Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Search results

1. Karrion Andor

Resource Character Sheet Archive - Conquests

Character Image: Scarlett Bordeaux Character Voice Claim: Scarlett Bordeaux Character Theme: Name and Title: Lady Scarlett Andor Nickname/Aliases: The Angel of Doom Countess of Serenno Age: 25 Sex: Female Species: Human Orientation: Straight House: Homeworld: Deralia...
  2. Karrion Andor

Character Image (Optional): Karrion Kross Updated Character Voice Claim (Optional): Karrion Kross Character Theme (Optional): Name and Title: Apprentice Karrion Andor Nickname/Aliases: The Ripper Age: 20 Sex: Male Species: Human Orientation (Optional): Straight Homeworld: Naboo...
  3. Karrion Andor

Name: Hakon Andor Nicknames/Aliases: Rank: Apprentice Class: Warrior House: Age: 17 Sex: Male Species: Human Homeworld: Naboo Occupation: None Height: 6'2 Weight: 220 Physical Description: as seen in the photos Weapon: 2 single hilt lightsabers with red crystals each...
  4. Karrion Andor

Training Counterstrike - Lord Vexx’s School of the Duel

IC: Apprentice Hakon Andor Training Chamber IX Hakon watched his surroundings seeing the assortment of weapons from spears to lightsaber hilts and listened to Lord Vexx speak to him. " Thank you, my Lord and I am aware of your exploits with my father as his teacher in the art of dueling. My...
  5. Karrion Andor

Training Counterstrike - Lord Vexx’s School of the Duel

Hakon Andor Training Chamber IX After the suttle had docked at the coordinates for the fortress of the counterstrike academy. The suttle crafts doors hissed open and Hakon stepped out his face covered by his hood. Glancing back at the pilot with a cold gaze, " Take off you no longer needed...

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Back
    Top Bottom