Search results

1. Undying Master Xiannarr

Casual Training on Tython: Sparring Ring [Open RP]

Ic:- Knight Keldro Sparing ring; Tython Keldro sat in deep meditation. His thoughts rest with his late Master. Tython was a planet of peace and prosperity, War was coming and they had best begin to prepare. Never again would Keldro lose another life, he had been blessed with affinity for...
  2. Undying Master Xiannarr

Formal A Confluence on Tython: The Rebuilding of an Order [Open RP]

IC: Keldro Unmar Northern Temple- Council Chambers As Master Kast spoke, the room dimmed. Hope was drained with every syllable. They were losing, the sith were too many , too organized , too savage. They cared not for the destruction of the people, their only goal was control. Yet hope must...
  3. Undying Master Xiannarr

Game ⚜️ Knights of the Eternal Empire: The True Sith Trials ⚜️

IC: Darth Xiannar Tunnel in the mouth of Murr Xiannar watched gleefully as Lord Xarxes stepped forward. He felt the surge in the force as Xarxes gripped the Shyraks and held them in place. ‘Perfect, just what I needed’ Xiannar thought to himself as excitement began to course through him...
  4. Undying Master Xiannarr

Ic Dreadmaster Xiannarr, (brief appearance from Lord Kain) The Dungeon, a door to nowhere, Korriban It would seem they were doomed. There would be no salvation for them in this tunnel. ******** Lord Kain commanded that none step through the door unless they wished to die an instant death...
  5. Undying Master Xiannarr

Ic Xiannarr The Dungeon, Potential Tomb of the remaining Sith, Korriban A thin sheen of sweat was forming itself on Xiannarr’s top lip. Chaos feed hungrily on the air around him, turmoil was heavy in the small crowded rooms in the dungeons, this was the stench of death. Would it be the death...
  6. Undying Master Xiannarr

IC: Darth Xiannarr, Dread Viper Dungeons, Sith Temple, Korriban Ermir smiled, the insincerity of it was lost on Xiannarr. The Overseer extinguished his saber, lifting a hand in peace. Xiannar fell out of his Soresu stance. ‘Had Ermir listened to reason, this would be a first,’ the Dread Master...
  7. Undying Master Xiannarr

Formal A Confluence on Tython: The Rebuilding of an Order [Open RP]

IC: Keldro Unmar Fire, Brimstone, Destruction Terror hung in the air, heavy and foreboding. People were scattering in fear. The Sith had come at last. Keldro stood in the centre of the square, lightsabers flashed all around him. The Jedi were fighting to defend the people, and they were...
  8. Undying Master Xiannarr

Resource New Jedi Order Character Sheet Archives and Roster

Name: Keldro Unmar Species: Human Gender: Male Age:23 Home Planet: Stewjon Faction Affiliation: Jedi Position/Title: Knight Jedi : consular (healer) Appearance (eyes, hair, etc): blonde hair kept shaggy not quite long enough for a pony tail Blue eyes Height/Build: 5”8 stocky but nimble...
  9. Undying Master Xiannarr

IC Xiannarr The dungeons Xiannarr was pissed. Visions flooded his mind of what could have been. A burnt, charred Ermir lying dead on the floor. A smouldering stab wound through his throat However it was not to be, the Overseer dove to Xiannarr’s left dodging the fireball. A copper mask flying...
  10. Undying Master Xiannarr

Combo with Kain The Flashback IC: Lord Kain & Apprentice Chunran Sith Training Room, Korriban 154 ABY Chunran stood third from the left in the second row. He was sweating profusely before they had even begun to channel flames. Chunran could only attribute this to Lord Kain’s flame aura. The...
  11. Undying Master Xiannarr

IC: Darth Xiannarr Dungeons beneath the Sith Temple, Korriban Xiannarr’s eyes followed, as Ermir tossed his stubbed cigarra to the ground. My, my, does he have any respect for this place at all? Xiannarr thought to himself, still unable to break through the overseer's mental defence. Xiannarr...
  12. Undying Master Xiannarr

IC: Darth Xiannarr Leaving the Training Room, Korriban Xiannarr watched on with glee as Ermir made a rather feeble attempt to act like he knew what Apprentice Kira was talking about. Xiannarr himself had no idea what the apprentices were talking about, but it wasn't his problem. They would face...
  13. Undying Master Xiannarr

IC: Master Darth Xiannarr Training Room, Sith Temple, Korriban Seemingly ignoring Apprentice Kira, Xiannarr instead accepted the holocommunicator from Apprentice Dymos. A quick scan revealed a task directive - from Lady Apollyon, no less. Xiannarr did not have much time to ponder this new...
  14. Undying Master Xiannarr

Ic: Master Darth Xiannarr Training Room, Sith Temple, Korriban Xiannarr stood with his back to a wall seemingly paying attention to no one in particular, however his eyes saw all and this rabble of apprentice’s were nothing special overall. Their form and foot work were sloppy and they...
  15. Undying Master Xiannarr

Name/Title: Darth Xiannarr Nicknames/Aliases: Former Weapon of House Vassago before his departure Age:35 appears in his 20s Sex: Male Species: Human Orientation (optional): Heterosexual Homeworld: Serrano Occupation: Sith Master Height: 6 foot 2 Weight: 114 kilos Physical Description: Tall...
  16. Undying Master Xiannarr

Discussion Attack of the threads: The Prequel Trilogy Movie Discussion Thread

Im posting this here as I guess the story starts with AOTC and ends before ANH. should Ahsoka have died in that final duel with Vader ? I personally feel this would have really brought his arc full circle come ROTJ , maimed by Obi-Wan , lost padme , killed his apprentice , defeated Obi-Wan...
  17. Undying Master Xiannarr

Discussion Hypothetical Duels

Ultimately Darth Traya ;) (and by that I refer to you ) However my True answer is neither ? They collaborate and build the most magnificent academy to ever exists along side the ESE
  18. Undying Master Xiannarr

Other Dark Empire

That’s what I thought ! I’ve been wanting to read it but the only thing I’ve found is the desk top dnd style rp that’s in the files
  19. Undying Master Xiannarr

Casual Training Center: Dueling and Force use

Ic: Undying Master Xiannarr The air was clean and crisp as Master Xiannarr entered the Training center he was looking to hone his skills as a duelist. However often things don’t always go to plan. Upon entering the arena the Sith master would find that, though the Darkside has lead him here...
  20. Undying Master Xiannarr

Other Dark Empire

I’m trying to find out , does “Dark Empire” have an actual comic or book detailing its story or is it just an Rp guide

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Top Bottom