Forum is undergoing some back-end transfers and updates, please be patient if the forum is down or loading slowly!

Recent content by Hector Samhain

1. Hector Samhain

Resource Character Sheet Archive - Conquests

Character Image: Character voice Claim: Geoffrey Rush Character Theme: Pirates of the Caribbean Hector Barbossa theme Battle theme: Ruff Ryders’ Anthem By DMX Name: Hector Samhain Nickname/Alias: Captain Samhain Title: None Age:25 Sex: Male Species: Arkanian Orientation...
  2. Hector Samhain

Change of name

Can I change my name to Hector Samhain?
  3. Hector Samhain

FSO-NJO War Campaign [KUAT/BOTH SIDES] - Bathed in Psychic Fire

IC: Apprentice Orario Starwind Location:Echidna hanger bay Orario Starwind, finally able to show what he's made of, straps himself down as best he can and powers up the engine of his fighter and starts to head towards the airlock of the Hanger Bay. Just as he exits the hanger bay, he hears...
  4. Hector Samhain

Event [ 3rd Anniversary ] White Bantha Gift Exchange! (IC)

IC-Orario Starwind Location: Khar Delba Cabin Orario Starwind feels a pull to a cabin that has been dormant for a while. He notices light flickering from within and heads towards it. He slowly walks up to the door and knocks on it and waits to see what happens.
  5. Hector Samhain

FSO-NJO War Campaign [KUAT/BOTH SIDES] - Bathed in Psychic Fire

IC: Apprentice Orario Starwind Location: Echidna Hanger Bay...
  6. Hector Samhain

Training Counterstrike - Lord Vexx’s School of the Duel

Orario thinks about what new form he believes would help him become more lethal in dueling and can only think of one specific form of lightsaber combat: Niman/ form VI because he believes it will make his reflexes faster and allow him to make strikes before his opponent could. @Grievance Vexx
  7. Hector Samhain

IC- Orario StarWind Vassek III- Training Chamber XII...
  8. Hector Samhain

IC- Orario Starwind Vassek III - Training chamber XII...
  9. Hector Samhain

I Chose Ragnarok by Peyton Parrish because it holds the warrior spirit with which I am going to fight to defeat and destroy my enemies and the enemies of our great empire. I also chose this because it brings forth courage and strength to the forefront of my mind and helps me to strengthen myself...
  10. Hector Samhain

IC- Apprentice Orario Starwind Vassek III- Training Chamber XII...
  11. Hector Samhain

Orario listens as Lord Vexx shows him the massive training room that He is going to learn to duel in. Lord Vexx tells Orario to think of a word, just a single word to describe how he wants to be seen and what he inspires in his enemies when he enters the battlefield. Orario begins to meditate to...
  12. Hector Samhain

IC-Orario Vassek III Orario changed from a pajama robe into his dark black textured training robes in preparation for his training with Lord Vexx. Orario knew Lord Vexx from seeing him every so often in the Horuset Lounge, sitting high up in the rafters. He knew that Lord Vexx was one of the...
  13. Hector Samhain

Units TASK 5: Join a House

House Syn

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums

The Eternal Sith Empire Forums is a new home for one of the largest online Sith roleplaying and fan communities on the internet. We welcome you to join us in discussing lore, socializing, sharing fanart and fanfiction, roleplaying in our vast number of RPGs, and more.

ESE on Facebook

• The Final Sith Order
  • Help and Resources

• FAQ
  • Rules
  • TOS
  • Members online

No members online now.
    Top Bottom