most of the time, when it comes to an apprentice, Grievance Vexx feels it is his responsibility to let the apprentice come closer than most. Where he ordinarily would...
  4. Grievance Vexx

Training Honor Bound (Supplemental Training of Apprentice Sharkish’ki)

IC- Lord Grievance Vexx Kamino - Abandoned Cloning Facility There is always something haunting about returning to the sites where battles had been fought during the Clone Wars. Kamino is no exception—not for Vexx anyway. Sometimes it fills him with a sense of wonder when he knows he is...
  5. Grievance Vexx

Training The Training of Katagaris Pandemonium

IC- Lord Grievance Vexx Vassek III - Lair of Grievance Med Bay Upon Katagaris Pandemonium’s surrender in the duel, Vexx had called upon the Force to render his apprentice unconscious. There was little Katagaris could do in his defense, considering he was substantially injured and Vexx had not...
  6. Grievance Vexx

Training Counterstrike - Lord Vexx’s School of the Duel

“Greetings and welcome, hopeful one, to Lord Vexx’s School of the Duel. I am Lord Vexx’s medical droid, EV-A4-D. Here you will learn the tricks of the trade from a master duelist whose abilities stretch far back into his earliest days as an acolyte. Lord Vexx will teach you what you need to know...
  7. Grievance Vexx

Event Deathtober Do-Or-Die House Cruor Death Match

💀 Deathtober Do Or Die 💀House Cruor Death Match Golgata, the ancient catacombs of Kalee As darkness falls over the Jenuwaa Sea, a solitary starfighter’s lights descend like falling stars upon the shore. The Coup De Grâce lands smoothly just beyond the reaches of the high tide and its...

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom